You "mummy" fetishist know she's a criminal and traitor to her country, right?

You "mummy" fetishist know she's a criminal and traitor to her country, right?

What do you think the Ukr forces will do to her once she has finally been captured?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUShnyN16Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=TRvdmmwoeQE
youtu.be/iLWPOINnOIg
youtube.com/watch?v=aAFArf4gW3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do you think the Ukr forces will do to her once she has finally been captured?

I don't know, but I suspect other fetishists would be interested.

>My mummy fetishist

Who's that? I don't remember having a mummy fetishist

She won't be captured. If Crimea goes back she goes to Russia is my guess.

>Ukr forces
>capturing anything
Ukraine itself is a traitor of Russia so she is traitor of traitor therefore not a traitor.

Crimea won't go back. Just forget about it.

Why is Crimea so important to Russia that you are willing to suffer a whole economic crisis just to keep it?

Read history. It's like to cut Washington (a state) from USA and give it to Canada. It's just russian and populated by russians. Talks about its status had place since 1991.

Wrong board

Daily reminder.

Have you saluted the heroes today already?

GLORY TO THE HEROES!

youtube.com/watch?v=rUShnyN16Uc

>heroes

This video shows the most intense fight in a whole war over crimea:
youtube.com/watch?v=TRvdmmwoeQE

idk but they fought for it like dogs in ww2,even as the entire Ukrainian front was collapsing and holding on the the Crimea was pointless they refused to evacuate until the last possible moments,hell the germans had to bring those giant siege guns to crush Sevastopol, and I think we lost more troops in that place than Stalingrad.
If you really think about it, Putin is kind of a genius for getting it back virtually casualty free.

man I want to sodomize her so badly

>Have you saluted the heroes today already?

>Heroes
Literally got BTFO by DNR

Crimea had been 'given' to Ukraine in the time of the USSR, is what I've read.

I completely understand that most of the population is Russian, and I could totally understand that Crimeans would want to be part of Russia, but the whole way in which Crimea went back to Russia was so sketchy that most of the world doesn't agree with it.

The obvious solution would be to allow a neutral institution like the UN to organize and oversee a fair referendum. Crimea would then choose Russia, and the sanctions would be lifted.

To many people it seems kind of like the Damanskiy island incident, but now with the Russians as perpetrators instead of the victims.

>being attracted to attractive women is a "fetish"

It's not that simple, you could ask a lot of the former soviet countries and all the old shits would tell you communism was great and they'd wish to be part of Russia again.

But those old shits will die and then you're left witht the youth that doesn't want anything to do with Russia.

It's amazing people twist facts to justify russian imperialism.

Nobody would allow Crimea to joing Russia, especially ukrainian government. It eas the only way.

>Why is Crimea so important to Russia that you are willing to suffer a whole economic crisis just to keep it?
Their tsar told them so. It's all the info Russians need.

You really are not aware what you are talking about. When we talk about Crimea it's not about soviet nostalgy among elders, it's about self determination of that part of russian folk that is majority in Crimea and also avout history since Crimea has nothing to do with Ukraine except being governed by it when the whole country was pretty much russian. Crimea is just out of place as part of Ukraine.

the fetishists have different reasons for liking her. Which is as a mummy gf

>she's a criminal and traitor to her country

what is wrong with a mummy gf

The main thing is what crimeans think. They recognise themselves as russian and want to live in Russia. If you want to stick it to Ukraine you will face local resistance.

wish i can marry someone like her ;_;

>The main thing is what crimeans think. They recognise themselves as russian and want to live in Russia
A referendum in an occupied territory doesn't count as "what people want" tho. Surely even as a Russian you realise voting doesn't work like that.

I'm pretty sure many people are nostalgic towards communism because it seems simple, but almost every ex-USSR state still harbours anger towards the Russians.
I agree that the Ukrainian government would probably have objected.
But I think there would still be a way to resolve the situation, by negotiating with the UN the temporary withdrawal of Russian troops, and allowing the Crimeans to hold a referendum without Russian troops watching over their shoulder.

The economic sanctions are unpopular in the EU as well, most states think we are drawn into a political game played by the US.
I think EU member states will take any opportunity to get rid of the sanctions and try to restore relations with Russia.

Zionist forces are supporting the Ukrainians
Natalia is an angel. she can't be capture, Spetsnaz won't allow it.

Nobody would let them do it. Not the UN, not Ukraine especially. Didn't you hear the moto "Crimea will be Ukrainian or lifeless"

You weren't in Crimea, were you?

Oedipus pls

>Didn't you hear the moto "Crimea will be Ukrainian or lifeless"
Said by?

Who's that salty pussy?

>mummy fetish
But she's too young for that...

The current Ukrainian government doesn't have any legs, it will be dissolved once tensions rise again and they don't have a grip on the people nor police or parts of the army.

Ukraine has a future, Russia will always be the police state where you will be locked up if you objectify against the Putin regime, and Medvedev and Putin will be wintrading until they're both crippled.

The Russia of Putin is him being the Tsar surrounded by his faithful Jewish oligarchs who control all the main economies in Russia and keep Russians from advancing.

But yet you have these alt right cucks praising Putin because he's on the other side of the imperial war game.

youtu.be/iLWPOINnOIg

So one nobody said something. Oh my, someone think of the poor Russian children.

>clueless fuck

He just summed up what everybody was thinking.
Then again, remember how they treated their "Ukranian citizens" after referendum, cutting off power.
Sadly, you don't have the luxury to see and understand what Ukranians were writing on the net at that time.
I suppose you know it all better from Bulgaria.

>What do you think the Ukr forces will do to her once she has finally been captured?
I just hope they upload the video of it

>mummy
she is belong to your generation, autist

>I suppose you know it all better from Bulgaria.
Yeah, and I suppose you know it better being fed Putin's propaganda 24/7

>remember how they treated their "Ukranian citizens" after referendum, cutting off power.
As far as I remember that was s group of Crimean tatars who blew up some cables, not the Ukrainian government.

> Ukraine has a future

too fat

i see clearly their future will be definitely bright especially when they lost 20% of population in last 25 years of independancy from ebil russia

> group of Crimean tatars

whole world is screaming "why so oppressive let them be active in crimea" and then these people cut the cables.

don't know what is better, this or bulgarian government defending chechen terrorist "refugee"
I never noticed earlies such behaviour, what happened and when bulgarians accepted butthurt belt world view?

>they lost 20% of population in last 25 years of independancy from ebil russia
Yeah, people tend to run away from countries that were fucked over by communism. Especially when they don't shoot you in the back at the border if you try to leave.

20% is too much even for "cucked by russian communism" country

Fuck off, idiot. I'm one guy, I don't represent my country, I'm not a politician and I'm not role-playing as a country. You're a brainwashed putinbot who actually believed the shitty propaganda of your government about the nazi Ukrainians who wanted to genocide the poor Russians so the good tsar had to step in and save then. Idiot.

Popsicle?

>I suppose you know it better being fed Putin's propaganda 24/7
I have the opportunity to see whatever propaganda I want: russian, west or Ukrainian. You can only consume the west one.
But they wount tell you how folkes chatted live on livestreams from Odessa "Nice, let those fuckers roast from all sides". And afterwards making fun of a woman, whose legs were blasted off after an airstrike on the centre of Lugansk, when afterwards their news told how it was terrorist rocket which heatseeker into an conditioner.
Nobody will go back to them after attitude like that.

What if I hate both putin and ukraine? What if i support crimeans and hate putin?

Too hard for you to imagine?

And there was no Russians spouting crazy retarded hate about fascists, nazis, genocides and whatever?
Your country literally annexed a part of another country and is now pretending to be the victim. You're an idiot if you actually believe all this propaganda.

Sure, tell me why you hate Putin. I suppose it's going to be something like "He's too soft on the damn liberals" or some shit like that.

He's a pure russophobe. He betrayed russians in eastern ukraine.

Only crimeans were good enough to get peacefully annexed, probably eastern-ukraine russians are untermenschen.

Wait and yeah, he's destroying this cunt for 16 years.

> I suppose it's going to be something like "He's too soft on the damn liberals"

Russian "liberals" are literally pro-ukrainian traitors. Anyway, if PUTIN send them out to Israel and block their media, websites, whatever, it doesn't mean he's good now. He has done too much bad things.

>He's a pure russophobe. He betrayed russians in eastern ukraine.
So I was right? You "hate" Putin because he didn't attack Ukraine and annexed half of it. Good job.

Nazi gangs fused into official military - check
People were burned alive in a house, because they were "Colorads" and there was no court case - check.
You see - the difference is when our shitheads spout stupid shit, its the end of story. If their shitheads spout shit - people end without legs, houses destroyed and sent to jail or simply killed for being "pro-russian" without any investigation.
Crimea now can see what would happen to them on the Donbass case.
Enjoy your safe sky over the head. You can't do anything despite crying "bullshit" and "propaganda".

Dat guy also posted in Sup Forums? I saw that sick brit cunt on Sup Forums but didnt know he was also around in Sup Forums

> You "hate" Putin because he didn't attack Ukraine and annexed half of it.

You got it! Ukraine and belarus must be destroyed. Commies created it, commies go to hui

ИTT дayны, кoтopыe oпpaвдывaютcя пepeд пpeдcтaвитeлeм бaттхepт бeлтa. Toп кeк.

>Toп кeк
Дeгeнepaтoв нe cпpaшивaли.

He has to have ukraine in a frozen conflict so that it cant join NATO or EU.

wtf i hate ukraine now

fuck off shitskin

>says the T*rk

Sevastopol Naval base and a looot of oither military installations is my bet.

im half bulgarian

so 100% shitskin?

>He betrayed russians in eastern ukraine.
Thats not how war works.

Putin did the right thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAFArf4gW3k

hi saw this on front page

was watching mummy videos actually

really want to cummy in mummys tummy :3

shes PRETY

mama 36 let

posting more mummys

realy want mumy >:(

Why people are so obsessed with this Jew anyway? Her face is so fucking retarded.

She is just soo hot

SHUT UP

IS MY MUMMY)))))

Idk m8, maybe their entire Black Sea fleet?

The Ukrainian Nationalists said they would evict them.

more mummie 4 u

cвиньo pycoфилиcтичнa

Lmao America wouldn't have even supported than in 1998 when Russia was powerless.

Not to mention Ukraine that gets (got) paid $4 billion a year for the lease.

Oh and Crimeans got to decide when Kruschev gifted them to Ukraine in 1954?

You're not only ignorant, you're also delusional.

Like the Russians you criticize.

Croatia loves mommy too.

hugs for mommy.

prety

want to mount :3

I want mommy to hug me after long day.

And wake me with blowie.

Relax into mommy.

Thank Kek for this.

mummy look after u :3

She's such a fucking qt

:''')))

>mommy

Fuck off yank

dnt be nasty :|

*hides behind mommy.
*grips her dress and hugs her legs.

thanks mommy :0)

>Ukr forces
>capturing anything
this
>Ukraine itself is a traitor of Russia
Ukraine is a traitor to humanity

mummie protects her babies :3

Kanker autist

You are like a fierce lioness mommy !

(^▽^)

great thread

Could you make it more obvious that you are a Russian shill?

>it's Russia explains why annexing foreign territory was fair and actually the only right thing to do episode

This show is getting stale lads

lurk moar newfag