Go away, Linus

give it a rest linus

Give it back, Linus

linus tongue my anus

you're gonna get crisped by the wildfired lmao while I'm safe on the island

take that mainlandnigger

>"See you in part two, you fucking faggot"
What did he mean by this?
>"Look at how much more money I have to spend on useless shit compared to you! Fucking moron"

fuck this cheeky cunt and his stupid kernel

>butthurt user cant stand how much fun Linus has spending money on insane rigs just to drop them

TFW you realize torvalds is so smart he built a time machine and went back in time to become a rich Canadian YouTube celeb

Linus: pls stop the whole lerddit wonky voices, stupid intros, and sarcasm
i recently unsubbed because you are literally not funny, but you keep trying again and again
i am sure a 14yo would enjoy your jokes, but any adult find it stupid

example: the mkbhd collab video you did
for fucks sake

Our overall views have increased though, I explained on LAN why the thumbnail change also helped us bring in views.

I watched that, and I understand
but that is bait audience, and not core audience
in the end, those guys are watching your vid just for the shock factor

I understand the whole bait culture of youtube, but the daily audience is what drives the success of channels, and not the viral videos

Adapt or perish.

Reminder that Linus is having an affair with this thing.

linus is better than most popular tech channels like the fucking garbage channel unbox therapy. that guy has less knowledge than a normie

I digress
People watch Linus channel to see the last news in tech, and the amazing benchmarks
also the skepticism of people dealing with top level hardware every day
i don't watch Linus for the stupid quirky hw review

You can create another channel for that
>normie hw
where you can review stupid keyboards and mouses, the same as Unbox Therapy

Linus is good for real reviews, and meaningful material

Unbox Therapy is there for the casual stupid shit, or chink stuff

The core audience in statistics show ages between 14 - 18 are the most popular viewers, it doesn't matter what you say what matters is the new solution is working well.

Thanks for reminding me to unsub from Linus shill tips OP.

2 channels
one for the cool hw stuff, amazing rigs, crazy SLI setups

another one for the quirky shit
consumers hw. you can throw in some asian cuties or something
also your vlog stupidity
it is not that weird: many people have a vlog channel apart from their main gig

> amazing benchmarks
Wut

I don't sub to Linsu but occasionally watch his videos. Most of them are cringeworthy but Linsu was actually on point with the X299 criticism, getting out ahead of a lot of the Youtube weirdos being critical of shintel.

If he's targeting a 14-18 yo core demo then it's obviously not going to stop being cringeworthy but there will be nuggets of truth. The WAN show is decent if only for counting how many times Linsu gets sidetracked trying to look up some old shit about a GeForce 4 for 20 minutes or something.

Was she the reference model for 2017 Kong?

Linus I know you're here. Your wife is cute desu.

Linus stopped being a proper PC tech channel around 2 years ago

At this stage he's no different from actual tech shills like that nigger and Austin Evans

Tech influencers on YT all end up this way or they'll be forever irrelevant like Paul's Hardware, Bitwit, Level1Techs, Gamers Nexus

Then are are also absolute shill channels like AdoredTV who can't stop slurping AMD cock. Hardware Unboxed is also teetering close to shill territory lately

AdoredTV is about the only channel where you can get actual analysis of the graphics market. He has also been highly critical of AMD and realizes their graphics division is a joke. He's basically said as much. You just sound like a faggot.

You're a cunt. Calling people irrelevant just because they won't pick a side and shill.

This clickbait shit is getting worse by the day. When can we expect "Top 10 Video card deaths"?

She reminds me of somebody

How can he stay afloat with 2 billion employees for a small company? I don't imagine Amazon affiliate links and ad placements are that lucrative. Latest watch me burn money in a trash bin videos don't bode well.

>100k camera rig for meme videos on YT that will probably be made obsolete by a 3k DSLR in two years

They must be growing, else the cringe would take a rest, but it's probably a transient growth trend. It seems he is aiming to turn the channel into a hive of 14YO's with no credit cards.

>SLI and Crossfire GONE SEXUAL?!