QUICK!

QUICK!

Your country has to choose between accepting 10 million Mexican immigrants or 10 million Arab refugees.

What do you choose?

ayy-rabs

>Arab refugees
We already have plenty of problems with drug cartels. It's time to introduce some terrorism as well. Diversity.

t. Mohammed Al-Abdul Bin Saud Al Baghdadi

I think we have like 12 Mexicans here

I want 5 million of each and they have to breed with each other
>tfw kebab enchiladas
>spiced lamb tacos
Mexican food and Arab food would be bretty gud desu

t. Chicano

Arabs would be 1000x better than spics.

The man on the right looks more Indian than anything.

That said I choose Mexicans obviously.

Definitely Arabs. They look better, make better food, and commit less crime. California would be an absolute paradise if all the Mexicans were replaced by based Sandbros

Mexican food has some Arab influence already because of the Lebanese immigrants.

We make tacos with pic related.

If they are Egyptians then I will pick mexicans
Because Egyptians are lazy as fuck and
But if they are berber levantine or gulf arabs then O.k
They will not work hard as mexicans but at least they will move their ass and they speak arabic

Mexicans
They can at least be employed at cheap rates to clean my apartment
t. Zhang

>All the Americans saying Arabs

Good luck with that, at least Mexicans are Christian

Because Egyptians are lazy as fuck and they will never work*

Destroy the country with nuclear weapons.

t.pedro el-neeno

25% Of france youth are muslims
Get rekt m8

>What do you choose?
Suicide.

Mexicans worst case scenario they commit crimes. They're catholic and face a much better chance to integrate. Crimes would level off in a few generations.

Islam would NEVER leave. It's a death cult.

Wait wait wait, al-pastor is literally just kebab? I had some at this taco place near me and it was fucking delicious. Also, lengua and cabeza are both gr8, but Tripas are nasty

Al pastor is the bomb

Mexicans are worse than muslims

You might want to look at the news.

Mexicans
>speak spanish
>good food

10 million people? Not possible. Answer is cat.

you're a spic bro get over it, your race is the 2nd worse in america above blacks

Mexicans have a chance of integrating
Muslims will never EVER adapt to first world countries. Islam will rise and we will just become a third world country with sharia law within 100 years

I would pick 100 million Mexican immigrants over 10 million Arab refugees.

Arabs. The ones that come here are largely rich and secular

Fuck off McWOP I'm a Kraut Limey blonde hair/blue eyes but I live/worm around both groups in NYC.

*Work

Yes, mexicans killing more people than all Arab countries combined

lol idk

>>speak spanish
Unlike chileans, la wea fome weon qliao

I can't think of any recent terror attack in the US caused by Arabs. It's all been -Stanis, except those two Chechen brothers

I want 100 million of each one. And another 100 billion africans. I also expect free shiping

mexican

islam is cancer, I dont care about race

Mexicans obviously you fucking retard.

nobody said they were m*slim arabs, shitlord

k wea ctm

There are probably already 10 million Mexicans here. 10 million more won't hurt, especially if the alternative is 10 million Stone Age, goatfucking, sandniggers.

Mexicans. We're all latin brethren anyways.

siete a cero, hijo

I prefer 1000 times muslims. Muslims seem to be conservative and lot of intolerant against criminality, unlike latin americans

>All these retarded scums prefering arabs to mexicans.

You really don't know what you are talking about....in the case of France mexicans are catholics and have literally no real reasons of hating France, i think they probably will behave like immigrants from southeast asia, so without any problems.

Muslims are conservative and probably will vote rightwing parties here

I prefer muslism

>seem to be conservative and lot of intolerant against criminality
they literally believe in a retarded apocalyptic mad cult and are the most criminals ones, but well good, come on invite them in your country stupid ignorant, you really don't know what the fuck you are talking about, probably another defender of the palestinian cause.
This stupid behavior reminds the eastern european people who find black people cool and want a black diaspora on their countries, they don't even realize the chances they have of not having that.

>equal numbers
not even remotely fair mate, I'd be OK with 10k:1 ratio but now I'm more than happy to host a bunch of mariachis for denying 10M snackbars

Arabs

NO RETARD!! they will try to change your fucking society and massively votes for the left!
when they are numerous they start by claiming revendications like hallal foods, more mosquees and special snowflakes right for them.

>rightards and mudslimes confirmed for indistinguishable

Lot of mulism countries are safer than Portugal or Spain.

They also hate degeneracy. I prefer muslims over Latin Americans

They can't be against economic freedom

Our right is protestant you dumb retard

Latuff pleaso go and stay go.

>Latuff

This is a typical gommie faggot in favor of "minorities"

Is that question ?

of course mexican, million time gooder than bastard ar*bs

the problem does not come from zapata descendants

I don't see any reason why any of those nationalities would want to emigrate here, let alone on that amount. I'd say Mexicans because it's easier for them to integrated since we're Latinos and blah blah blah

But I fucking hate drug trafficking and Mexicans are like 80s Colombia right now so I'll take the Arabs. We have Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians since the end of 19th century and from the 70s and they're kinda chill.

>Lot of mulism countries are safer than Portugal or Spain.
No, sorry but no, what countries are you talking about? the Golfe countries ones? they are just the worse and the most radicals, with full of homosexuals, the only difference here is the fact that the "homosexual one" is only the passive one, the active one is not considered homosexual, so stop with your fantasies about the non-degeneracy of muslims, it's like you believe all taquiyah shit they tell you.

Good. Muslims + radical protestants will solve the problem of degeneracy and criminality in this country.

Catholics and atheists are scum.

ebin baito my amigo :-DDD

>bait

Algeria is safer than Portugal

Morocco is a fucking mulatto quadroon country and it's one of the safest countries in the world.

Muslims - 1, Catholics - 0

>Mexicans are like 80s Colombia right now
Not quite... The most dangerous year in Mexico's history was still 3 times safer than 80's Colombia.
Hell, it is safer than todays Colombia... But yeah, fuck those cartel scumbags.

Mexicans

arabs, I recently discovered I love falafel

Arab qts >>> Mexican qts

This. This is why I would accept 100.000 Syrians.

My ideas come from stereotypes and Sup Forums memes, sorry.

Why is this even a question? Mexicans every time.

>this is what the eternal englel believe

>literally just kebab?
but haram, we use pork instead of lamb because, fuck muslims, also
>Tripas are nasty
kys m9

Arab women are way hotter than Native American women

christian arabs or european arabs ?

NUH HUH

What is it with this Sup Forums tier question?

Haha easy, 10 million Mexicans. I'm waiting for spicy Mexican food and senoritas.

There is always a thread about this. What is embarrassing is that Mexican posters often make these kinds of threads. Sigh.

Christian Arabs = Mexicans >>>>>>>>>> Muslims

mexicans of course

I forgot to mention Mexican are the best workers in the world. From what I have seen.

I'd like some qt autists too, bring it on

Mexicans are withe with a birth of 2,3. They are the saviors of the white race.

come home white man.

Nightmare tier, but still Mexicans. anything it's better than having muslims.

Nidal Hasan

>10 millions
wew lad....

I'd choose mexicans without a doubt.

mexico if they are white

mexicans ofc, but if they convert it may be scary.

>jihadist cartels

Welcome all Mexicans,

I'm gladly I'm not the only one who thinks Catholicism is beyond shit tier

this
This shit is great. Why are there so many Lebanese in Latin America in general?

if they are secular levantine arabs then they are all welcome

Since you said quick I go with mexicans.

If they're religious at least they're catholic.

I wouldn't mind Arabs if they could just integrate , but that's beyond there world view, so I'd choose Mexicans.

R U D E
U
D
E