lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-mirrors/2017-July/000685.html
en.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6pepav/someone_got_offended_by_a_hostname_of_an/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong.

>uses neckbeard domain
>gets told to fuck off
>crys about muh free speech

wew

The mirror was allowed in the first place, nobody had a problem with it then. It's quite painful that one opinion can undo a lot of time of a contributor.

We should just report random mirrors as offensive.

You can probably run just about anything through google translate and search suggestions to find a language it, or a close sound-alike/spelling, is offensive in.

He's right but he's just so butthurt about it. He should've just said cool and then started using the server to host mirrors for distros that aren't targeted to annoying faggots.

wow, pointless FLOSS drama

I don't see what's funny about encouraging pedophilia.

> Who of you did this?
> Alucard

This. It's fucking cringy.

Archlinux confirmed for SJW libtards. Enjoy FemOS, faggots.

>loli.forsale
he deserves it

Why do people always seem to equate this sort of baiting with "freedom of speech". Being juvenile enough to name a mirror like this and then complaining about the obvious reaction? Come on...

I'll repost here: tl;dr use professional or at least neutral names, there might be technical reasons why people want to avoid suspicious sounding domain names

This

not everybody is a pedo.phile

>Server runs ubuntu
eech

come back when you name your domain hitler

.com??
Sounds like DOG CUM

lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-mirrors/2017-July/000685.html

best response

>using arch

You're fucking stupid. You're trying to censor a mirror because of it's name and using "professionalism" as the cover. This was never about professionalism, it's about satisfaction. Just like with every bleeding heart liberal crying because they saw something they didn't like - all they and you want is the satisfaction of knowing you ruined something for someone that isn't like you. So cram it up your ass and fuck off.

>You're trying to censor a mirror
Uh, no. Just to use a neutral name.

I'n what universe is a reference to selling an underage girl offensive to a liberal but not a conservative (using yank terms).
This "I should be able to say anything and nobody should ever react." shit has nothing to do with freedom of speech, you can't be sued for saying dumb tasteless shit, that's what freedom of speech is.
It's not a "I'm not touching you!" game where your free of consequence as long as you just say things.

Against pedophilia = bleeding heart liberal. Kys, you sick fuck.

i've got it
.ru = homophobic

Is this Hacker News? From the other thread:
>The fact that you guys think alucard is being fucking serious is beyond me. It is so obvious that he is shitposting the sarcasm leaks out in his response, you guys really do have autism.

Daily reminder that women will ruin anything they're involved in if given the chance to "change" something.

after you mate

It was me, AMA.

are you a pedo?

Hear no evil. Too bad she's just struggling with her own suppressed pedophila, or else she wouldnt give a fuck. Hear no evils love their holy wars.

>in what universe
In this one. Sane people understand that loli.forsale is a clever joke domain name, it's hosted by someone who likes joking and that's it. People have to he *extremely* simple minded to relate the owner of the domain with someone who sells underage girls. Of course it's a joke.

It's typical for liberals to assume minorities are dumb beyond belief (they would not understand it's a joke), and therefore want to protect these people and put pillows on every wooden knob in the house.

>loli.forsale
>not shota.forsale
Are you sure you're a fag?

>clever
Let's disagree about that.

ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Why would you sell lolis? Why not just keep em?

an edgy faggot

>autistic NEETs get triggered after they are called out on their edgy nonsense
>"b-b-but muhhb free speech! This is my safe place!"
kek

Edgy jokes don't fly in public you social retard, projects take place in public space so edgy jokes aren't allowed.
You can say nigger to people who know you don't hate blacks (and people who hate blacks) but you don't scream in public.
You can tell rape jokes to people who know you don't actually want to rape women. But not to your audience at a symposium.
You can name your server loli.forsale to share animu with your anonymous friends from le internet hate machine, you don't do it to mirror shit for a project where people don't know if you're an irl pedophile or whatever.

>he actually believe this
I blame neoliberals and brainwashed globalists for this, nobody but crybabies care about any of that shit.

In a libertarian universe

since when did Sup Forums got full of sjw wannabes?

so what should i mirror now

The most pathetic thing about this by far, and also what is fucking ROUTINELY pathetic about misgivings regarding what "freedom of speech" means in general, is that YOU DO NOT EVEN OWN the Arch project, nor the official mirror listing. You're free to speak as you please, but you're not free to speak as you please on property you don't own, because you're not free to do anything at all on that property except fucking leave it, and that is your inalienable god given right, but anything the owner allows you pertaining to the property, in excess of getting the hell off, is a privilege and must not be taken for granted. Of course that would include standing there and speaking as you please. It would even include standing there and being the fuck alive. If you come onto my property, and I don't want you there, and I ask you to leave, and you kick up a fuss about it, then depending on the circumstances of my decision to cease hosting your company and how much prior notice I've given you of it, I may very well be entitled to gun you the fuck down like a crippled horse. What kind of pathetic excuse for a human being do you have to be to think this amounts to censorship. How blinded by libertarian extremism do you have to be to think it's a violation of "muh freedumbs" for someone to demand you cease free-as-in-speech use of THEIR bandwidth, that THEY FUCKING BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, for EVEN NO REASON AT ALL. Who the FUCK do you think you are to claim someone can't kick you off his virtual property just because he FEELS like it? And if you admit, that as the saying goes, they "have the right to refuse service," how exactly does the fact that they're exercising that right in response to something you've done that they didn't like make it any more heinous than if they were exercising it arbitrarily for no good reason, as we've established it would be reasonably within their jurisdiction to do?

tl;dr get off muh property, if yall are so mad bout lil girls go be mad over there

Most of them are trolls who know it's the most effective way to get some attention and stave off the suicidal thoughts for an hour or two.

>I may very well be entitled to gun you the fuck down like a crippled horse

You have a point though. Freedom of speech also doesn't mean that you aren't responsible for what you say.

sjws are exactly the type to defend pedophilia. It's not their fault, they're sick, they need treatment! Watch, it was trannies first. Next are the pedos.

this desu
thought crimes are real
the crime:
trespassing

See these guys get it.
If you want to say something that would likely be objectionable to anyone who might otherwise let you use their property to say it, you have no choice, through no fault but your own, but to make a soapbox of the commons.
That's just common sense and basic decency.

I certainly don't defend the kind of bullshit that's gone down here, and I've written why above: But I do shamelessly defend NON-CRIMINAL pedophilia. Anyone who's attracted to children IS sick and needs help, and it's NOT their fault that they're attracted to children. That they're ATTRACTED to children. That is to say, the ATTRACTION is not their fault. But the minute they touch a child I'm pumping them full of lead. Child molestation is ALWAYS the fault of the child molester, regardless of circumstances or how sorry an excuse for a childhood they had, and what a HIDEOUS, INEXCUSABLE fault it is.

why are you making such a big fuss about this literally days after you migrated from cuntflaps.me to safe.moe for basically the same reason?

doesn't that make you an sjw?

I leave your website open so my birds can listen to the music

I looked all over your site but I couldn't find any loli to buy.

0/10 wouldn't recommend arch to my friends.

kys
no, but ive gotten some v&
if it aint a trap then it aint for me
because i just have too many
>The fact that you guys think alucard is being fucking serious is beyond me. It is so obvious that he is shitposting the sarcasm leaks out in his response, you guys really do have autism.
comfy

You disgust me.
If your shitposts had been genuine they would have been excusable.
By assuming you weren't faking it to stir up commotion, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
An ignoramus is a much better and more worthwhile human being than a saboteur.

the email still had some truth in it, i dont get why they immediately listen to someone who registered the first day and its their first post, i couldve smelled the shit post

how does fame feel

>en.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6pepav/someone_got_offended_by_a_hostname_of_an/
>This post is locked. You won't be able to comment.
This is gonna be good.

like nothing because i dont really see any fame on this
welp