Scratched my Apple Watch on a wall corner. Its really annoying, how do I fit it ??

Scratched my Apple Watch on a wall corner. Its really annoying, how do I fit it ??

Scratched my Apple iPhone 6 on a wooden table. Its really annoying, how do I use it ??

be a good goy, throw it away and buy a new one

Buy a new one

You can fit it up your ass so you can't see the scratch.

The best goy would buy the solid gold first gen one

kys

Assuming this isn't a troll post, what type of wall? You'd need something harder than sapphire to scratch this.

Buy a new one
>but i can't hurr durr
lmao, fucking poorfag, can't even buy a fucking toy

Install Gentoo

Scratched my ballsack with my finger nails. It's really annoying, how can I prevent it??

I thought they had sapphire crystal?

>Apple
lmao

Install Gentoo

The cheap models use IonX which is on par with with Gorilla Glass 5, if not tougher.

>the screens on Apple devices are softer than paint

put it in rice

have you tried sanding it?

get one of those $15 kits for fixing chipped windshields. works perfect for shit like this

+1 for sanding/buffing it out. That's how I fixed my S7 Edge.

>kill yourself

LOL. Stupid retard, you got what you iSheep deserve. Now be the cuck that you are and throw it in the trash and buy a brand new one.

>> remove the headphone jack in response

>he has to charge his watch

>he doesn't live in a home made out of pure sapphire

theres no fix btw OP unless you paid for apple's insurance or whatever
the only thing that will ever happen to that watch is you replacing it, or apple replacing it for you

Plasti dip your ballsack

That's only the stainless steel and ceramic editions, OP has the cheap entry level aluminum watch, which has the same screen as an iPhone.

Be a good nigger and steal one. Otherwise neck yourself for ever buying an apple product.

lol

That's what ypu get for buying a smartshit piece of garbage.

Even more for being a crapple.

Learn to buy a real watch:

Jamal you GRIMEY ass nigga b how you stole my shit and SCUFFED the fucking thing like how dumb is u!!! and den you gonna post on Sup Forums like nothing happened????

I want my shit back no yo!!!!!