How are you celebrating Somalia independence day?

How are you celebrating Somalia independence day?

youtube.com/watch?v=qHBHRegINng

Other urls found in this thread:

itis.fi/fi/ajankohtaista/kampanja-ramadanin-ja-id-juhlan-ymparille
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's way too much

WHAT THE FUG :-DDDDDD

what's wrong with him? why is he such a pussy?

what a tool

Canada is beyond redemption. Even Sweden manages to uphold some level of self-respect.

Explain why Trudeau is bad.

Nightmare mode: No memes

Because he hates canada, didnt you watch the video

He takes tolerance, white guilt, and general naivety to a level far beyond what's healthy

Because he is oblivious to third world degeneracy

based weedman

>Nightmare mode: No memes

I think it's nice of him.
Pheraps he is a genuinely good person?

define """""good person"""""

why would a Turk hate this though?

My post contained 0 (zero) memes

He avoids saying anything meaningful and instead opts for pointless fluff to show how "progressive" he is.

Well, he is aware that there are somalian immigrants in his country and in order to make them feel welcome and comfier he wishes them a happy day.

Being a good person is bad, we must be racist to make the world a better place

No seriously, he actually brought into question as to whether it's appropriate to describe female genital mutilation as barbaric. Fucking grow some balls already.

> white guilt

Memeiest meme that the American right ever memed

What meme, hes the Canadian PM, imagina if Obama said something like, Congratulations Mexico on this 4th of July

>Being a good person is bad, we must be racist to make the world a better place

>comparing s*malis to turks

Does the Canadian degeneracy have any bounds ?

i don't believe it's a good idea to import ooga booga rape man from shitholes to your country because he feels sorry for what his ancestors did

From a cultural relativist standpoint, his questioning is coherent.

Not similar. Maybe if Obama said Happy Grito de Dolores with a Mexican-American congress member, your equivalence would actually be one.

Turks helped Somalia more than any country ever did.

It would be retarded since Obama is not in Mexico you Chicano

>cultural relativist standpoint

....and there goes all credibility

No, it's not. There are people who still blame themselves for slavery committed by people with whom they share nothing but their colour of skin, and Trudeau is one of those self-blamers. He'd apologize for anything he didn't do.
This Everything is 'coherent' from a cultural relativist standpoint, smartass.

I did not argue for cultural relativism. I simply stated that his statement made sense from the standpoint of a cultural relativist. Huge difference.

>Turks helped Somalia more than any country ever did.
nobody gives a fucking shit about somalia here, except the fact that we sold them as slaves at one point

> Eastern Helsinki

And? There are people who take credit of past achievement by the color of their skin but that's completely fine

I see a group of Finns enjoying a day at the shopping mall.

JESUS CHRIST HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

If you're not willing to argue for cultural relativism then obviously there's no point in analysing anything from its standpoint.
No, that is not fine at all and ought be ridiculed.

>there's no point in analysing anything from its standpoint.

That's one of the most important facets of counter-argument, though. How can you refute a position without analyzing said position?

OK ? You asked why he is bad, not whether he made sense

somalians in edmonton are cancer but i literally do not care about this at all

i disagree with his government's irresponsible deficit spending, continuing the previous government's foreign investment and immigration policies plus an increase in family reunification visas (i think our refugee program was fairly reasonable, ie women, children and families from un camps in syria only, though it could have been handled better and i hope that we don't bring in more), his continuation of harper's surveillance policies and what i see as civil liberty violations, his support of tpp, and the undemocratic way senate reform is being done. i also disagree with his direction of foreign policy and his failure to be a strong advocate for the interests of the canadian oil industry during his visits to the united states.

his pandering on social issues is merely a distraction and (probably due to his massive increase in funding to the state broadcaster) the media treats him with kid gloves and never stops singing his praises.

his style of leadership boils down to spouting off memes about diversity and how great things are and then delegating the actual jobs to other people. i don't think that's what canada needs at this time.

You weren't analysing his position, you were just saying it was logical from his point of view.
That's like saying it's logical that a fat person would argue for a purely genetic cause to obesity, but that is completely unrelated to the correctness of their arguments.
With Trudeau there isn't much to analyse either, because his reasoning comes down to that we are living in the current year.

WE WUZ syndrome

> Itis is the first mall in Finland to build their marketing campaign towards the people who celebrate Ramada and id-al-fitr.

> For this campaign Itis has made shops to be open at comfortable ours for our feasting friends.

> Ramadan began at 6th of June and id-al-fitr-celebration is to be at the first of July when Itis will host a big family party.

itis.fi/fi/ajankohtaista/kampanja-ramadanin-ja-id-juhlan-ymparille

I see nothing wrong with a private outfit marketing to a demographic.

Finns dont wear tablecloths on their head, even now, in the year 2016. Sorry if that's too difficult to comprehend.

Is there any country in the world a bigger cancer than Somalia?

>dirt poor shithole
>one of the few countries in the world with rampant piracy
>diaspora is the most hated group of immigrants in every country they make a sizeable presance in
>nigger AND mudslime

Are you playing devil's advocate or do you genuinely believe the bullshit you are spouting ? There's a difference between marketing to a demographic and catering to the degenerate customs of a barbaric ideology.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CULTURAL APPRECIATION.