You're forced to go to this shithole on vacation. Which location do you pick?

You're forced to go to this shithole on vacation. Which location do you pick?

Hard mode: no Rio de Janegro.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the South because of int memes.

Manaus so I can get murdered by cannibal natives

Northeast, it's the only interesting place to visit aside from Rio

All Brazilians on int say that Rio Grande Do Sul os best so im gonna go with that

Manaus is a cool place. And they have a dish with sweet ants in it.

Foz do Iguaçu

Rio de Janegro is the biggest dumb tourist destination in Brazil. It's a beautiful place, but the people are so shitty it makes it some kind of twisted hell on earth. I can't even bear to listen to their accent.

Rio Grande do Sul has nothing interesting, I'm from there and to be honest, the different culture will just fly over your head if you don't know the rest of Brazil. Also, the german immigrant thing is pretty much dead, you may see people who look like germans, but they are very much like the Gauchos (pic related) that lived there before they arrived. Also, cities are fairly normal and have nothing 'exotic' to be seen.

Búzios so I can mingle with other Argies.

Most touristic places in south brazil are pretty much old european cities, why go there if you can go the original place.

Rio is not a travel spot for me I'm planning on going for language class

Florianopolis would be my vacation spot

Rio grande do sul master race
>Portunhol
>Best BR idiom
>Chill weather
>Best people
>Borders Uruguay and Argentina
>Very safe compared to most other regions

>can choose to go anywhere in Brazil
>chooses Rio Grande do Sul
>doesn't even know Fernando de Noronha exists
Wow, even you make-believe tourists are retarded

Going to São Paulo soon, can't wait to get robbed by niggers and get food poisoning

Florianopolis

Dante Must Die mode

ACRE
RIO BRANCO

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

You forgot the bunda
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM

On a more serious note, with that being the asshole of Brazil, what happens there?

I prefer Baile de favela, truly a work of brazilian art

Sao paulo to fuck a tranny I know.

>All Brazilians on int say that Rio Grande Do Sul os best so im gonna go with that

Actually it's the worst. Rio Grande do Sul in a drug war right now. If you want the Pomeranians and Arabs who think they're German, you should go to Santa Catarina.

forteleza o receife.
Got go nigg.

I want to bring modern medicine and craftsman ship techniques to tribes being fucked over by loggers.

So one of those areas, please.

Good choice but every capital city has br trannies
Special points for knowing her though.

Florianopolis.

São Paulo is ok. It's a huge city of 12mi people with a putrid river running through it and everything is 100km from where you are, but it's ok. And food in Brazil is usually pretty clean. If you want to shit your guts out, just go to Bolivia.

>Most touristic places in south brazil are pretty much old european cities

Not really, these old cities are either abandoned or have been destroyed, most were just wooden houses. Gramado or Blumenau had those German themed buildings made in the 70s and 80s to attract Brazilian tourists from other regions.

Deforestation of the Amazon rainforest for the wood and to make room for soy plantations, indigenous people rustling farms, sudacas coming into our country to sell drugs... That's basically it, I guess

Funk is such a strange genre
I do genuinely like Valesca popozuda

This.

But I want to bring my dick to the lolis. I heard you can get good times if you pay their parents in trinkets and shiny stuff.

amazon
not for relax, i just want to tour in it

were's where they don't stab blonde people on sight?

In the Netherlands. Stay there, you fuck.

The south.
They are filled with German and Polish migrants and are therefore European and white.

Praia da Ferrugem, to fuck like a bastard the entire day.

I would go to São Paulo just because my mind was completely blown when a friend of mine went there and thought he was in the center of the city and it turned out that he was 50km away from it, same urban area tho and dense as fuck.

Yeah but I just want to fuck this one.

Never change, Portugal.

C'mon, don't touch the lolis

sorry to upset you br7z1l

absolutely degenerate

isn't there an option to do an Apocalypto somewhere in the jungle? Live with the indiginous amazon folk and learn to speak with monkeys and snakes? where is that?

Fair enough how'd you meet? Você falo Portuguese?

>Pedotugal

>você
>falo

Probably a piece of land between Amazonas, Mato Grosso and Rondônia.

My logic is what could possible be more savage a place if not a place between the Amazon, Thick Bushland and some other word I don't believe is even part of Portuguese vocabulary..

4chain

Florianopolis seems perfect.

Wherever I go everyone will be afraid of me because I'm that Russian guy. But your mates are fucking crazy and I would rather go to Argentina or Cuba.

Santa Catarina or litoral paulista

Rio Branco.

i lold

brasillia

I am dissapointed, meu irmao

Foz do Iguaçu to see the waterfalls.

Rondônia means land of Rondon, surname of the explorer who first went there.

This. Argentina has all the good thing + safer + pussy is way more easy

Parana, Santa Catarina

I don't know about Mato Grosso Do Sul

excellent choice

Santa Catarina's beaches (any is fine)

>Northeast's beaches
weather too hot there, nah

Amazonas. It's Brazil, I might as well enjoy the breathtaking scenery before something kills me in a horrible fashion.

>before something kills me in a horrible fashion
you mean tropical fever? it's survivable, unless you get the haemorrhagic variety

Minas.

Why are you putting Rio on hardmode?

Everybody knows Rio is a fucking shithole and there are many cities that are entirely better and safer than that.

There is no vaccine for dengue or malaria, much like there isn't a cure for being murdered by brazilian criminals.

Dengue only kills feeble old people or piss poor favelado without treatment