A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post wallpaper and go on.

win10 default

I had that one a few months ago. Room mate and I keked pretty damn hard.

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?

>6.7%
it should be even less

I saw that shit today
The company I work for got a few new win 10 shop terminals.
How can MS get away with it?

>only 6,7% of women graduate with STEM degrees

Okay so how do they spin this likes its somebody elses fault?

Aren't they free to choose to graduate in a STEM degree if they wanted? Not only that, job opportunities would be much better for them if they did because they are underrepresented in their field of science.

Apparently girls don't want to study STEM degrees as much as boys do.

I never hear feminists complain that the vast majority of people who work as trashcollectors are males.

the m*n make them feel uncomfortable

>m*n
what is this meme, is it new?

i saw someone do it on reddit and thought it was funny

and did you see that? only 00.4 % teen girls want to be computer scientists? it's not like they want to be social media consultants, the disgusting patriarchy are pressuring our girls into the most difficult underpaid work and taking all the easy programming stuff for themselves

More women with STEM degrees = more potential victims of creepy nerd's unwanted sexual advances

Ladies, it's for your own good to steer clear of those beta faggots

>ladies
found the beta faggot bois

>Like what you see?
Yes.

>Okay so how do they spin this likes its somebody elses fault?

No no it's society's fault if anything isn't EXACTLY 50% male / female. If it's a choice and it doesn't split exactly 50% then society has oppressed people or otherwise influenced them so that they don't want to pick that. As such it's society's job to force the ratio that we've deemed natural because society must have caused it to be unbalanced in the first place because everything is a social construct. Ignore the seemingly obvious hypocrisy of meddling to fix self accused melding and the complete lack of consideration for unbalanced results being natural as well as the complete lack of evidence to support any benefits from the golden 50% sex ratio.

tl;dr: Post modernism.

>I never hear feminists complain that the vast majority of people who work as trashcollectors are males.

I never see Sup Forums-tards complain that the vast majority of people subjected to sexual slavery/prostitution are females

hey, taking womens gender studies was their choice

that is irrelevant.
and also not our fault.
you can blame islamic and african countries for that.

Never! Those low quality images MS always use are an eyesore (who cares about the other stuff?).

>waah won't women fuck me because I'm an autistic virgin NEET
>I know, i'll hate them on the internet that'll do the trick

pathetic

:^) nice projection

not only post modernism, but identity politics as well is just pure cancer. It all comes undone when you take identity politics to its logical conclusion, ie.
> why aren't people of all heights equally represented in the workforce?
> why aren't people of all religions equally represented in the workforce?
> why aren't people of all hair colors equally represented in the workfoce?

Really, its all just cancer and needs to die. Look what happened to tumblrzilla and sjwfox.

>I never see Sup Forums-tards complain
That's because men don't complain about gender ratio's in jobs.

it happens to everyone who gets big enough for sjws and feminists to want some of the action
>annual diversity report
>hiring a diversity advisor
>hiring minorities without testing competence
if you are a fortune 500 software company chances you have 1 or more of these in place

By the way that statistic alone is meaningless.
It's not
> 6.7% of STEM graduates are women
But 6.7% of women are STEM graduates.

Without knowing the total % of stem graduates it's fycking noise.

Defend this, GNUmale Lincucks.

is this how you activate almonds?

I'd fuck women for money given the chance, i just accept that the differences in gender mean that prostitution isn't a realistic option for me as an average man because i am not biologically fit for the job since the market has no demand for me, so i pursue something I'm good at instead that has demand, ie stem.

Goddamn that shit is hard to admit! For a flaming faggot with mental issues.

It feels nice, you know, knowing your place in the world, being accepted and making good choices. Women and liberal freaks should try it sometime.

that's not real, is it?

Compsci grads of Sup Forums, how many grills did you ever even see in your classes?

At the start of my course there was only about 5, by the end only one was left because half the class was helping her with everything, IIRC she still didn't get a passing grade.

I love the "Like what you see ?"

comp1xx with 300 students there were about 6
comp2xx with 100 students there were 3
comp3xx with 60 students there were 2

one of them got carried by all the betas, the other was pretty chill, carried a surface pro and happy hacking mecha kb everywhere, probably shitposts on /g

CISM? Like maybe 10 or so.

Programming 1? Like 3 to 4 max.

Advanced app dev? 2 that were both unreliable cunts and were falling miserably.

Discrete structures?
Bitches dipped out like it wasn't even funny.

Capstone? Fucking ZERO

Made me laugh really, shit wasn't even hard, I aced the fuck out of all of it.

you mean probably a tranny

the chances of her being a trap are non zero.. still wife material

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y

Wow, bitches are fucking stupid. I'm so shocked.

Final year project show, 4 separate classes from the department showing together. Of the 4 best projects per class, 3 of the winners were females, and the overall prize went to one of them too. Good projects too

you'd make a lot of dosh if you swing the other way.

No thanks, I'd like my ass to be unmolested, I'm not gay.

Also I don't want aids.

he said compsci grads not gender studies
also hippy community college 'IT Engineering' doesnt count as compsci

You can contract aids and all matter of STDs from women as well.
Could've just stopped at "yeah nah, I only do cunnies for munnies".

Meanwhile, men are literally fucking dying so much compared to women that it is causing unprecedented shifts in peacetime demographics, and everyone is too busy worrying about women's bank accounts and self-actualization.

Males are the disposable sex of any animal, and humans do not transcend this simple fact. It's not fair, but very little in this world is.

Eat a dick sperglord, my class was software dev with networking

still not CS

Sure user, if it makes you feel better

>being this jelly
I hope you find happiness user

Men would be even more disposable if polygamy were to be commonplace.
It makes sense considering males can impregnate multiple females in a short time period while the reverse is nowhere near as efficient.

WOW WOW WOW STOP RIGHT THERE!

We wouldn't want people of all hair colors equally represented.

That could increase people of European origin in every field as people of European origin are the onky group that comes with every natural hair color possible.

Red heads are 99.8% people of European origin.

Blonds are 98% of European origin.

That would be wrong kind of deversity. The only acceptable kind of diversity is different kinds of brown color.

Nice background pic