Slavic...

>Slavic """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""languages""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Translation for humans: It's a nice gesture that the Polish players wear the stadium's WiFi password on their shirts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hEY52N_Oo4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKrfTzXE7vc
youtube.com/watch?v=LHdrZpto4-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even fucking funny ty kurwiu

Sick bantz.

stop promoting your twitter shit

oh spanish humor always so funny.

>twitter humor

Its actually whatsapp humor

>Slavic languages
>brown people lisping noises
Choose one.

hahaha fuck off latin-cuck

Spanish sounds like gay sex of Poles and Italians.

>retarded version of latin
>language

delet this

can someone translate pls

It's a surname
It doesn't make much more sense to a modern person than "Attenborough" does to an Anglo

>Spain
>a European country

>Spanish
>3rd world language
lol

>sisi
Are all Spanish sissies?

anyone wanna buy a vowel?

grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz

Sure thing, Juan Jose Antonio Rodriguez Magańa de Encinar de Mierda, casa de Rosario

I know our names and surnames are too short

Vowels are for sissy Belgian babbies

A detail is that the poland's players have the wifi of the stadium on their shirts.
*badly translated

>A detail is that the poland's players have the wifi of the stadium on their shirts.

wifi password*

THE SICKEST BURN!!!

and counting!

POOLAND ON FIRE

Come home brown Slavic man.

kek, thanks

>le funny polish orthography meme
Ebin XDXDXD

Don't even mention.

Portugeese sounds so fucking retarded that it makes me wonder what the fuck happened to their ancestors.

>Portuguese team manager commentating on the game
>uses only the numbers of the players when reffering to them

stop it

t.Chad Sczcjwersczsky

>being this mad over a football game

this is how Portugeese sounds

like a russian fucked in the ass by a spaniard, while pretending to be a mouse.

Also known as "humor de cuñados", typical from Cabronazi FB page.

>being this upset over a child's game

lol butthurt football fans, lmfao
that sport is for subhumans and retards
/thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH STOP IT STOP IT
YOU FUCKING CHEATERS COULDN'T HAVE WON AND THAT """""""ARBITER""""""" CAN SUCC OFF ME BALLS I FUCKING HATE THAT KEEPER YOU'RE FUCKING CHEATERS WE'LL SHOW YOU WE'LL FUCKING NUKE POOOOOOOOOOOOORTUGAL X--dd MARK ME WORDS, WE'LL NUKE THE ENTIRE PENINSULA OFF THE MAPS OF EARTH INCLUNING PARTS OF FRANCE IF POSSIBLE
EVERY LATIN SCUM WILL BE REMOVED FOR THIS INJUSTICE I DEMAND WAR AGAINST POORTUGAL FUCKING MOORS KURWA I HATE YOU ALL SO GOD DAMN MUCH

cute

In all honesty, I like Polish. It sounds much like the snake-speak in Harry Potter, probably more in the Russian dub. It's a cool language. But yes, you probably could use some extra symbols if you don't want to use cyrillic.

Too many letter combinations for a single phoneme

>the KHAN'd meme

Mejor que ver dibujos chinos

>I like Polish
You weren't suposed to say that.

Now you fucked up our butthurt game.

Will Poorland ever recover?

I like Polish, not Polish people. The world would be a better place if it was Germany or Russia.

t. Moor

PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO PORTUGAL CARALHO

>be pole
>have unpronouncable name
>lose against t.albertobarbosa FC
>can't come to england to clean toilets anymore

pooland on suicide watch

>mfw Portugal wins the entire thing by drawing only

I HAVE NO FACE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

British are the biggest attention whores on this site.

For fucks sake this thread is not about you, you imbeciles.

Cancer patient or a Slav?
Who knows?!

Haven't you had the second Brexit from these games?

Supranational Confederations?

Crashed economy?

Wasn't the English team called the worst in years by the English?

> Jöngdschejtschik
Pretty easy to pronounce actually.

why do people always come up with this bullshit that we have "too many letter combinations for a single phoneme" and we should use cyrillic

why the same people don't complain about German?

"Deutsch" - literally 4 letters for 1 phoneme

Closest thing we have to that nasal sound.

If we changed our alphabet to a german one, people wouldn't be as butthurt.

FUCKING FAGS REEEE.

> Хpyщёв = Chruschtschow
> eщё = jeschtscho
I don't see what's wrong with German orthography.

>tfw I could pronounce that name

Not that surprising, considering that I'm a speaker of a Slavic language too. Can't get hang of the 'e' and 'a' with the hook though, we don't have nasal sounds in Serbian. I just try to pronounce the vowel 'harder'. It sounds autistic.

Isn't ę pronounced more like 'en'?

If we just got rid of weird as characters like the accents on c,s,z, and other weird things like that, like writing ch for the ch sound instad of cz, then the Slavic languages wouldn't seem that bad desu

Also- replace Cyrillic with latin characters - most Russians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Bulgarians (if not all) know latin probably as good as Cyrillic

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Pl-%C4%99.ogg
close enough :^)

Are you being ironic by posting the average home of a lower-middle class Canadian thinking it's banter when you live in a commieblock

Change

>ó to just u
>sz to sh (like "shrek")
>cz to ch (like "choke")
And our language makes more sense.

You should use cyrillic tbqh

Why the fuck should we use mongol runes?

We didn't use that bullshit and we're older than any russian state. We used some slavshit/germanic runes and then switched to Latin,

English ortography is as retarded as the Polish one

Cyrillic script was invented for church texts.
Aren't you strictly religious?

2bh sz cz digraphs look based

Nein, fick der Kirche.

Well, Polish ortography just looks hard, it isn't really, as the pronounciation rules are actual rules and rarely change, unlike English. In English ortography doesn't make any sense, and is disregarded 90% of the time.

Maybe they used Latin, they are catholic. Maybe wrong.

YES
We have 2 ch letters - even though everyone (including) professors pronounce it as CH all the same..
2 dz sounds
2 useless diphthongs -lj and nj

A few years ago we had to read a famous Croatian novel in highschool - The return of Filip Latinovicz

The title was really weird, since it's written in Croatian and it used cz for the c with accents....

>Köksal humor

t. "szmaticzku na paticzku" instead of just fucking "parasol"

...now THAT'S Canadian levels of cringe
delet self

don't tell me what i can't do

thats some 9gag tier post

>Polish-Canadian on vacation
FUCK OFF

parasol is the one for the shade, you people are weird

usuń to

One question Croatbro:

Why do you always mispronounce 'č' and 'ć'?
I always hear Croats mixing the two up, or just pronouncing both the same. I may just be hearing things.

Also, I've noticed that I can replicate all of the consonants in Polish, even though we don't have like half of them.

Ć je meme črka.

REMINDER that POLISH is the most beautiful language on EARTH

youtube.com/watch?v=8hEY52N_Oo4

I've been meaning to ask, does Serbo-Croat not have a sound like Polish y/Russian ы?

let's get back our old flag from Austria

they don't deserve it anyway

bl is an even bigger meme than ć. I took a Russian course once and that letter sounds like how a person with Down's would pronounce i.

We don't, but we can pronounce it.

>these captchas are getting more cancerous by the day

You can't call yourself a Slav and not have this vowel, no matter what letter you use to write it

>slavs
>real

poolacks are really autistic

Nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKrfTzXE7vc
youtube.com/watch?v=LHdrZpto4-c

Even black people feel our superiority.

We have an i vowel. that's all that's needed. Y is not a Slovene letter and bl is what only mongoloids use here.

At least Spanish names don't look they just smashed their keyboards with their fists.

>At least Spanish names don't look they just smashed their keyboards with their fists.
That's because USA and Mexico are pretty much the same country.

I've critisized OP's lack of humour m8

Ambas cosas dan cáncer