Not invited: Enemies of the equality of all classes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udrKHt83k4o
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UGSEVM0Q4Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=g3F72fpVpLg
youtube.com/watch?v=CC4Wv_P-LmQ
evivanews.gr/?p=25594
recyclinginternational.com/recycling-news/9758/business/romania/uae-group-build-oil-recycling-plant-romania
youtube.com/watch?v=s66ta-9CnKI
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Yj9hDa4Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbwxnt2KEWo
youtube.com/watch?v=XM523hq1xeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

National Democrat who likes Russia here.

> romania

cannot be true

Normie pricks wake up

4th for the master of memes and defensive martial arts
youtube.com/watch?v=udrKHt83k4o

Most of the people here bite the hand that feeds, but Russia has helped us several times.

Austria flag is that you?

Firstly, I was waked up by my parents and told that we go out to the sea.
I denied.
Secondly, my sister waked me up with the phone call and asked if I want to visit the beach.
I denied.
Now I lie in bad and waste my time on Sup Forums, when other people are enjoying the life on a sunny beach.
What is my ranking in social outcasts?

>No EU-flag
>No Fulgrim
>No Effendi
>No Romanian in Austria

Shit tier thread desu

post sister photos.

I don't like going to the beach with relatives either so that's perfectly fine for me

this

ᶫᵉᶫ
ᶫᵉᶫ
ᶫᵉᶫ
ᶫᵉᶫ
ᶫᵉᶫ

Mass shooting in serbia, 5 killed 20 wounded, we usa now

What happened,

Don't masturbate, please

he just told you

East Germany reporting in

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

i'd hit that

this is 10000000x better desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UGSEVM0Q4Cc

I spent the entire summer inside only going out for food and ice cream

WITH THOSE 2 FLAGS WE HAVE YUGOSLAVIA OFFICIALLY IN OUR THREAD!!!

lmao whats with the blurring out of her face

:^)

so sad that there are so many threads dividing us

this is why I will post groovy oldie Yugo synthpop youtube.com/watch?v=g3F72fpVpLg

ex-yu is our little brother that denies talking to us. Doesn't matter, we still love them

Where, why?

shid thats pretty

g r o o v y

>Mass shooting in serbia, 5 killed 20 wounded, we usa now

but here you go

Ex husband see hif ex wife in a cafee with another man, goes back home, grabs his wartime ak47, comes back, kills her and everyone at her table then starts spraying around the place

Serbs and Croats post often here, Monteniggers and Bosnians are uncommon

R A R E
A
R
E

Did bulgarians, romanians and albos had progressive 80's music? nope

Yugo > all balkans

Montenegro doesn't have many posters yet they've posted more times ITT than bosnians

Stfu tatard you are not my mom

6.5/10 because haircut is ugly

Actually music was pretty much not touched by communists. You couldn't make it obviously if it's not in line with the party, but you could listen to anything.

no u

thank's and nice dub

This is why people shouldn't own guns in this region.

gg

Western music was suppressed in the 60s and the 70s. And where would you listen to anything? On the internet? Or you would travel to the West and buy music?

Easy mode during these days:

>buy Iron Maiden, Metallica or even Michael Jackson discs in any Warsaw Pact Country

hardcore mode during these days

>buy the Clash and Sex Pistols in any Warsaw Pact country

be blessed little bro, we'll waiting you in the EU too

My parents told me. And one of my earliest memories in life is in the 80s in the kitchen whilst from the radio plays a song (nothing compares to you - sinead o connor)

ok ill see you there based greek bros

You wanna earn money today /balk/?

Grigor Dimitrov - Steve Johnson
Win GD 2.1 odd
Wimbledon 3rd round

Bulgaria - Austria
Win Austria 2.2 odd
European League Volley
(BG plays with reserve players ONLY)

Italy - Germany
Win Italy 3.2 odd
Euro Championship

Classic suicide after it or police killed him?

Waiter and one guest managed to take his gun away from hi, then he run away but the cops got him, he is not hurt. Newest police report says he fired 50 bullets and every single one hit somebody, he was extremely precise.

Good that only 5 died then.

i wonder why the americans never manage to do that. at the gay club shooting some fags even closed and blocked the emergency exits and listened to those banging on the doors on the inside yelling to be let out.

>nothing compares to you - sinead o connor
Released 1990.

German politician delegation in Athens. Ramsauer from CDU/CSU gets touched by photograph and replies: Don't touch me you dirty Greek.

WWIII loading

Who in here is still born in the true soviet country?

That's disturbing.
And i mean she wasn't cheating, they were divorced.
Looked it up.
>it's in Vojvodina
I swear, people from Vojvodina are mentally unstable as fuck.
I read somewhere that it's the area with the biggest suicide rate in Serbia.
I blame the Magyars tbqh

Guise I find I like cider. Am I turning gay?

Some say they were in the process of getting divorced, they lived separated. And that the maniac is a serb refugee from Krajina, doesn't say if it's croatia or bosnian part.

Romania looks like a nice place to live in desu

I like it too. Doesn't make you gay. It's just the preferred drink of hipsters.
I've kind of like almost any alcohol i've tried except vodka and ouzo

>most news sites said ex wife.
But if she was still legally married then he had a reason to be mad. Not go on a killing spree tho.
Krajisnici... no comment. Don't know much about them.

holy shit romania confirmed for texas of Europe

Hipsters drink niche beers and mate here.

Thread theme.

opa

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4Wv_P-LmQ

evivanews.gr/?p=25594

any gorilla interested on this prime duckling?

>not her/10
suka, pls

they better build proper road instead of useless wind generators

>dako sum cigan
this should be the Romanian hymn

>tigan pursange
lel

Where are my macedon bros?

Good afternoon /balk/. What are your plans for this weekend?

Were people going commando all the time up until ~1900?

Making oil out of oil
recyclinginternational.com/recycling-news/9758/business/romania/uae-group-build-oil-recycling-plant-romania

bulgarians post ganyo translation meem

The euvatnik and ameripidor Sojuzboos are making every other Russiaboo look bad. Thry think "wow, Mati rodina phew phew Nazi scum" or "ahaha off to gulag comrade t. political officer" is being an aficionado of Russia

Where are the real Ruddiabooks, you vatniks and liberaha harpies?

Gogol, Chekhov, Bulgakov, Tolstoy, Griboyedov, Dostoyevsky, Mayakovski, Yesenin, Pushkin, Lermontov, Turgenev, Rimsky-Korsakov, Borodin, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, Prokofiev, Rachmaninov, Aivazovsky, Repin, Savitsky, Vasnetsov, Kandinsky, Bagration, Suvorov, Nevsky, Minin, Pozharsky, Yermolov, Brusilov...

I like russian music, its a beautiful language тбх, probably one of my favorite ones, better than any non-slavic european language imo
youtube.com/watch?v=s66ta-9CnKI
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Yj9hDa4Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbwxnt2KEWo

Strugatsky pretty much exhaust the range of russian literature and culture I am interested in. Also russiaboos are typically bitter cultureless fucks who masturbate to Vstavai strana ogromnaia.

>mfw the Serbian newspaper backtrace and pin it on us in a "where it all went wrong" analysis

don't think I've ever seen cider here...

drinking

fuck yes, seems we are up for another summer storm

>tfw yesterday it starts storming right when I buy wood for winter
but I hear that it's better for the wood if it gets wet then dries, so idk

moar

i got wood that never dries out, m8
if you know what i mean

my basement is full with wood from last year, we only use it on holidays for the comfiness

Is it because only their genre interests you, necause I find it highly unlikely that you can't find any other enjoyable read from Russia

>probably one of my favorite ones, better than any non-slavic european language imo
It is only worthwhile to underestimate modern classical music, up til a certain point. Austria has as enviable set of composers as Russia does. Not just Handel, Haydn, Mozart, Mahler, the usual Up until Schoenberg, because after him, everything went to shit

I like to separate Russian and other European classical music (Balkan composers joined with Russians) because the Russian tone is richer and more resonant. Since the eastern classical misic is directly and undeniably tied to liturgical music. European one also developed from thr music theory behind church doors, but due to religious intellectual changes it bexame more "civilian" and transitioned to using folk melodies more quickly, so other Europeans get this lighter tone, related to the instruments used by the folk players and solo entertainers ...as opposed to the previously mentioned rich, liturgical tone in Easterners inherited from grave church music

:^)
we usually use 8 kubika of wood per winter so

wasn't talking about the classical music more other songs/how the language sounds like imo tbх, not an expert of classical music

Leanna Decker

>8 kubika of wood
That's a lot.

yeah but not 100% of it I guess, a bit is left over
at least we never burn fucking coal, rummer etc like the morons that do and always pollute way more than necessary in winter

Still, a kubik is 35-40 euro where I live.

I have this hot redhead chick in my work, everyone has the hots for her.

same here just a bit cheaper, but cold winters m8

nice lab

wish i had a flow hood like that at home

youtube.com/watch?v=XM523hq1xeQ

We need eastern classical music with Serbo-Croatian language. That Russian bljak of a language is too mushy. I've literally met gay people who have Russian diction of Serbo-Croatian, meqning they speak the way Russians do, and spit, chew, stretch vowels. Russian is literally a "Slavic language: the metrosexuality"

That's cringy

youtube.com/watch?v=TpMAfJv7J2Y

a classic yugo oldie