Crypto currency

Mostly on /biz/ but i wanted to get your opinions on blockchain technology. Are you guys no coiners here?

Yes, because mathematical calculations done on some video gaming hardware has no monetary value and contributes nothing to the world.

paper has no monetary value but i bet you used it for your computer hardware.

yes exactly only paper with green ink on it has monetary value because the federal reserve prints it

Too volatile. Bitcoin dropped to $1900 last weekend and now it's back at $2700.

While that is great for day traders, that will scare of any normal person that wants to purchase/use it.

Normies don't want to worry about going to sleep at night and waking up to see their entire fortune dropped 40% after 6 hours.

One is backed by the hard work of a nation the other is backed by literally nothing at all and regularly loses more than 1000% of its value.

>he does not support x, therefore he must support y
That is a fallacy.

Your first argument was stupid, that one is okay.

Too hard to cash out compared to, you know, real fucking investments. Opinions of idiots on the internet have way too much influence on the value of a coin compared to, again, an investment in something that isn't a literal meme. The association with criminal activity is getting them explicitly banned in many countries, tanking value as they desperately try to cash out, and they will obviously not be spared in the globalist's war on encryption.

Apparently everyone on Sup Forums is a retarded nocoiner.

Bitcoin has amazing value.

It's like a pyramid scheme
Insane value provided if you get in early, if you get in late you're only going to lose money and help other early adopters gain money

Fuck off. /biz/ was created specifically to keep you morons out of Sup Forums

>the federal reserve prints it
But that's wrong.

>tfw bought $1000s in shit with btc but never saved any except once have $2 left over
>come back year later its worth $10
>spend it stupid vpn

Any thoughts on the blockchain? Do you guys think it's technology that will take off?

BUY SIGT

"The gold standard was better" argument-tier

It was.

SiaCoin

Literally true. You're not getting in on bitcoin at the ground floor anymore, so you're not going to see insane gains.

It's a volatile investment that has a very real potential for absolutely cratering when the fad wears off.

I'd rather invest in actual companies that produce goods, or real physical commodities. At least there's something that has a real value associated with those, as opposed to just hype.

is it even possible to make this virtual money into real money?
isn't it like trying to sell bankrupt company stock now? not enough idiots to buy it from you for real cash

good goy, keep buying!! dump your money in a volatile asset where the 0.1% control 98% of the value! we're going to le moon!! we're all gonna be rich XDXD!

I don't invest in things whos only value is derived from people thinking they will be able to sell it for more in the future.

>increasely

Bye, pajeet.

So a client made these payments, he sent 150$ worth of BTC, then I see another payment of 150$
Weird thing is that the cash keeps going down since yesterday.
Someone explain the ''part paid'' and why is there another payment that doesn't show the USD amount?

It will stop being volatile when people stop thinking how many dollars is their bitcoin worth and start thinking how many bitcoins are my dollars worth. It will take a significant economic travesty for this to happen, but possible.

You do know that monetary value is based on the amount of labor it can command, right?