Finland && NATO

>Russia will respond accordingly if neighboring Finland joins NATO, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said.
>"NATO would gladly fight Russia to the last Finnish soldier. Russia would not want that. But, it is not our decision, it's yours," stated Putin.
yle.fi/uutiset/putin_nato_would_gladly_fight_russia_to_the_last_finnish_soldier/8999170

Finland, pls, don't make a mistake that Ukraine did. I don't want more sanctions after Putin defeats you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lztwjgD10Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps#t=4m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=BNKe82lHOF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War#Russian_occupation_of_Finland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia is unstoppable.

>Finland wakes Simo
>Russian army collapses due to pants shitting fear
>Finns capture St Petersburg
>rename it Malmograd
Lel

Russia wouldn't do shit except more military exercises in the area.

>after Putin defeats you

Keep dreaming lmoa

o-ok

he is absolutely right

Malmo is Swedish

>>"NATO would gladly fight Russia to the last Finnish soldier. Russia would not want that. But, it is not our decision, it's yours," stated Putin.
He's right, though.

Why are u getting your news from Yle, Pek...Ivan?

o is not the same as ö even though they look similar enough

Putin did make some controversial statements, some of which can be interpreted to our favor. But he did mention about fighting us to the last soldier. That makes me a little bit worried if not scared.

>Malmo is Swedish

So is Binland

I don't have fancyboy keyboard to do such things

>So is Binland
oh boy

Of course he knew what the course of discussion in Finland was regarding the matter.
That's what the anti-NATO wing has been saying since forever.

NATO is picking a fight with Russia. We have nothing they want, but an alliance with a hostile military organization is prettty fucking scary.

>Murican education.

Of course he said that, that's what he always says.

> Finland's the best and friendliest neighbor.
> We want to trade with you, fuck the EU tho
> Russia gave you independence, we'll celebrate it with you
> Don't join NATO or your country turns into killing fields.

Fuck you Vova.

For whatever reason pic reminded me about this youtu.be/lztwjgD10Yw

>Russia gave you independence

Don't worry Finland, Pakis have your back.

Well, they actually did, maybe by mistake but still. You would've never given us that.

>You would've never given us that
I think it's likely if there actually was any real demand for it, which there wasn't.

Yeah right. You were the biggest swine of all the imperialist pigs in European history only limited by your small size and location.

They did, plus Finland developed more during that 100 year period, than it did in when it was part of swedistan

Yes, there wasn't at the time you ruled us. But later when there was, I can't see you giving us anything.

Having said this though, I see you as our friends and bigger brothers. And the folks in the east - well I have my guards up.

The victim mentality is real. Ignoring the fact that the "we" and "you" notion as regards to Sweden and Finland is a modern invention. We treated you about the same way other nations and empires treated their provinces and minorities. We were far FAR from the worst. Had the Russians won the war you'd all be speaking Russian today. As you might notice most of you still speak Finnish, even after 600 years of being part of Sweden.

>plus Finland developed more during that 100 year period
So did most European countries, including Sweden. Correlation is not causation.

There wasn't a "we" and "you" in the way we think of it today. Sweden was largely comprised of minority groups, including, but not limited to, the Finns. Trying to make it sound as though you were singled out and was a speshul snowflake is completely disingenuous.

Russia is always cool

Honestly take Finlandization 2: Electric Boogaloo over being part of the dying west.

We will get to mow shitskins together with Putin once the inevitable arab coup happens in Sweden.

You treated the Turku/Åbo region and later maybe Ostrobothnia and Oulu/Uleåborg as the same as they were important port cities and/or settled by Swedes.

Eastern Finns were slaves and soldiers for your sad attempt of and empire.

Alexander I did more to finland than 600 years of swedish imperialism. Swedes would have eventually tried to eliminate finnish culture and language. We were lucky to have been rescued before you could do that.

>Hakkapeliitta
>slaves

Why the fuck is Russia always threatening everyone and everything?
How do they think this is gonna work in their favor?

He meant that if Binland were in NATO and Russia would be in war with NATO, finns would have to fight for the last soldier, which is obviously true. I wouldn't take it as a threat.

THANK YOU BASED PUTIN

FUCK NATO AND ALL ESTONIAN LOBBY NATO SHILLS

WE WILL NEVER DEFEND BALTICS

GO SUCK MORE AMERICAN NATO COCK AND WATCH YOUR WOMEN BEING BLACKED BY NATO SOLDIERS THEN CRY ABOUT IT IN YOUR SLEEP

Why would they voluntarily go and kill people in Poland and Bohemia? For some crazy imperialist dreams of a mad king in Stockholm?

Severe lack of empathy towards everyone and everything, obviously. The whole country is a complete chaos, literally nothing works out there. I wish we could purge and claim it with 2 million Häyhäs or something

I love 2016

Yeah, far away unimportant regions were not as favored as the literal core of the nation, big fucking surprise. And it's not like the eastern Finns were the only ones. Plenty of regions in Sweden proper suffered the same fate. Just like in most other countries.

This victim mentality of yours is really unbecoming.

Because that was politically favorable for him to do. His last wish was for a rebellion. It had nothing to do with kindness or solidarity.

>Swedes would have eventually tried to eliminate finnish culture and language
You are right about the culture part and that had started LONG before the separation of the country, which is also fairly evident.

As regards to the language I frankly doubt that Sweden would've forced Finns to abandon their mother tongue. Around 25% of Sweden spoke Finnish at the time. A very sizable minority. Of course it's not certain but I think it's likelier that Sweden would've been a bilingual nation had Finland remained. It was only in 2009 that Swedish was declared our official language. Because we'd always been a multilingual country before that, even though the nobility and cuckholmers liked to pretend like it wasn't.

>NATO would gladly fight Russia to the last Finnish soldier.

Yes, there of course wasn't a you against us attitude at the time, and we were no special snowflakes among the minorities. But maybe we would have developed a national sense due to our quite a different language, or maybe not. Who knows, I could be a miserable mongol-looking Swede instead of being a miserable mongol-looking Finn if things would've gone different.

However, as things went the way they did, I'm glad that we got our independence from the Russians. I still don't thinh we would've gotten that from you desu.

Empathy is for women, men are ought to be cold hearted masterminds who dominate over others.

You can clearly see the xenestrogenic consumption in that meme map.

Hilarious how swedecucks always start bombarding replies when Russia is mentioned as a more good-natured empire

>Russia ever conquering Finland

>there of course wasn't a you against us attitude at the time, and we were no special snowflakes among the minorities.

But there was. Finns were always seen as the east barbarians by swedes.

I'm from one the cities that wouldn't exist without the Swedish crown. But I still have empathy for those who weren't at the core of your shitty empire.

I'm not the one with victim mentality. Every time when Finnish posters has even a one kind word towards the Russians you guys come and shit all over the thread.

Why are we arguing again what happened hundreds of years ago?

What happens NOW and what WE do NOW is literally everything that matters, we're not responsible for our history hence it doesn't make sense to argue over it. Stop being so autistic.

>Ignoring the fact that the "we" and "you" notion as regards to Sweden and Finland is a modern invention
That is blatant Svecoman propaganda

>I see you as our friends and bigger brothers
Stockholm syndrome

>So did most European countries, including Sweden. Correlation is not causation.
This was thanks to autonomy, which would've been fiction if we still had been part of you at that time

>ukraine
>krym

It's true though. At least in the west coast from Turku all the way to Oulu.

Of course the Swedes have always looked down on us, as they do today. But at those times there was no such attitude here among the eastern barbarians.

We had been way better off had you just stayed the fuck away from us with your Vatican mercenaries. Fuck Sweden.

>We were far FAR from the worst
You just keep telling yourself that. Russians treated us as their equals and gave us autonomy. Swedes propagated theories of us being sub-human Mongoloids and therefore undeserving of ruling ourselves.

>tfw Estonia is exactly the intermediate between Finland and Russia

This! I find it incredible that even today swedes and fenno-swedes are trying to force this propaganda down our throats. Finland was a great kingdom long before the swedes came here and messed everything up with the novgorodians.

Don't get me wrong, I too am happy you got your independence from Russia. What I'm trying to say is that if Finland's national identity never actually developed in the first not getting your independence would've been a non-issue.

Besides, we gave Norway their independence so why not Finland?

Because they weren't and it irritates me when purely political motives are portrayed as being kindness or solidarity. At that point it simply becomes a device to further your own agenda.

>I still have empathy for those who weren't at the core of your shitty empire
So do I, but that's not what we're discussing. I'm simply explaining why it was the case. Every nation and empire care about their core provinces more than the rest, that's simply how nations work.

>This was thanks to autonomy
That's pure conjecture and not in line with what happened with other European nations. Finland would've experienced an economic upswing whether it was part of Sweden or not.

Because it was in their best interest to do so, as I've said now 3 times.

>ourselves
Stop viewing history through your modern glasses. The nation state is a modern invention and so the "we" and "us" in regards to Sweden and Finland.

This desu. These threads never cease to amaze me with the amount of autism they manage to encase.

Why wonder? Swedes killed our nobles and leaders and replaced them with swede ones. While destroying our history, for try making us one of thems.

I actually understand Russians wiew, Finland is now currently holding longest border with Russian, if i were them and nato would maybe expanding on my these areas i would probably getting prepare too.

Finns and Russians also got really close and nice relationship for years, why just risk it all?

>Because it was in their best interest to do so
Even so, they at least considered us their equals and treated us like human beings. Swedes went on to become the main propagators of the claim that Finns are Mongoloid. Because of that we faced discrimination in the United States and elsewhere. Fuck you and your hypocrisy.

mm keep sucking that big russian cock even harder

So they invite this cunt faced bydlo and he threathens them instead of being a polite guest. And know Finns here are defending him again. Beyond disgusting.

>Finland would've experienced an economic upswing whether it was part of Sweden or not.
Actually it was mostly thanks alexander II

>The nation state is a modern invention and so the "we" and "us" in regards to Sweden and Finland
Your lies won't sway me, Svecoman.

Im not sucking anything, i just see both wiews you piece of fag.
Why dont you go suck some abdi cock?

-> Based Alexander.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps#t=4m20s

Watch from 4:20

Lmao, he said the same shit when the baltics joined

It's fairly evident that 90% of the "Finns" posting here are Putler shills.

That has always been the case, I really don't know why.

The fact is though that our geopolitical location is extremely unfortunate and we shouldn't fuck with Russia, knowing what they are.

>Fuck you and your hypocrisy
I'm not role playing my country. Sweden did a lot of bad things and I'm not defending that. But so did virtually every other fucking country in history as well. I understand why you'd paint us as being the devil, but it's simply not true and there have been plenty of empire throughout history that would've treated you far worse.

Go home Ivan pekkovish, you're drunk.

see

So fucking what? Watch from 2:25

youtube.com/watch?v=BNKe82lHOF8

It's called "bants" you overly sensitive faggot

Lmao

>Go home Ivan pekkovish, you're drunk.
Good argument, really proved me wrong Kaj cuckström

You guys who defend Russians should read about Isoviha. They were imperialist shits waaay before Stalin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland_during_the_Great_Northern_War#Russian_occupation_of_Finland

Still, objectively you've treated us way worse than Russians ever did.

Same goes for Swedes, the only reason they stopped is because they got BTFO

Don't infight Finland, you are all autistic!

Well, "we" did have a lot more time to.

>this fucking guy

Just leave the internet and never come back.

You're not serious, are you? How fucking sensitive can you be?

Get out, Cuckström

Why would they start slaughtering us as they had already established major ports in cities like Åbo, Viborg, Uleåborg and Borgå?

just bantz fäm

Why do Finns troll each other so much

give burger

I think Finland should be neutral in this one.

If they Join NATO they're fucked, otherwise they're fucked too.

Just stay where you are finnbros.

>"Finns"
Fuck off with the NATO shilling Cai-Göran, I'm not going to die for the interests of your Jewish overlords

give banana

underrated bant

>thread discussing the implications of Finland joining NATO and how this would affect Russia
>suddenly a shitposting war between Sweden and Finland

Why?

give viru valge

give banana

I hope China tries to take over Mongolia so the Russians defend them and then we just go dogpile China together, we could get best Korea out of the way too

osta parem kaks, saad alet ;)