twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gaymez
Please kill yourself

it was already debunked as a disassembled tablet tucked into a 3D-printed case

>720p
>2017

Go kill yurself

wtf is this?

judging from that quality wmm trailer you can tell the finished product is going to be completely partially functional

actually this. its time for everyone to get thier shit together and have decent hardware now.
andone using 720P or even 1080 are basically the same as the people using tan 90s computes and xp machines in 2017

Ah yes, close to mads production.

Their working unit is a chink tablet broken down just for the pcb, a different screen, and a broken down steam controller.

How can you manufacture something when it is built by cannibalizing multiple off the shelf products?

looks more like a raspberry pi in a glasses case

You know that the amount of produced pieces is a major factor in the price, right? It is obvious that a prototype is always more expensive

>720p = 1080p

Boi! 1080p is just fine but compared to 720p its much better. Not all of us can make the jump to 1440p, Im struggling to find a graphics card for my pc right now that can 1080p game within my price range. But i do agree 720p is unacceptable

Get a job Tyrone.

THE IPHONE 9

This isnt the case for this product. Its a chink tablet with a steam controller rigged all together in a 3d printed case.

more like a 2 section microwave dinner tray folded in half

youtube.com/watch?v=d00I_3THLBQ

I see that they left the frozen mashed potatoes in there.

was this really necessary? They released what was essentially a hand camera pointed at a computer running a power point and then asked for money. I say if they could convince anyone to buy that garbage with that trailer, those people deserve to lose their money.

Is anything on Kickstarter really necessary?

what is the name supposed to mean?

> Runs Half Life 2 on low settings at 15fps
> Meanwhile, the original Xbox, a sixteen year old console, runs the original Half Life 2 at 30fps

Why do companies keep trying to release "PC gaming handhelds"? Just build a high quality UMPC with a dedicated GPU but switchable graphics and sell it as a portable PC slash gaming device and you'll be able to carve out a decent niche from nostalgic fags on Sup Forums as well as mustard rice gamers who want something portable.

Cool handheld gaming PC, Ahmed

I meant the video disproving what was obviously a scam

>specs of a shitty notebook at the price of two shitty notebooks and the functionality of half a shitty notebook