Elon Musk BTFO by Mr. Zuckerberg

luddite Elon Musk and his fearmongering about artificial intelligence absolutely and irrevocably BTFO by technologist Mark Elliot Zuckerberg

youtube.com/watch?v=9txcREXU8F4

Will Elon Reeve Musk ever recover from this?

How can Muskie compete with technologist Mark Elliot Zuckerberg?

Elon Musk net worth: 16 billion USD
Mark Zuckerberg: 68.8 billion USD

LMAO

Is this man going to be the president in 2020?

Reminder that Zuckerberg bought oculus because he plans to make a matrix-like world in the future where everyone is spending their whole life "in" facebook VR

Long answer: We don't know yet.
Short answer: Yes.

damn he really looks like an alien

Just look at the guy... making smoked ribs BBQ in his backyard... wife comes and says "temperature is not right", and he jumps oh my I'm sorry let me fix that... do you think that person has some kind of devious master plan? I mean, c'mon... It's Zuck the cuck we're talking about here

And what's the problem with that? I would much rather live in a simulated dream world where everything is perfect and I'm fucking trannies every day than in my shitty lonely real life

>not realizing that the video is deliberately made to appear amateurish and portray him as a "normal" human

quads of truth

QUADS OF TRUTH

THE ZUCK CONFIRMED FOR NWO SHILL

>trusting Hiroshima's manipulated digits

i wouldnt mind actually
he would probably sign in laws fucking over every data miner other than normiebook

don't you think cucks want to feel strong?

>smoking pork in my backyard
Is he even jewish?

coca cola shilling after 24:15

Yes he is an ethnic jew.

jewberg to BTFO before he was even born.

Isn't Elon Musk just another Steve Jobs? Another trendy tech salesman. Zuckerberg is an actual autistic developer. How is this even a competition?

Why does this keep getting reposted?

>implying
You'll have to accept trannies in your virtual safe space too if you don't want to be a cybernazi.

>tfw two richest technologists are a jew and an african

What a disgusting kike.

Zuck the cuck needs to be banished to a remote island in the middle of the atlantic.

He already has his private island

I'll take a white african over a jew any day.

>im fucking trannies
enjoy fucking that, mentally ill

No, I would only fuck virtual trannies.

What time does this happen?

Don't be jealous. Goyim can be successful too.

I really hope not. This guy is a megalomaniac that will make human batteries a reality.

>damn he really looks like an alien

>70 billion net worth
>can't buy a camera that isn't utter shit.

Man, being a tranny in this era must suck, i wonder how jelly they'd be when there are trans people who are for all intents and purposes now biologically male or female.

Everything Zucc does is for PR.

When Facebook is declining, he comes out with public messages about how Facebook is working on AI and the future of humanity, and VR and whatnot. Everything possible to make sure Facebook stays relevant.

A white african, the best type of africans

I hate fuckerberg

if he becomes president I will kill myself.

No you won't. Just like libtards didn't kill themselves or didn't move to Canada when trump became God Emperor.

because Trump being president is a good thing.

Zuckerberg has already almost turned the world into braindead zombies and is perfectly happy to take advantage of the people in the dumb barely conscious state his social network industry has reduced them to.

Then he's for sure got my vote.

I'm actually planning to leave this Red State Bible Belt hellhole as soon as possible, but I need to get my business in order first.

I just had time to watch a few minutes. He didn't even touch on the subject of Artifical General Intelligence.

What Musk and the guys at lesswrong fear is not self driving cars but a self improving Artifical General Intelligence.

Does Zuckerberg not understate difference?

No, the Democrats are in complete disarray right now.

The Democratic party would be a lot better off if another plutocrat didn't try to run.

First of all, this isn't even an argument.
Second of all, kill yourself.

Based Mark. Fuck Musk.

Most trans don't have the "vaginas".

That's why he is perfect, they have no big names to use

>who is Bill Gates
>who is Jeff Bezos

Elon has spent more than a little tome with Zuck. He's previously said he dislikes him personally; "douche-y" would be an approximation of his more polite statements. Given Elon's hands on involvement in pretty much everything, I suspect he knows more.

But then again Elon married a twenty-something virgin 10+ years his junior after knowing her for a few weeks - twice.

What's wrong with marrying a pure white girl? I bet he felt like he hit the jackpot.

>Just look at the guy... making smoked ribs BBQ in his backyard... wife comes and says "temperature is not right", and he jumps oh my I'm sorry let me fix that... do you think that person has some kind of devious master plan? I mean, c'mon... It's Zuck the cuck we're talking about here
I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks Mark's some kind of devious mastermind. He's probably the most sheepish person to lead a company in American history.

wtf i hope he gets elected now

...clearly something big. He divorced her twice.

At least he's using charcoal and wood like a man should. Fuck that sissy, flavorless propane shit.

Prenup adjustments I'll wager.

>trusting a literal reptilian kike with control over the most cancerous mean of indoctrination ever invented by man
lm fucking mfao

GUYS WE NEED TO REGULATE DIVIDE AND CONQUER ALGORITHMS!!!

TODAY THEY SOLVING SUDOKU TOMORROW THEY CAN BE KILLING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

heres a (you) for you

Stopped watching as soon as he said
You have to be careful with what you build and what it is used for

>Does Zuckerberg not understate difference?
Zuckerberg is a poorly disguised cryptid, the extinction of humanity is not his concern. He plans to transfer his mind into a device that resembles a tessellated sphere.

Google/Facebook don't mind being a part of our future AI overlord that they are building, because everyone else won't and someday this overlord will be created anyway. Elon wants the whole world for himself personally and tries to cripple his opponents as much as he can without crippling his own machine learning projects. Two sides of the same psychopathy. I'll go with Elon, though, his stance is of smaller existential treat to me.

What's his endgame? Being the president of United States?

Literally merging everyone's consciousness into his own.

>bill gates doesn't exist
Get fucked. Gates baby!

they come from the school of hard knocks called nigga we won't freedom and educational or we burn shit down SA

He probably does. This video was mainly a PR thing if you haven't realized. He's trying to place Facebook as a proponent of AI and the progression of beneficial technology while putting down competitors, but of course this type of PR only works on those who don't care about the whole story.

I hope i get to drive the robot

How long will facebook remain relevant anyway? Is there ever any hope with people doing away with the social media empire as a whole? Twitter etc included.

Robots are better driven by robots.
You'll be driving some abstact shit recognition in a perpetual fever dream, thinking the same thought over and over again until some consensus in the whole network is reached.

he is gay right?

this would explain the 6/10 asian wife

>one of his counter examples is self driving cars
>something musk is at the forefront of

lel

>Is there ever any hope with people doing away with the social media empire as a whole?
No, young people will just flock to some other new social media site/app (like they did with instagram and snapchat and whatever else there is) until their parents and grandparents start using it too. Then they move onward to another new site/app. Rinse and repeat.

Facebook is dying and they know it. That's why they bought Instagram. I wonder what they will buy next.

Damn.. so there's no potential fix? I'm an 90s oldfag who was a nerdy computerfag in my younger years so I remember fairly well when the internet was less... intrusive.

>Facebook is dying and they know it. That's why they bought Instagram. I wonder what they will buy next.
He tried to buy snapchat but the guy in charge is even more jewish than zucc and wouldn't sell, it'll be funny when the snapchat guy probably gets BTFO'd after teenagers flock to the next site or app since snapchat doesn't make a cent without investment backing.

one created paypal for the other to use
one stole an idea from his friend and literally nothing more
one threw all of his money to actually do some good
one well doesnt at all

putting zuk name even close to musk is a honor to him..

Fucking shills need to piss off

I remember the early 2000s internet too. Internet forums and shit. Ones that are long offline with no remains.

I compare early Internet days to early automobile days. At around the 1900s everyone rode horses, and only a few nutjobs/nerd/scientists/etc cared about cars. Then suddenly in the 1920 when Ford (compare: Apple) released the Model T everyone bought one and suddenly everyone and their mother knew everything about cars and they wouldn't want to ride horses again. Same thing happened in the right around the release of the iPhone. Suddenly everyone had a computer in their hands (plus also the Internet) and the Internet stopped being a "nerdy" place since everyone was on it.

There is no escape, people will never live offline again just like they will never ride horses again (well, unless they're rich white girls)

>Based ZuCkTheCuCk educates us about A.I.
>Actively cooking a caveman banquet in frame
WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ZUCKIE?

You have my vote, President Zuckerberg!

You have to be 35+ to be able to be President.

2020 isn't for another 2.5 years

2020 - 1984 = 36

We just need to make our own internet, with blackjack and hookers.

holly shit the amount of shills in this thread is impressive especialy this early into the game. Pretty celever trying to establish territiry on Sup Forums first as well instead of going directly to Sup Forums /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

>trusting a jew
>ever

>trusting women with handling your food

if youre talking about flow of information and the sharing and archival process of data then the internet is the best its ever been. Its just a different beast now. nobody wants chat rooms anymore. People want to use other people to validate their opinions and self worth. If Facebook ia dropping in relevancy its because people are getting that validation from other means.

>luddite
kek
He is Mr. Buzzwords and barely can compete with his shitty AI against data hoarders. Maybe he wanted a new regulation, but he could only trigger the luckiest php wizard.

That's breddy generous

>>can't buy a camera that isn't utter shit.
someone has never heard about marketing, that shit makes him approachable, it's good for business. Why the fuck would he make a video in front of a bbq?

shills on both sides

Fuck both of them.

One made Paypal, a pox upon the internet.
The other made Facebook, a pox upon the internet.

What makes anyone think either of them know squat about AI?

>Isn't Elon Musk just another Steve Jobs? Another trendy tech salesman.
Kinda, he actually knows more or less about his products and has education, but Zuckerberg is the real deal.

Cuckerberg needs to walk on Mars, without a space suit.

Confirmed, shills need to piss off to hell

topkek, creator of big brother literally born in 1984

>topkek, creator of big brother literally born in 1984

Holy fuck how did I not notice that. Good catch.

So is our timeline going to be literally 1984 with Big Brother Zuckerberg as the US president?

Hopefully he gets defeated by the 46th president of the United States, Kanye West.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye actually won. Americans worship Negros and celebrities and they don't care about politics beyond the celebrity aspect of it.

If you had to manage the facebook userbase for long you'd have hope in AI as well.