Your country

>Your country
Are you happy with how your life is going?
Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
What can you honestly say you've achieved thus far into your life? - When you say that outloud to yourself, are you proud of it? Do you respect a person if he had said they achieved those things to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiDucXnG8Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=fiDucXnG8Wo

I hate this thread

So is this board just a bunch of unsuccessful people?

Is that who I've been discussing international culture with? I thought the /r9k/-stuff was just a 'meme'...?

>/r9k/
unsuccessful doesn't mean sperg autist that never leaves his house and can't maintain conversation and eye contact.

Yeah but based on the threads I've seen here I'm really starting to get that impression. I'd honestly be surprised if most of the people here aren't just underachievers currently in college or NEET/working some min wage deadend job

has there been a survey of the incomes people on Sup Forums have?

i work finance in the city sickening

Well?

Tell me more about it

Nice titties

I hopefully am in a grave. I don't think I can stomach this life for much longer, I don't enjoy anything and I have nothing to expect from life.

>I don't think I can stomach this life for much longer, I don't enjoy anything and I have nothing to expect from life

What's wrong? What's so bad about your life?

What does your day consist of?

How successful are you, Canabro?

Btw, source of that pic?

Sup Forums thread

Studying at III year of technical term, soon to be engineer, got a non-paid job in a medium size company - will be in CV, in relationship for a 6 year with nice girl, won't post any pics but soon to be ended I presume. Living with her in a "smallest of a biggests cities in Poland". But to be honest though I think i could do better. Going to gym for 2 years straight didn't made me look good haven't keep my diet so that's the problem I think but still strenght growth is significant despite of muscle growth.

>going to the gym
>bad
why?

Why bother. It's not like I have much more to gain, I've already fucked up so much, a little bit of "success" won't mean anything

>I've already fucked up so much, a little bit of "success" won't mean anything
How can you fuck up so much that self improvement won't mean anything according to yourself? What did you fuck up?

judging by the 960x960 filesize it is an instagram post, and you aren't ever gonna find the source unless you know who is in the pic (facebook and instagram pics are very difficult to search for)

Yeah what did you fuck up? Why do you fags never elaborate on your problems?

>mo-fr
>work
>gym
>sleep
>work
>gym
>sleep
>Weekend
>get drunk
>drink more
>&(%$/(%/)(
>Become concious again some time sunday afternoon
>fuck

I don't want to anymore

If you don't want to then change. What's stopping you?

>Are you happy with how your life is going?
No. it's been extraordinarily shitty so far. one misery after another.

> Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
out of college and trying to get greencard in US through employment
probably happier than I am now

>what you achieved?
I have passion for music and found that I could be happy making them.
also I was in love once

Lack of meaning.

What do you do canadabro?

I'm an escapee American pretending my way through my twenties in based Nippon. No regrets, but possibilities are starting to drop off, time is beginning to speed up unbearably and I'm realizing I'll never be able to have a normie life without copious medication.

I don't want to make you jealous, whenever I tell people how much I earn they seem to be uptight and aggressive.

Life is not enjoyable. Lack of meaning in this world gets me down everyday and future is not looking bright.

>Life is not enjoyable. Lack of meaning in this world gets me down everyday and future is not looking bright.

Don't you have any hobbies or goals?

Why is everyone on this board such a depressed loser? It's like this is a depression discussion forum or something

You do realize most people here are between 18 and 24 year old right?

Almost no Italians or Southern Europeans have a job in that age range because they study at University.

flag
I used to be quite miserable but I feel it's over now. Doing my 2nd degree (finance), I am trilingual. (This is quite an achievement over here.) I'm losing weight, will look absolutely great in a small amount of time . I plan to work in management consulting and I'm sure I'll make it.
Although
>tfw no gf
And it's shit. I'm very picky, don't want to be a dick to anyone and I turned down lots of opportunities or fucked them up with my mild autism. I also judge myself too harshly and I constantly feel that I'm not as far ahead as I'm supposed to be.

You know all those memes about depressed loser weeaboos that can't hold a up a conversation or even eye contact with another human living in a 20m2 apartment?

Yeah that's me.

1-fighting my way to eternal fame
2-control room of normie concentration camp
3-at least im still alive and healthy
>Do you respect a person if he had said they achieved those things to you?
"""""""respect"""""""" is tribal outdated term, you should have respect for everyone, not make it like someone should impress you

Ya it's pretty gud so far, 19 years in
>Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
graduated with a degree, living in WA state and starting a job as a data analysts or something for a start-up
>What can you honestly say you've achieved thus far into your life
I did my freshman year of college, other than that nothing. I am a piece of shit who works at a grocery store making $9.25/hr and longboards at night

Finally a reasonable person.

Love you Croatia, as always.

Sucks to be you I guess

NEET life isn't as great as the smug pepes have suggested huh

Wouldn't know. Ever since I became conscious, life has been dark and dull.

Are you going to shoot up a school anytime soon?

That would require an awful amount of time and effort. So no.

>Funland

no
in a grave hopefully
nothing outside of meme normie-stuff like a job,masters degree and such

i just hate humanity and democracy in general

>a job as a data analysts or something

Unless you're really into that stuff I'd encourage you to look for something that really interests you, no matter how long it takes. If you just go for some kind of economics/computer science degree because it leads to an office job with nice pay that you don't really enjoy, that shit will suck the life out of you.

Why are all Finns such massive edgelords? Is it just an inside joke that i'm missing?

I'm happier if you fuck off with your achievement dickwaving.

fakest convo ever
delete your animes before its too late

My goal is to start a corporation and retire before 30. An app or something. Be a part of a company that goes from zero to fortune 500. Hopefully I meet people who can help, because college is half networking too.
If I dont retire by age 30 as a multi-millionaire, I'll re-evaluate what I'm doing.

Keeps you distracted from your lack of success?

No, its just how life is to us. If life doesn't have anything to offer then why not enjoy when things go badly for others.

Are you happy with how your life is going?
> I wanna kill myself everyday inb4 autisticnormies.net is somewhere else

If I were to die right now I'd have literally zero regrets, so I'm pretty happy.

I had a rough time but things are looking up so I am quite pleased.

no

No. Even though I really dont have anything to complain about.

>Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Hopefully, ending my studies and with gf :(

>What can you honestly say you've achieved thus far into your life?
Got into the college I wanted. I'm not proud of it much tho
Besides that. Nothing. Which makes me sad tbqh

none of the users here have a clue about their own country, since they spend their lives rotting in their basements and don't interact with other people. They're a bunch of pathetic losers who come here to talk shit about other countries and call other people "subhuman" in order to feel better.