Does Sup Forums hate Canada as much as Sup Forums does? Is so please stop, words hurt

Does Sup Forums hate Canada as much as Sup Forums does? Is so please stop, words hurt.

A.
Fucking.
Leaf.

Don't lie boy we know you came here to be bullied into submission.

fucking Canadians are the cancer of Sup Forums

site wide rangeban when?

No

you canadians are sooo pleasant here

Canadians are consistently the worst posters on Sup Forums, in fact you're so bad that it comes off as being done on purpose, whereas Australians are excellent posters and the pillars of this community

You were top lads just a year ago. What happened?

This, except for the last part.

Fuck Canada.

>What happened?
You showed up a week ago and are now trying to pass yourself off as an oldfag.

I actually love Canada t.bh

I was unaware Sup Forums hated you. What's their reasoning?

president tumblr

>Sup Forums
>reasoning

We pretend to but we're jking.

transgender bathrooms, muslims , refugees, trudeau, the whole shebang

Trudeau is French, not Canadian.

ceaseless shitposting
and theyre all filthy brown commies

achmed bin laden al-kanada is also canadian m8

No we hate you even more. Thank your local shitposters for giving you this image

this

I don't hate you ;_;

It's what comes of associating with Aussies. They've dragged us down to their level.

Who fucking cares it's Sup Forums.

Because posters from our region are just as awful from Australia. I thank God everyday I was born in Massachusetts because being born a dual citizen is amazing.

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums

I met a lot of canadians.
They were nice people,i liked them,even better than americans

> just as awful from Australia

Australian are the lifeblood of this board. Even Hiroshimoot knows he cant rangeban us or the board will collapse.

Canacucks on the other hand annoy the whole of Sup Forums by spamming their sub standard banter.

>trudeau = transgender bathrooms, muslims , refugees, the whole shebang
Fixed
99% of our problems stem from the fact that horny housewives across the country helped elect a Soros puppet.

I don't hate you Canada-chan.

I was there last week. It was awesome.

tell me why Sup Forums hates Canada

Back to plebbit kid. We are cancer

are brits and aussies the most autistic posters on this site?

Only anglos. Quebec is fine.

If you wanna be loved by people - just learn the national canadian's language - French.

No Roaches are the worst. I'd take Canadian shitposters over Turkish shitposters anyday.

Quebec peoples are pretty based. Even the lefties from there are alright. It's the rest of Canada we hate.

you are a retard and also gay

>comparing Sup Forums to Sup Forums
I wish this meme would fucking die already.

art thou retarded?

his dad was prime minister too and with that logic all english speakers are english not canadian

Both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are racist as fuck.

Sup Forums isn't tho besides memes

The only difference is that the majority of Sup Forums shitters ACTUALLY believe the shit that they post.

I dunno why but Canadians are the cringy as fuck on the internet 90% of the time. It's as though they feel they have to prove their existence to the entire world every single day. Canada has hardly done anything noteworthy so they brag about these achievements the rest of the relevant world considers minor. They also take stuff from America and act like it's Canadian as per usual.

Plus their prime minister is the biggest meme in the entire world.

Why shouldn't they believe what they post? Name a fucking 1st world African nation. Better yet, name a section of the USA or UK that is majority black that isn't a shit-hole. You can't.

>quebec

The funniest thing about faggots that post on Sup Forums is that they're just as sensitive as the average 14 year old tumblr grill.

Sup Forums here. Honestly, most of us don't give a damn. In fact, a good portion of us just want to watch the world burn.

Yes
You and the Aussies are the most cancerous fucks around

See you're the kind of Sup Forumslack I can respect. The kind that doesn't feel the need to post 50 screencaps of daily mail headlines when you inform them that a white genocide isn't happening.

Yeah I'll admit those shit posters are annoying. It's funny the first two or three times but after that it just gets old.

At the end of the day most posters here are 14-22 years old who don't know shit about the real world and spew out sjw memes.

I'm going to need a bandaid for all that edge.