youtube.com/watch?v=cGqfJdeSBdM
vocaroo.com/i/s0MLW2wfmqxI
strawpoll.me/1064352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish you guys were the voices in my head

test

your fellow canadians already ruined poutine

youtube.com/watch?v=w6zaUQbuADI

They are not the same with muscles glasses.

cara 2bh

9 out of 10 voices in my head tell me i am normal
the tenth is whistling the tetris tune xD

Yes, it tasted like fruit, onion and bleach.

There's nothing fun about hanging out with drunks.
They're just obnoxious and you gotta treat them like delirious old people.

I beat Dark Souls lads
It was pretty good. PVP is fucked stupid though

I'll av you know sunny, I'ma drunk right now.

You best be on ur way or I'll neck you

but user, we are the drunks

Your brain, is America, lacking in knowledge or direction but still full of optimism, it needs a new way to tackle the frontiers of life.
On you left shoulder, is the angel, Canada, who tells you to make the most heart-filled decisions, to be as honest, open-minded and hardest working you can be.
On your right shoulder, is the devil, Mexico, who tells you to pursue self interest, let your impulses guide you, and to only do what's absolutely necessary, when you see fit.
These are the voices that should be imagining in your head 24/7.

there is nothing more annoying than getting a piece of food stuck between your teeth

Why are you not getting drunk around drunk people?

lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0b4L0K1EPGq

EL CALIFORNIO

I honestly can't believe that either Obama or Trudeau think it's good press to be seen with fucking Pena Nieto after all that shit with the missing bus.
Though i suppose it's just good press for the beaner and nothing important for the others

yep born and bred

Lol

hired a canadian soldier in xcom and sent her to her death

youtube.com/watch?v=RhalnCwP82s

This is what i imagined what the average Canadian baby looks like.

>post game screen

>posting anime

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2RkvMxL2Fo

why does this have to hit me so hard

You could make an avant-garde indieshit movie with this at the title and credits and it would be a hit

So how have you sperged out today?

>On tinder
>Come across the profile of some Stacey from high school
>Accidentally send her a super like
>Delete my account out of shame

Paycheck in lads. Went from $150 in my bank account to $1700 in just 2 weeks could get used to this whole work thing

I was rude to a bank teller. I was just in a sullen mood. He said hi, I said hi, I proceeded to pretend he didn't exist while he was processing my check. He gave me the receipt, I said bye, was on my way.
Only two words I said

i make less than that in a whole month
:(

What the fuck do you do? I'm wageslaving 7 months now, part time in uni. Bank account went from 600 to 2100. I've only saved like 40% of what I made. It all goes into my fucking car

I'm still playing The Witcher 3 and I'm FUCKING SICK of it

shut up bitch

Just stop playing it then?

I would go out tonight

the classic "told the guy that brought my food you're welcome"

If I stop playing I start to think about my life

I know that feel
Go out for a walk at night when it happens
It clears your mind.

Trying to work through C++ Primer 5th Edition. I hobbled my to chapter 7, but the langauge is annoying me now. It's hard to memorize things with each new motherfucking keyword and library function. Maybe I should go back to learning C, this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you should do something about your life you nerd.

Can you guys explain the whole 'big city dreams' thing to me?

Generally it gets tossed around as a disregarding opinion of someone whining about not being in a place like LA or New York, but I want to understand it more. What exactly is it to you? What is it that people dream of when they go to these places? Is it just illusions spurned on by commercials and movies or is there something to it?

learning to code sucks ass. I have tried twice and I fucking hate it. I never find any intuitiveness in all the functions you have to remember

youtube.com/watch?v=cGqfJdeSBdM

There's so many things to do and so many people an monuments of human innovation and tech that it makes our hometown feel bland and boring because nothing interesting happens there.

Things happen
Good and bad

vocaroo.com/i/s0MLW2wfmqxI

>Canada and USA get invaded by China
What does Mexico do?

certain careers, events, groups, etc. can only exist in big cities. Lets say you live in Tokyo or some other huge city. Every weekend night there are countless concerts, clubs/bars, meetups, and all sorts of other forms of socialization and entertainment to see and do.

I'm drinking pretty big time atm

>got a job offering for a state job
>haven't had the balls to ask my current supervisor for a reference letter and to let him know I might be leaving

Lol

>Americucks

yes it tasted like avocado and it feels awful on your throat

When i move to Detroit im going to get a nice Mustang :3

mustangs are shit and detroit is also shit :^)

I think remembering is the hardest part. I can understand how it all works, but I feel like I forget what I've learned 2 chapters later. It doesn't help that this book is terse as fuck and throws a brand new keyword every couple of pages.

strawpoll.me/1064352
What's your goto response?

if you wanna not forgot you gotta use it. That's the most mentally taxing part about learning a language. God it's so much work.

people who watch other people play video games are degenerates

I love how only the simplest dance move the Blacks invented was stolen by us Whites (dab)

they must have had some council formulate it so that even the non-dancing blacks could have something to do in the club, but their plan backfire

HAHA

Haha whoops wrong poll oh well I'll try again later

literally no idea what you are talking about omfg

This tbvh

What are some gang symbols should i get warned about on Detroit? I problably carry a gun but who knows

>learned very very basic C++ a few months ago
>was fizzbuzzing like a pro
>totally forgot about the whole thing
some people just aren't cut out for achievement

t. Toyota driver

careful out there m8

they usually have guys hiding behind the "Welcome to Detroit" signs that stab new comers

Some people with they were in walking distance of something other than their computer.
I don't understand it either user. At least we understand each other, I know nothing good or fun happens in bars or concerts or skyscrapers

Fart Muststank

t. doesnt know cool toyotas

Are you mentally ill? This mustang is a beast car

Formulate a wacky and funny plan to rescue you guys

my toyota echo was a beast, you shut up

>mfw the Lakers won the championship 6 years ago and the parade was awesome

Thanks for the assistance. I kinda get the idea when I see the small towns around my city. Lived in one for a while and hated it. Glad I moved to a larger one, but I've never lived anywhere with more than 200,000 people for longer than a few months.

>I know nothing good or fun happens in bars or concerts or skyscrapers

autism

Guys

My fucking stomach hurts
Jesus Christ help me

just go to your local first world medical clin-

oh

damn

sorry

just a bit of humour to cheer u up ;)

That's a Camaro

We need this in America.

Let me guess, sauce on your tacos?
You'll be fine tho

>200,000 people

Woah that makes me nervous just thinking about it, my city has 35k people and that's too much for me

people here don't know about news in Mexico.

xD try living in a city with 1.5 million people and 40% of them are black

>tfw just bought a 12 pack of Bud
Who else /drinkingAmerica/ here?

wew time for me to crack open one of these old englishes then

My city has ~900k people and it's not even that huge desu

*shoves you*

Just blew 40$ on Dark Souls 3. Only new game I bought this year. Lord help me, save my soul, etc, etc

How'd you get in here?

At any rate, I don't leave the town, there's nothing but farm fields for hundreds of miles. I would be much more open to small towns if there were mountains and woods and natural scenery, but there isn't. I can see how those empty fields would drive someone insane.

I imagine cities in Europe are really dense.
The city I live in has 500,000 people, but the county has close to a million. a ton of people live in a dystopian urban sprawl that takes the form of strip malls and suburbs.
You can't walk anywhere.

t. Portuguese guy in Mississauga

>not Steel Reserve
Damn cuh hold this L.

I fell in love with the girl at the Rock show

How much of your county is white (not Hispanic or Latino)?
60% here

can't bother responding properly but want to return the (You)s

cheers

Yeah it depends on where you live. People say that my city is "small" because it has 400,000 people, but it's spread over a gigantic area. You'll end up driving twenty minutes through fields to get to the next neighborhood.

I bought dragon's dogma the other day, that was only the second game I've bought this year after Overwatch I think.
>been a fan of the souls games since DeS
>bought DaS 1 and 2 on launch day
>mfw I still don't own DaS 3