Leave your thoughts

Leave your thoughts.

What the fuck is this?

Air condition cooled

Does it work

Get some better angles

Bump for more pics

You realize this is unsafe right, there is a reason the backs of these go outside windows

Yes and is cheaper than watercooled. Plus keeps that space nice and cool in my room

Here are some serious angles bro

>cheaper than watercooled
The upfront cost may be lower but you're damn near guaranteed to spend more in the long run

Got yourself a Skylake-X?

............... . .

You are right. I don't pay for electric here. I'm renting and my boss is my landlord. We have a deal in place

Duck

You could at least get rid of the dust from your computer to help with the temps

I7 5520 I think don't remember what model and 970. Not big on pc hardware but it was 70 c before I did this. I'dk if that's a normal temp but it seems really high

What do you meen?Yeah its time for a clean up

That's not a windowed/portable air conditioner, it's his house's conventional AC

>cheaper than watercooled
>has beats but has to cool his pc with a plastic bag

is that a corpse?

nobody tell him what condensation is

You're going to cause a house fire and kill yourself, which seems it's for the best.

I don't even need to strap an AC to my shit, where you at OP?

Op here my cpu is watercooled aswell. I'd like to see ur gpu temps on average under heavy stress

Ac is dehumidified and as long as I disconnect the trashbag, allowing the pc to get back up in temp, then shut it down, I should be fine. Also I usually leave the pc on so condensation is a low risk.

Listen you little faggot I've had those headphones since high school 2009. Great set for only 150 bucks, if they can last this long. Nb4 muh astros

AC cooled and 25C idle? I get 30C idle on aircooled, fully closed case. 68C on max, 300W GPU load, not like your crappy 150W 970.

tl;dr you're shit and your temps are shit.

I'm digging your setup and box weights.

I have my computer outside (under a tarp in case it rains), standing on a block of styrofoam. I've sawed a wedge in my windowframe so all the cables can go inside with the window closed.
I did it mainly to get complete silence, but the low temps are nice too

>Great set for $150
No, no they're not.

>he thinks 7 years for speakers is long
tech illiterate detected.

Look I was young and stupid, I got caught up in the meme. They lasted till now and still sound like out of the box. Still have another 10 years in them. All in all I'm not upset I bought them

Show specs with timestamp or gtfo

imma steal your rig hehe

We need pics, holy shit.

Hur

I love thinking outside the box would like to see pics

holy shit
arent there any black people in your neighbourhood?

Using your i9 to burn up and dispose of the body is pretty smart m8

Yeah that's why my pc is so dirty. All that carbon buildup. Not because I'm lazy and don't clean it. Hell I'm the kinda guy to leave the body where it's at so I don't have to break a sweat

Sorry, don't have a smartphone
Yes, they're chill though. I even dated one

Post pics pls

Issues with moisture? Any rust on your boards?

nope. Been running like this for 3 years. Condensation on the outside of the tarp sometimes, but never visibly on the computer. I got an SSD though, since I was afraid that the HDD would fail if I regularly boot it while it's below freezing

Sure in the very long run, like 10+ years I probably have accelerated wear, but that's not really a concern for me.

what is your end game here

To have a cooler running pc