GUTS POST NAO EDITION

post them guts. bonus points for ryzen builds. negative for intel and gas those for nvidia

You should probably just leave then amd shill. That case looks like a ton of wasted space btw.

Your case is ugly and you post a new /gut/s thread every 7 minutes.
SAGE NAO edition

meme cooler
meme fans
unsleeved cables
optical media
rbg meme
shit case

6/10

Put some effort in.

was doing some cleaning and installed an SSD for extra space, and then found out I didn't have spare SATA cables so optical is unplugged at the moment.

your tears are delicious.

Exactly what you asked for OP

>crybaby amd shill with a fat turd case
Its funny how you need a separate desk for it because its so impractical.

Curious why you have a "powered by evga" when theres a corsair powering it lol

I wonder that too, such a clean case ruined with a crappy badge.

Hardly anyone will see the badge in the first place, might as well just stick it on your monitor bezel if you wanted to look at it all the time.

i actually had a nice L glass desk but after five years, and it be glass, finally shattered. and that was before this case. had a small micro-atx case then. fractal design node 804. i now hate glass with a fiery passion.

picked up cheap ikea shit after that. i am thinking of getting all new furniture though but shit just werks and i want new wheels for my gti.

could be for his shitty 970. 970 = first in line to be gassed.

>whines about unsleeved cables
>whines about rgb
???

i got a intel cpu :(
but i have radeon 5450 OC so it kinda evans out

crop your pictures so we don't have to look at the squalor you live in.

sorry my mansion isnt as tidy as yours, jewfag

I'm not crying, I'm criticising you choice
>its da shintell trolls guize
is this what guts threads have become now? People vehemently defending their "Hey, I can put giant computer lego together" builds. Kill me now.

Unsleeved cables are objectively ugly, you can sleeve them yourself in an afternoon. no excuse.
Also, colour-matching rbg to complement with components is acceptable. off colour lights just because your mobo has rgb is a meme.

Why is your computer in the trash?

Everytime I see his build I always suggest to him to get cable extensions for that damn gpu. It just kills the look.

only posted this once so ima repost

Looks like you took a build from linus and copied it. Also 4x ram slots but only 2 filled? looks like shit bruh.

Not him, who cares even if you live in a 5x5 cube? At least don't throw trash all over the floor. Come the fuck on guys. Trash into the trash can, vacuum every couple of days and you should be gold.

lol thought same thing. even reverse image searched to see if it was from that video.

this is the build i made a few months ago

does this trigger you?

r8

r8 pls

Someone is super butt hurt that others don't like his gaymer cube build. Why even have rgb lighting if you can't see inside? Do you just leave the top off constantly or something? You seem like one of those creeps who gets off on looking inside his builds without ever even using it.

DDUUUDDDEE I saw this thread the other day of you building the custom water loop, was pretty interesting. Got anymore pics and the temps? How much did it cost you overall? Seems like you would've spent more doing this than just buying an AIO and customizing that.

It's an htpc. He obviously only uses the LEDs for guts faggot.

Was waiting for Vega but probably not even going to upgrade since 7970 still a god.

No point in really upgrading unless I can play everything at 120fps at 1620p or 4K.

You clearly didn't see the third picture in OP, also thats definitely not an HTPC. I'm pretty sure you're same fagging to try and defend yourself either that your just a random idiot trying to chime in for no apparent reason. Faggot.

Rude.
t.nice intel guy.

Not dogging your build, but whats with your ram? 32gb and only 1066mhz?

Somebody in the last thread mentioned that my lights are perhaps too bright. It's just a regular SATA powered cablemod led strip. How can I dim them a bit? Right now it lights up my bedroom like the god damn Arc of the Covenant.

What do you do for a living?
How much do you make a year?

Temps went from 66°C at 100% cpu use using Hyper TX3 EVO to 53°C with the watercooling system.

Only plug them in when you have company over and you want to annoy them to the point they leave.

I put the PSU in, just not in this shot

>smacks lips
>gets closer to your ear
>whispers..
un-sleeved.... cables

Just waiting to see what you have to say next. You're hiliarious man! You make a thread to show off your rgb cube gaymer rig, call it an HTPC and you get so defensive when people don't like it. GG man, GG.

6 years
y
e
a
r
s

>Devil card
>8 pin connector
>8-2=6
>6 with 2 other 6s is 666
dude be careful

Did you put shitty EK 120mm fans on a Noctua heatsink?

Sorry for the shit quality no bully pls, need a new phone(besides a new GPU for this build to remove some bottleneck)

Ok I'll bite.
Ryzen 5 1600x, asus prime x370-pro mobo, 16gb corsair rgb ram at 2666mhz, gtx 1050ti as a placeholder until rx vega's release. and a 1tb laptop drive as mass storage in the meantime.

Cpus?
Ill be disapointed if it's some sandy low core count xeons

I cleaned the dust off the fan blades and upgraded my PSU to a 650W EVGA G2. So my /guts/ are actually LESS tidy than they are in this pic. This is my first time properly removing everything and reassembling, it's not as simple as legos. Had to get my mobo manual out a few times.

t. brainlet

>Not dogging your build, but whats with your ram? 32gb and only 1066mhz?
Sorry i'm late, its 2113MHz not sure.but its not the ram issue it self.
Didn't really need faster ram at any rate for my personal perference.

>stock intel
>probably at stock speeds
just why...

Doesn't look too bad IMO.
But that case doesn't match the colour sceem you have that yellow on the HDD bracket is reall off putting its shouting at me saying it doesn't belong with those PC parts.

Thats pretty fucking interesting m8.
Got an archive link?

Oh, I don't have a colour scheme - if you think it does, it happened purely by chance. I want a new case, as my GTX1080 barely squeezes in, would like to give it a bit more breathing space. However, I have absolutely no clue how to account for airflow and fan placements so don't really know what case I should get. The one I'm using at the moment is an In Win MANA136.

I might overclock it, I might buy an aftermarket fan too. I'm new to building PCs, as my post alluded to. I bought a pre-built from Amazon last year and have been upgrading it part by part, probably the dumbest shit you've seen but I'm a brainlet.

Yummy

8/10
Clean and a nice color scheme

Potato phone pic incoming.

there you go

Thinking to paint my motherboard contacts (the red ram and pci slots) in white. What do you think? Also, going to buy a Corsair H100i, LDLC ssd and a gtx 1070 (not going to wait for Volta to come out).

Live with it. Painting pc parts never looks good in person. You'll be better off selling it and buying a new board.

I run a crypto based company
8 figures

I'm hyped up for the xeon x5680 i've got coming in.

>quad-port NIC
whatchya using it for?

Right now just Network access for the Pi i've got sitting on my pc.
I plan to set up dhcp/mail/dns for all the computers in this room, so pretty much a networking lab just for fun/expirience

I never understood why people stick there GPU in the 8x slot instead of the 16x slot. I mean, go ahead, you are only hurting yourself.

>x5680
Sweet, my machine has two X5675s, and they outperform the 7700k, while being way way cheaper. I think I spend $300 on this Z800 on ebay?

apparently aesthetic > maximum performance,
not that i agree

>Z800 300$
damn thats a sweet deal.
One day i'm going to have my own dual CPU Server sitting in a rack somewhere, just not today ;__:

>damn thats a sweet deal.

I don't even think it is that uncommon, looking right now you can get similar machines for $400-$500 Or Best Offer.

>One day i'm going to have my own dual CPU Server sitting in a rack somewhere, just not today ;__:

You can easily get a decent PowerEdge R710 for $120 for just about any college campus, or $200 from eBay with free shipping. The power usage is not even that bad, I think mine use around 100w idle each.

checked out ebay (germany)... seems you are right, but i think i'm just not ready right now to be able to use it to its fullest.

you made me look up the case
>that pricetag tho

Tell me what I did wrong

I actually got it off craigslist for $100
But after having it now for a bit, I would have no problems spending the full $250 for it.

Gigabyte MB
Asus GPU
Corsair AIO
Noctua Fan
NZXT Case
Kingston SSD

Gotta get more variety man, you look like a fanboy.

Don't forget the Corsair ram and the EVGA power supply, as well as a seagate HDD and a western digital HDD

poorfag reporting in.

i5 760, gtx 750 ti, some generic ddr3 ram (4gb), 300w psu.

Old HP Slot 1 full tower used for i5-2500k

>6 Years

Respect there man, I usually get a build itch every 3 years

Also potato quality photo, Nexus 5's don't have decent cameras

No glamour shot, just got my rx 580 8gb nitro fitted in and running.
>i5-4670k
>16gb 2400mhz ram
>3tb hdd
>512gb msata ssd
>128gb crucial m4 ssd
>rx 580 8gb nitro+ (previously rx 480 nitro but sold during mining craze)

Despite the itx size and in a very tiny case I've never ever run into heat issues and they are typically comparable to full size case temps. Sg13 is a pretty open case with the holes all over the panels.

>LED fanblades

WHEN EVGA GONNA DO THIS D:

>2500k
I couldn't let mine go so I put it in my dad's computer. GOAT cpu.

Intel E5-2620V4 8-core processors, I could've gotten the 10-core E5-2630's or E5-2640's, but the price scaled far beyond the worth of having 4 extra cores and a few more ghz.

Never, because it's fucking retarded

brother

What have you packed in there? I originally had the sugo05 and the sg13 was a good update on it.

raijintek pallas on the 4690k and an h75 on the 290.

How old is your rig at this point? Did a good job with cable management this case takes some imagination to do it. Built mine in 2013 iirc, upgraded ram when it went on clearance and in hopes to stretch more life out of computer. Added msata drive when it went on clearance as well. 3tb seagate drive is from 2012. The infamous one to fail but no bad sectors to date. Now that my cpu is well out of warranty I was thinking of trying to delid it but it never gets above ~65c anyway so can't be bothered.

same, built in 2013. Moved into the sg13 last year. Stuck with an h81i Raijintek is gonna offer am4 backplates pretty soon, really tempted to pickup a 1700.

>The infamous one to fail but no bad sectors to date
I had one of those in a ZFS array. It started coughing up checksum errors a while back, which means it was silently returning bad data, without reporting a read error, bad sector, or anything. You might wanna check your backups.

this pleases me

Looks great!
I've been thinking about getting this case,
how do you like it?
pros & cons?
Thanks