Backpacks are technology

i carry half of my life with it. i'm barely home, so i need lots of space.

my daily carry:

>15.6“ laptop
>wall chargers (phone, laptop)
>10k mah powerbank
>portable storage
>headphones
>pencil, pen, notebook
>umbrella
>water bottle
>prepared food for take away

what's your daily carry Sup Forums?
also post your backpacks or backpacks of desire.

what are those vertical attached straps for? (see pic)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/pack/32776009518.html
aliexpress.com/item/pack2/32702465268.html
aliexpress.com/item/pack3/32597430013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atleast on backpack i have(pic ralated) i can attach more pouches to the vertical straps.

i carry
Shitty laptop
Chargers
Notebooks and sketchbooks(multiple)
Shitload of drawing tools
Few pairs of poi
1l water bottle

Still it leaves me alot of space to carry random things if i need to.

Can't you function without others aproval for a whole day?
Goddamn, i hate summer fags.

>umbrella

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

JanSport or BTFO.

X220
Wall Charger
Binders
Stationary
Water bottle

Pic related, quite comfy.

15.6" notebook
Wall charger
10k mAh powerbank
Storage
Bottle of water
Food
Pen, pencil and notebook
Books

I used to use a Maxpedition monsoon, then switched to Dragonegg (pic related). Awesome backpack. Tons of features and doesn't have that school shooting vibe.

I don't carry my laptop around and I transport by bicycle, so a fannypack is perfect for me. Big enough to fit
>u-lock
>couple of tubes
>patch kit
>multitool
>hand pump
>cards and cash
>keys
>phone
>PMP and earphones
>a spare t-shirt sometimes

I use a Jansports messenger bag that I've had for a couple years.

>Laptop
>Wall Charger (3ds, Laptop, Phone)
>Powerbank
>3ds
>Gameboy Color
>Pens and a Notebook
>Asprin
>Gum
>Graphing Calculator

Btw monsoon (pic related) has a concealed carry/quick-draw compartment, although I do not own any guns. It is very comfy. Both this and Dragonegg fit X230 no problem. Both are fucking awesome and extremely durable.

I have multiple backpacks because I actually try to AVOID carrying half of my life with me whenever possible.

Pic related is one of the small easy ones. It's not tiny, you can put in some food, water, a camera and lenses and then some more. But it's definitely smaller than what I take when I go shopping on bike or just need more space in general.

I wish there were bags with that a conceal carry functionality that didn't scream "I HAVE A CONCEALED WEAPON AND A 15 INCH DRAGON DILDO"

>X230
>Charger
>Power bank
>Bunch of cables
>A few notebooks
>1L Nalgene bottle
>WD40
>Small toolkit

Here's the mid-sized bag I usually take shopping or on various smaller trips.

No, I don't need the tacticool webbing for shopping. But the broad adjustable straps, decent waterproofing (flaps over zippers, interior robust waterproof plastic behind dense robust fabric) and the two pretty big compartments are nice.

Also exists with even more military styling.

Double-donger nunchucks ftw.

Is Mil-Tec a good quality backpack? I don't care about school shooting wibes, cause there is a war in my country currently. Need to carry 15"6 laptop, water, some random shit, sometimes uniform. Any suggestions for

Go check out the popular laptop backpacks on Aliexpress. Basically all of them should be good.

Even the majority of not so popular ones that aren't ultra cheap ($5-10) are going to be quite to very good. China can into bags.

Well, they all look like shit. I want to like my backpack at least, since i carry it everywhere i go.

Currently a month into a 3 month trip across the Mediterranean with pic related, Bundeswehr mountain troops rucksack.
I have like 5 changes of clothes, a rain jacket, a Nikon D3300, ATH-M50Xs, a USB charger, a shitty battery bank, a shitty Bluetooth speaker, and medicine and toiletries.
Last backpack I'll ever need desu, it's ridiculously durable and rubber lined so it's more or less rainproof.

Link to backpack?

> they all look like shit
I somehow doubt you looked at nearly all 20k models. Even more because pretty much all the mil-tec stuff has good clones too.

Not that military shit looks good.

The best judgement is the material it's made of. You want 1000D/ballistic nylon/cordura material. That shit will last and is going to be durable.

>5 changes of clothes
You don't even need 5 changes of clothes when you're at home. On the road you don't even need half of that. You're a retard.

Technically this:
aliexpress.com/item/pack/32776009518.html

But it's available cheaper with other sellers:
aliexpress.com/item/pack2/32702465268.html
aliexpress.com/item/pack3/32597430013.html

Maybe even cheaper than those somewhere.

Thanks mate

No problem.

>don't even need half of that
Are you suggesting I rewear dirty clothes when it's 90 degrees and humid, or are you suggesting I do laundry every other day and wash like 4 things? Either way, that's fucking stupid and what I have doesn't even fill a 30 liter pack.

hello gay boi