What went wrong Sup Forums ?

What went wrong Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmovEja_f0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9bWfgJ_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's Poland's sandbox, Germany just came and killed 6 billion jews in it

They are actually playing with ash instead of sand.

germany killed you by hundreed of thousand calling you disgusting sub humans pugs

well what went wrong? Polish republic since 1795. It was the worst experiment for us.

Anglo's fault.

The entire sandbox is actually germanys but poland was forced to play there because russia liberated polands sandbox

Well there a war I think which was started when Germany invaded Poland but I'm not too clear on the rest of the story and the details

We need an /intg/
I spent 7 seconds finding this

I prefer modern relations.

Isn't Bolan part of glorious Reich?

Don't get ahead of yourself.

Where are the Wartheland nationalist groups? I demand Wartheland nationalist groups!

Germany lost.

lol ok

get the fuck out perfidious anglo cunt.

So thats what gets you off?

Ey Polan we promise that if Russia attacks u we will come and save u

:^)

Ja, aber mag Ich dicker frauen :^)
ER STRAFE ES

Anglos that found an idiot that will take Hitler's punches onto himself while they get more time to prepare.

That idiot was Poland. 1938-1939 wasn't about Poland. it was about UK and France getting more time. When we became useless to the British and American gangsters, we got thrown under the worst regime in history of mankind, Communism.

This is how Anglos treat their allies. This is how Anglos make their politics, this is how Anglos look at their promises.

This is realpolitik.

In 1939 UK had no army outside of their navy that couldn't enter Baltic anyway.

Their promises were empty as France already stated that they won't move outside of Maginot line.

Only a fool would trust inbred genetical trash from British Isles. That fool was Polish PM Beck.

Just some friendly banter that went a bit too far. Poles are still kinda mad at us...

nothing
Germany and Poland have always been best friends
We even genocided 6 million jews together

Let's not forget the vast array of Polish extermination camps in Poland

yeah, Poles wen't a bit overboard with those

You lads are fucking mental

Learn history.

Real one. Not allies bullshit.

Is that the one where Poland isn't a useless shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmovEja_f0

No, the one where everyone agress how much of a scum UK really is.

At least we're successful scum unlike you lazy degenerates.

Nic nie trwa wiecznie, nawet dni chwały rzymu miały swój kres...

>successful
Sliding on innocent blood.
> lazy
We work harder and better than you, that's why we steal your jobs.
>degenerates.
That one doesn't make any sense considering what's going on in UK.

Yes, keep cleaning those toilets, You totally stole my job there.

I don't believe the UK is scum.
Poland just fell too easily.
Alliances based with no historical friendship or cultural ties are just tools. Poland proved to be a bad tool, and you expect the Brits to say sorry because they didn't do all the work?

Wouldnt the NS state have acted aggressive towards poland at some point tho even they wouldnt have allied with the english?
The tzechs were never hostile but still got sacked and controlled after all.

Outdated pseudo-argument.
They fooled Beck with false promises. It costed us more than just independence.
It dragged us into war against both Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia,

>No, the one where everyone agress how much of a scum UK really is.

so none of them apart from some weird obscure ones you found on youtube last night?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9bWfgJ_D8

>Wouldnt the NS state have acted aggressive towards poland at some point tho even they wouldnt have allied with the english?
This is an alternative history.

Fact is, in 1938-1939 we weren't even fully mobilised. Beck slowed down mobilisation because UK and France told him so.

If we could've avoided 1939 invasion, we would be fully mobilised and we would have bigger chances. And 1939 was possible to avoid, very easily.

And from countless fucking documents, it all shows that Hitler wasn't planing invasion of Poland - instead his main target was France.

That's why British-Polish pact made him butthurt as hell He took Poland for granted and felt betrayed.

wow

>goymoney

>playing with shit covered dicks for eternity

sounds about correct

Dom podzielony niezgodą nie może się ostać.

wow
you may go to jail for that one, Hanz ibn Abdullah

Fucking germany, worst thing that happened to whole europe. I war, II war, EU, and islamization - it's all yours. And yet you are so proud of yourselves lol. Fucking nation who were burning peoples in camps and now they are trying to blame us for. Just became islamic state already and dissapear forever.

And hey, mark my words germs, you'll be fleeing from your country because of immigrants to us.

It was 6 quadrilion you nazi no wonder skinhead movement started in Britain if you are all so fucking antisemitic.

>be italian
>have pizza for lunch
11/10 accurate