French women

tell me about french women, Sup Forums

how do they compare to quebecois women?
is it true they smoke a lot?
how common is multilingualism in fwance?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cigarette_consumption_per_capita
eraudica.com/e/eve/2016/Ooh-La-La-French-Accent-Cocktease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracalla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

from my experience they talk and act like all women

in my humble experience, they are the ultimate women women, you know?

they have this animalistic almost women charisma

even if french girl isnt that cute, she's still good at being a woman. not in a japanese or middle eastern way of submitting or whatever. it's something different

french fags, get in here

On a side note, tell us about Canadian women

How do you approach them? What do they like? Do they enjoy one night stands?

what do you mean by canadian women? white canadian women? terrible shit, like american white women basically. basic, terrible, ugly.

>white canadians are ugly
You really need to travel.

>tell me about French women
>proceeds to post a Jew

You're one dumb cunt.

Not really looking for a specific race. But Canadian w*men in general

nah, fuck that. who cares about irrelevant, small, almost village-like places, where there's nothing and nothing ever happens? certainly not me m8

> But Canadian w*men in general
you cant really generalize them like that. shitton of different ethnicities, races, and depending on the place they behave differently too.

Well, girls from Ottawa. The race is no issue tbf. I have a couple of friends living there. One of them is dating a third generation Portuguese-Canadian girl. The other one is dating a qt Chinese girl.

The most attractive women in France are Jewish.

t. Schlomo Goldbergstein

What are montreal girls like? Personality wise

I'm Mexican.

I'm also right about French Jews.

>Mexican

You have to go back.

>how do they compare to quebecois women?
No idea

>is it true they smoke a lot?
Fading trend but still quite popular among the teenagers

>how common is multilingualism in fwance?

Getting better,
Depends on what you're aiming for, really.

You can find any type of girl here actually,
It's hard to generalize but if I really had to do it, I'd say that they are hypocritical sexual lunatics for the most parts

OK

QUICK POST MARIONS

They smoke, talk about sex loudly and show their feet to everyone.

she looks like a bug
eww

Hearing a french woman speak english actually makes me want to instantly fuck her

I would date a 6/10 french girl if I got to hear her accent all day

Honestly curious about this: why do French people, not just the women, smoke so much?

because smoking is fun

Hairier than Spanish women but less than the Portuguese.

more frenchies pls

pic related is a frenchboo

>tfw no cute French gf

>She is Jewish, of both Ashkenazi (from Poland) and Sephardic (from Tunisia) ancestry.[5][6] Her grandfather survived deportation by the Nazis.[6] Her maternal grandparents were film poster editors.
Nice "French" woman you got right here.

what's wrong with that?

We don't, since ages. Even America smokes more than us nowadays. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cigarette_consumption_per_capita

That's rich coming from the biggest smoker country in the world.

independence, wit and elegance ?

wait so let me get this straight, you don't like quebecois women yet you don't speak french?

The black ones are really hard to talk to

Most of them actually dress like that (at least in Paris) and they do judge each others af, which is quiet pleasant to witness

Dated a nice french girl in high school. She was sweet. Her parents had thick accents and smoked a lot. She didn't know her parents had an accent until I brought it up. She didn't smoke cigs but we smoked weed sometimes.

>leafag
>speaking about accent

is this a legitimate french accent?

eraudica.com/e/eve/2016/Ooh-La-La-French-Accent-Cocktease

We have the highest jewish population in all europe. Most jews (that I know) consider themself french first (or they lie to lure the goy that I am).

I disagree. It's not correlated I think.
Best girls in my opinion are the ones from healthy, bourgeois families, because not only are they cute, they are also, yeah, "good at being women".

I am from the Northeast, and Canadians sound identical to me. I have no idea someone is Canadian until they tell me, and they have no idea I am not Canadian until I tell them.

Yes, but she is pushing it a bit too hard
People with that kind of accent wouldn't even be able to form proper sentences.

>or they lie to lure the goy that I am

Maybe a few of them do mean it and stand by that, but I doubt most Jews consider themselves as part of any other nationality/ethnicity over their own.

Lol no. Trying too hard.

That was fucking cringeworthy.

You're the only country I've been to that has had dedicated Tobacco stores though.

Not him but you have to own a licence to sell tobaco
Which is a kind of regulation, but the real question is why are you fags arguing about smoking ?

Le fronch culuture.

Oh, so they don't sell cigarettes at Carrefour/Supermarches?

Je n'en sais trop rien, the Serbian brought it up. There's definitely a stereotype in Anglo media of you all being heavy smokers.

I was really just thinking about the stereotype.

I've only ever passed through France on my way to Spain, never really bothered to interact much with the locals seeing as I can barely understand/speak the language.

Hey guys I know this sounds a bit off-topic but I'm doing this thing where I put together pictures of people from each ethnic group for each country.

I'm on France now and I'm really wondering whether I should include people like Arabs, Berbers, blacks etc. since there's so many of them or not to include

Portugal has tobacco stores and also tobacco dispensers.

> from each ethnic group
>whether I should include people like Arabs, Berbers, blacks et

Well if you want to do it right, you should include at least one of each yeah.
but If you end up half assing the rest of your thing than you shouldnt do it.
(meaning you have to put pakis and Poles for UK, turks for Germany, Greeks for Australia etc..)

UK didn't have significant numbers of poles and pakis 50 years ago.

France had Arabs, Berbers and Blacks since the Roman conquest.

They cheat on their partners. A lot.

>France had Arabs, Berbers and Blacks since the Roman conquest.

Yeah and your mom had crabs since the first year she grew cunt hair

>Most of them actually dress like that (at least in Paris)
I feel sorry for Paris now.

Yeah I suppose so. It's just that I wonder if there's a point of including certain groups of people that haven't even been in the country 50 years ago for example. Berbers have been in France probably for a longer time I'm guessing

how feminine are french women?

is it true they sleep around a lot? how's the whole monogamy thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caracalla
>Caracalla, of mixed descent (Italian, Punic, and perhaps Libyan, on his father's side, and Syrian Arab on his mother's side)

Disdain for Pleb man was born in France 1,800 years ago and his ethnic make up is pretty much the same as modern French people.

French are sandniggers.

>be 26yo french
>never had french gf
>never had gf

how should I end it lads?

Where I am women are pretty monogamous (there is always some exceptions).
The thing is that I think everyone accept that some of them like sex as much as anybody, so if they want to sleep with with a different man everyday while being single, it's her problem.

But the basic couple is still based on monogamy, come on.

Iktfb ;_;

Why does your Herault flag look similar to Japan's?

Because it's too small to actually see the details (pic related).

Much better now.

La pomme esto rouge.

Like English women but with a funny accent if that's your thing senpai

"La pomme est rouge"
how is that related ?

It's not, at all.

It's just one of the few sentences stuck in my head from all the fucking French lessons way back when I was a kid.

They are strongly overrated

Oh, so as I can see your french lessons are as bad as our english lessons.

stuff like "The cat is under the table"

This

Hyep.

They didn't even teach us properly about (not sure if this is the right word for it in English) genders in regards to grammar.

Fucking Duolingo and Memrise were more educational.

Its the first thing you learn when studying french on duolingo.com

To compare french women with quebecois' is like comparing a full meal with a sandwich.

They're ambitious, light, polite, funny, intellectual, feminine and very sensual.

They put a lot of dignity into being fine ass ladies. And they smoke quite commonly, everybody in Europe smokes quite openly in social settings but not so much in their house. Hence it seems we smoke a lot, while we just smoke much in social settings.

And for the language it's hard to really get by if you've not aquired some pretty decent french skills.

There are times like this where I'm happy to be born french, so I don't have to learn it.

when they speak english with a french accent it is mesmorizing

Foreigners see them as some kind of Holy Grail while they really are no different from other girls, I really don't get that thing

Shoot up a church while wearing an ISIS bandana

Never been to Quebec. When I was in France every Negro I saw had a French girlfriend.

I learned Spanish in my home as a child and I'm studying my French very intensely, hoping to be trilingual in the next year, if I master french i want to reward myself with a trip to Quebec City then Paris!

Really? They're all over America. We even have them in shopping malls.

should I get Arma 3?

how well do french women age?

>multilingualism in fwance
kek

Polish jew and tunisian jew don't make french baby

2bf millenials have been raised with american tv show and all have decent english

pretty much all of you lot have more than decent english and even german m8, multilingualism on the other hand is a completely different story.

>tell me about french women
nothing i dont care about them