Well boys, I think she's cooked

Well boys, I think she's cooked.

Oh that's just windows feature. Nothing to worry about, it happens just a couple of times during the day. You should use SSD though.

I guess my hard drive is just failing. I've Dbaned a couple times to scramble the drive, but for some reason it just sits at 100% all day long. I can't even load a CS GO map because it keeps dumping so often.

NOT NECESSARY!
As I said, it might be just windows feature. You should run some hdd health sw on it to be sure though, but most likely it's because windows.

Probably an update problem, same thing happened to me. Windows tried installing the update but something failed, then it uninstalled the update and tried to install it again.

>2antiviruses
Nigger what are you doing

>running Windows off a disk drive

What year is this?

Thats what windows does.
on win7 trusted installer is the culprit.

>winblows 8
>chrome
>buttdefender
>pc settings
>spybot
>winblows secrity center
>spybot (again)
>store
>nvidia bloatware
fucking retard

Suck my dick.

Do it yourself, loser

Suck my dick.

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female user, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I think I've heared this before

Disable superfetch and windows update in the services.

>spybot sd

mixing 2006 with 2017 is not a good idea

>implying it's not microsoft doing a scan of your drives

Stop fucking namefagging for attention. No one cares that you're female you stupid cunt.

By the looks of it you do, enough to reply (:

You're that dumb slav girl right?

>"girl"

Quit bullying me, you fat fuck >:(

>implying Femanon is actually female

>all this bullshit on his Winblows 8™

what the actual fuck user

I tried both of those, nothing was changed. I want to know if there's a way to find out what that file keeps dumping... It's dumping so often, when it's only supposed to dump in emergencies.

turn off superfetch nigger

Superfetch off, still dumps like crazy when loading cs go and crashing. System still jumping to 18mbps. :/

go to the performance tab and down to the disk graph, try to load something and report back here what is the mean response time

yeah it was up at almost 2 seconds at a time. I'm just going to need to save for a new build.

download and install crystaldiskinfo