Hello my name is Jasmine O'Brian Tyrone McDonald I'm 1/42 Portugese, 1/900 Cherokee...

>Hello my name is Jasmine O'Brian Tyrone McDonald I'm 1/42 Portugese, 1/900 Cherokee , 1/66 German and 1/20 Jamaican what's up my nigger? :DD

what's with Americans and we wuzing?

I'm actually 1/4 polish and it hurts my feelings to see one of my fellow poles insult my country like that

Burger in poland.

I look pretty Polish I think, as in everyone here looks like me. Can I claim Polish ancestry now?

Nigger.

Poles are salty as fuck honestly. That's what I've learned here in Poland.

No you cant since you are not polish

Nigger.

Americans are disgusting.

i want polish diaspora out

too many of you here

Nigger.

can't we go one day without having a thread about America? Euros complain about Americans being on Sup Forums yet almost every American thread is posted by Euros...

I can't stand that shit. One good thing about living in the South is you hardly ever have to deal with people like that.

yes, because claiming your heritage is "American" is so much better.

Is "GOD BLESS ROBERT E LEE FUCK YANKEES HERITAGE NOT HATE IM PROUD OF MY FLAG JESUS SAVE ME THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN ALSO GOD BLESS AMERICA" really any better?

That is though. American is a real thing and nobody really rants on about it.

people aren't as mixed here as you think

americans are euromutts unless they're black

Yes we are...

Or native american but there aren't a lot of those left (not counting white-as-fuck "I am Chief Flying Burger I'm 1/200th Cherokee proud Injun my native blood screams for vengeance against the white man." heritagefags).

literally every white person in America claims "I'm a quarter (insert native American tribe)" and it's the most annoying fucking thing

>come here
>kill natives
>build empire
>claim you're "part native"
literally fuck off

HURRR I'M WHITE AND AMERICANS AREN'T

Yeah, no shit. America is also richer than the entire EU combined, including the UK. No one gives a fuck about your shitty white trash heritage.

t

Are Europeans actually retarded? You're showing off about something no one cares about. Sup Forums is not the real world. It's filled with the literal lowest, ugliest, poorest scum of society.

In America, people go out of their way to suck your dick if you're non-white.

>I'm Italian
>hahaha, sorry, I don't speak Italian

How about you clean up your fucking rivers and slums before talking, zika nigger.

>I'm italian
>I can't speak italian
>I don't know a single thing about italian culture
>fettuccine alfredo is my favourite italian dish

>crocs

kek'd

>1/4 polish
>fellow poles

>being polish is considered "exotic" in the US

They just do, it's just one of those things in life's

>come here
>kill natives
>build empire
It's 2016. No one has done any of those things.

is that joey

I'm actually 1/2 Portuguese. Does that make me a significant amount of Portuguese?

"""""""""Italians""""""""" here have a weird habit of claiming not to be white

I've noticed Italians are white or Italian depending on which is more convenient.