youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, this is the correct procedure

>tfw fully free

What am I looking at?

OP is librebooting

>philippines

Look at that mouse

Its a stealth mouse,minimal radar cross section and all.

Using a rpi though, so leah wouldnt be proud
1 € from ebay

I cheaped out on the soic clip. it is garbage. do you see the pins bending?
it is my first time flashing a chip, currently reading it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

what's the name of the components?

so when are you gonna start shipping cocaine straight from the jungle?

Some of those unconnected pins are getting shorted, hope it won't prove to be a problem. You should check the datasheet of the chip to be on the safe side.

what exactly?
it is a thinkpad x200, a rpi, a soic16 clip and and some fem-fem connectors

oh shit you re right. drunk me didnt see that. it is flashing right now, so wish me luck.

pic is the shitty clip that came already bent

Fingers crossed. Did you check if the read produced a correctly sized image? Did you try reading it twice and confirming that the result was identical each time?

Not like it matters too much, since you can just keep retrying until you succeed.

Does anyone know if this is how people tell the voltage controller on a GPU to user higher volts than nvidia allows? I know about the shunt mod, I'm not talking about that. I mean there is a certain bus that some voltage controller support and you have to hook something up directly to the chip.
This reminds me of that.

Is this similar to how people extract the firmware of proprietary devices for decompiling? I've always wondered how that's done.

Can't see them shorting. The connection is very sloppy, though. Dude should've pushed them all the way down, electronics is all about contact, one minor tablequake can fuck up a whole lot of bytes being sent over the faulting wire.

I can't see it

Nice.

Meanwhile, I can't even get coreboot to compile without it fucking up over unused references or some shit.

So, did you kill it? If you're gonna blogpost at least have the courtesy to keep us updated.

Come on OP, talk to us

double checked
the pins are so close to each other, you cant push the cable adapters all the way down if they are next to each other
it is just a little tinkering and following instructions
i failed, but didnt kill it.
i will try tomorrow when sober, i cannot seem to find my mistake right now

>i will try tomorrow when sober, i cannot seem to find my mistake right now

Make sure you do please. This is always interesting to watch.

subtle

thats fucking horrifying jesus

AWESOME LITTLE ROBIT YOU MADE THERE

Can't you just use the official setup with a -force switch to install whatever bios you want?

Welcome to in-circuit programming.