Having Trump in office, if offered the job would you work for the US government like NSA or FBI Cyber Crime?

Having Trump in office, if offered the job would you work for the US government like NSA or FBI Cyber Crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXVDi15kZvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out. NOW

>golden opportunity to tap his phone and undermine his agenda with strategic leaks
I'd sign up in a heartbeat

Yes officer, hire me please.

Yes. #maga. Now shut up, pussy

Stop watching tv.

Not from Sup Forums never would even think of going there
I'm just high and was curious

Great way to get killed

reported

but user, I read his torrent of asspain on Twitter

regardless of the president, it seems like a safe and secure job given how terrified old people (read: voters) are of cyber criminal hacker men

Very true but governments being idiots in technology will not be fixed by tech savy employees

No. Nonono. That would be crass.

Suicide by multiple bullets to the head is more like it.

At this point i would take any kind of job for the sake of getting money, being poor sucks

>this is what Trump supporters believe happened

yeah but I can't

Immigrant?

No. They would probably want me to come in at 9 and wear a tie. Working in Silicon Valley is much more relaxed.

It's more along the lines of not being murrican at all

Like everything, it depends on how much $$$ is involved.

>They would probably want me to come in at 9 and wear a tie.
I doubt it, pic related. It is an actual NSA employee from an NSA ad.

Found it: youtube.com/watch?v=xXVDi15kZvA

Yes. The U.S. government is large. Very easy to squirrel away in a niche and cash regular paychecks until the pension checks start rolling in. NSA is a Golden Ticket to lifetime security for yourself and your family.

Until the nsa wants to get rid of a secret project you worked on and contracts the cia to assassinate you right?