Other urls found in this thread:

code.google.com/archive/p/aeroshot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because that would be racist

>windows 10
complete trash

>wincucks can't even change their window color to the one they want

kek, "professional" grade software

I agree with OP. All I want is my taskbar to look like pic related. Too lazy to edit registry and icons.

The biggest thing windows has wrong is merging the taskbar and the desktop info bar. Unix (MacOS and all Linux distros) doesn't fall for this trap.

>Windows user

nothing personell, kid

But does this run crysis?

Fuckyou

White is only available in the Enterprise version.

nice

Neat

I don't understand why they do this
you can change it in the registry though

The best thing I've seen on this board in fucking months

rude desu

I might be a Windows user, but you are being used by Linux.

Get Classic shell. It let's you do a lot of nice things to your taskbar.

fukof

They actually don't allow full black as well.

Fuck off.

god fucking damn it

faggot

They're being equal

>you're mother
fuck yourself you illiterate peace of shit

Literally who the fuck is the Windows 10 UX aimed at? Competent users don't like how restrictive and overly simple it is, normies think the defaults are ugly and unintutitive.

Microsoft is worth a fortune of fortunes, but they can't bother to actually ask people what they think of it?

What theme and desktop environment is that

He is not. Windows is the OS that uses it's consumers. All releases are beta versions that the consumbers beta test for no compensation or credit. The version works years after release and is then retired to the grieving of it's user base only for the process to begin again.

It's literally a screenshot of a screenfetch

finally a screenfetch that is worth posting

Oh shit I'm retarded

that's what the built in feedback program is for

Fuck, i thought that Sup Forums was the only place with images like this

It must be horrible to dig through all that feedback.

>three preview buttons

You can't keep getting away with this

>sooo sooo
>ohh YOSS YOSYOOOOO
Your PC seems to love Ubuntu

Is this modded screenfetch or custom written?

How did you edit it?

I just snorted from this and a lot of adderall just shot out of my nose

shut up

Thanks

Moron

:thinking:

BITCH

>open regedit
>set color = white
>hex edit the gibson.exe
>reverse engineer all security checks
>reroute the color safeties
>set the registry keyvalue array to ramming speed
It's fucking easy, only an idiot would complain about Win10 when there's simple fixes like this, upgrade to Win10 today.

Thanks for the (You), loser.

reddit

how did you take a screenshot with transparency

AeroShot
code.google.com/archive/p/aeroshot/

>white
oooyyyy veeeeeeeyyyy

I never respond to those posts hoping my moither will die. She does not. You can't do even one thing right. Faggots.

That's one of the biggest thing Windows gets right. The Dock on OS X, for instance, is utter trash by comparison

Dock is trash, master race is Application dock is hidden, pops up when you move your mouse to the left or bottom of screen. This isn't debatable.

haha wincucks don't even get spinan cubezzz either what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nobody really used this, why you wincucks are still salty about it?

Kys my man

Autohide is balls. It either a) is too slow to pop up when you need it, or (b) is trigged too easily.

Realistically, you don't need a dock given you can launch programs with Win/cmd+space/super, and change applications or windows with keyboard shortcuts.

>all Linux distros
Here's your (you), spend it wisely

I have to agree with you. The taskbar is amazing, especially with how Windows 7 changed it.

>Autohide is balls. It either a) is too slow to pop up when you need it, or (b) is trigged too easily.
It works exactly as it is programmed, fuck your anecdotal shit, it is the superior desktop option, if it's too slow for you then tweak the speed, if you trigger it accidentally often then decrease the area of trigger space.

fuck this board

wew lad

RGB picker and not slider fucking when? I don't want to make a registry change just to select a particular color.

i won't reply . i want my fucking whore of a mom to die.

JUST DIE ALREADY.

a fitting end to a shitty thread desu

>1600x900
will resolution-lets ever learn

ok

Nice skreenfetch

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

It's an optional feature that add eye candy. Yeah, it's tacky but you're not obligated to use it. To be fair if we talk about being obligated to like things better look at windows instead, also instead of getting worried about usability or aesthetics go and read a bit the terms of your OS at least.

LOL