2. arousal

>the babies aren't black

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Sexual thoughts (about the mom)

oy gevalt

tfw i'm not the baby on the right

Good for her.

huehuehue

Pretty neutral desu. Breastfeeding in public is generally frowned upon here but personally I don't have a problem with it.

smelly dumb natalist scum

Giving birth to a child is the single most immoral thing you can possible ever do. You have no fucking right to throw someone into this horrible, cruel, overpopulated world to live a miserable meaningless life WITHOUT THEIR FUCKING CONSENT. fuck you.

>tfwn wife and kids
that most likely

1. 'Murica

2. Awwwww

is that kid albino

About the mom. Sure.

>Breastfeeding in public is generally frowned upon here

I never quite understood what's the problem with it. Is it some autismal remnant from USA's puritanist past?

She should have one more kid desu.

honestly, admiration. Not in a meme femenist way, but any woman who does their role in society making babies and looking after them should be respected.

I don't think I need to react to a baby that's eating, nothing special about that

youtu.be/37adXYp5Cr8

>I will never have a wife with a voluptuous curves and big cowtits
WHY EVEN LIVE

How would you get consent from someone who hasn't been born yet user?

>role

t. Sup Forums

Ask for leftovers

I didn't understand what was wrong in the first place. Babies tempt to die if you don't feed them so she assumably cares about that thing.

put your dick in a kid's mouth for a second and you get jailtime, but that video is perfectly fine apparently?
tell me again how misandry isn't real

USA

1. Those are some grade A knockers
2. She's got a nice face too
3. Man I'd love to be that baby
4. tfw no wife to impregnate just so she gets giant tits
5. tfw no gf
6. tfw I'm going to die alone never even knowing what it's like to hold a girls hand
7. I should just shoot my self
8. Wait I'm a huge pussy and don't have the balls to do that
9. I guess I'll have to start masturbating to get these suicidal thoughts out of my head again

I'm on my phone, what flag is this?

>showing admiration for women making babies, arguably the most important reason for us here on earth, is now a radical political thought
wew

I'm calling the police.

us virgin islands

>white kids

I know it triggers americans for some reason

silly stupid americans

I don't mind breastfeeding in public, I just don't get why you would want to do it. Same reason I don't whip my dick out in public.

>flag
>fug i wanna be that baby

Nigga don't feed the troll

>I just don't get why you would want to do it.
are you slow? it's so the child can feed

1. England
2. HOLY SHIT IS THAT A TITTY WHAT THE FUCK

I don't get out much.

Me every day.

:DDDDDD

I see

How did they allow this through?

youtu.be/Dy4u1YICXCI

So why not go to a bathroom or something so you can have some privacy? Don't you mind when people stare at your tits?

Spoken internally, obviously. Also with this sound effect youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

would you want to eat your lunch in a toilet? would you force your child to eat in a toilet? where all that stinky fart and shit gas is?

Wat
I honestly didn't even blink an eye at the scene in OP's pic and didn't get the point of the thread until Americans started sperging out.

American always chimp out about nothing of special. After I discovered that circumcision is the most common thing in USA, I gave up to understand the head of americans.

Salutations m'lady

exactly
I dont think its americans, might just be certain autismos

Am I the only one noticing and being puzzled by the fact that this is a "person" with Down syndrome and someone had children with that "person" twice?

>Approach cordially
>Point to the kid on the left
>"Is he the father?"

>muh feminism

Like I said, I don't really mind. If a woman wants to feed her kids in public, go right ahead, I just don't get why she wouldn't find some place more private. If I was a woman I wouldn't want people looking at my tits.

1. Sweden
2. The children are too white. She should have been bred by a man of colour.

Consent is a social construct, so is age.

>tfw I will never have this

Isn't white also a colour?

It's just the absence of melanin.

No, it's just disgusting.

"Wow tits of pregnant women are so big! Oh shit why am I thinking these things".

Literally yes.

ITT: prude murricans

>flag
>nice tits

1) ireland
2) fuck, that bench is taken

needs moar mandingo desu