Can i pass as local in your cuntry

can i pass as local in your cuntry

Sure

as a school shooter, yeah

Cut your hair and yeah.

Yeah, you look depressed enough.

girls love my hair so.

You'll become a celebrity, hot talks of the town if you can talk our language fluently.

You will literally get robbed the moment you step into my cuntree, even your hair will get robbed

Mate you are fucking sexy and if you come to Brooklyn then a million hipster girls will suck your dick. I hope you like getting your dick sucked. You need to be in a band as well though.

arnt nyc girls are ugly as sin?

No we don't have suicidal emos. However, you could become a very successful trap with the right clothes and makeup.

Global city. Has the best and the worst.

Yes, Canada is a multicultural country and accepts people from all corners of the globe. Diversity is our strength.

>>>/vk/

You'd get beat up for looking like a faggot in my town. It's super right-wing. Just cut your faggy hair and you'd be fine.

Ethnicity-wise? Yes.
But that fucking emo hair would become a laughing stock.

post pics pls

nice tiles

would you have gay sex with me? :3

reported to your local pidaroshka police officials. Expect to be beaten tomorrow between 8am and 12am

Reported to Putin. Get ready to be beat up

we have gay orgy right now, moscow is gay city, deal with it, women are not needed

thread sent to Putin

Come to Canada Trudeau will gladly let you anally destroy him in the name of equality

You look like an edgelord/possible school shooter version of one of my students, but he's 15 years old.

maybe a cheeky quickie tbqh

your gosha rubchinsky video was shit

You remind me of the guy from Breakfast Club.

have you been told that you look Raskólnikov?

Looks good to be trap, bring along your friends, don't forget to say goodbyes to family and Moscow because you are about to enter the rainforest dungeon, which, no one ever come out.
>orgy is ensured