What's the best computer case?

What's the best computer case?

Bump

HAF is the fine balance between gaymen memes and functionality. HAF 912 and HAF X.

>HAF

a cardboard box.

I have an NCASE M1, but now I kind of wish I went for a Nano S. I want more space. I already have 2.25tb of SSD, but I want some 8TB HDD.

>HAF
cant really go more gamery

>Fractal design define mini c
It's small, light, quiet, has great cable managment, and it doesn't look like a gaymen case

The Define C is pretty nice.
I have a NZXT S340 Elite bc I'm a gaymer and I like glass. I really like it.

the ones with blue leds for extra cooling

FT002

P400S cause I am an LED faggot

So far, I've really liked the Fractal Define C, the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, and the Phanteks Eclipse P400.

All of those offer a non-windowed version with sound insulation which is cool, and have decent airflow.

Shit air flow with the front panel closed, thus pointless in the first place.

The one that annoys Sup Forums the most.

Small ones that just sit in the background quietly without drawing any attention to them.

No case for optimal cooling. Just remember to dust regularly.

I have 8TB of HDD in the Dan A4 SFX. There's no reason why you can't have 16TB in the NCase M1.

>"""silenced""" case
>has cheap plastic parts that vibrates and dust filters that you can't fasten with screws
>only slide-in HDD bays which vibrates
That is a meme case

I have this one without the glass panel and I like everything about it except the fact that for some reason you can't turn off the front LED

>vibrates

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Kill yourselves. You have no reason to live anyway just do it.

Yes you can. Hold down the LED button for 3 seconds.

feel embarrassed for not just googling. thx tho now I have my dream case

Are you saying it doesn't? Because I have that case and I had DIY the fuck out of it to fasten all the parts and make it truly silenced.

I am pretty sure all of them have glass sides tho. Which one is yours?

kys fanboy nigger

like the one on the left

To be honest it depends what kind of system you want and in what size.

Nice.

This

pen and paper

Personally happy with FD-Core 500, it's so easy maint and customizable. Just a non-nonsense all rounder.

CAW?

>best computer case

I've been building pc's for almost 20 years. I've used many cases. Fractal Design is my case maker of choice. Fractal Design's Define Mini C is my alltime favorite case followed closely by Fractal Design's Define R5 Blackout Edition.

$1 has been deposited into your account

Yep, the Define R5 Blackout Ed. is a fun case to work with, after fixing the front panel dust filter rattling issue it came with. Seriously thought my case was getting ready to take off at first.

Seriously considered buying that until I kept reading reviews of vibrating hdds, flaking paint, stripped screws, and thin walls. Bought pic related instead, very happy.

The ones with the most LGBTQ+ lights

FD's problem imo is shitty GC
It's anecdotal obviously but twice have I had flaking powdercoat because it was rusty udnerneath.
Not very fun when you've been telling the person you're building for how solid their stuff is.

QC

Running on a Elite 130. I like the size because I can bring home whenever I'm on holidays, but cable management is completely shit and too hard for me.

At least everything is working, but I should look for some more quieter fans.

>What's the best computer case?
The one in your picture.

Do people seriously argue about this?
Well, that was rhetorical of course because this thread really exists in this very earth.

Who cares?
Honestly, who would have such a fucking petty life to give a shit about what piece of metal is your computer encased on? I just bought a Thinkpad and a "Dell for Work" desktop and fuck it.

THIS IS NOT JUST BANTER
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOUR LIFE IS LIKE

Sure why not.

Your laptop is shit.

no u

this brickpad laptop weights like 5~6 kg
also it looks really "oh wow so worky look at all that workiest work, good work - work - "

I'm really considering the R5 to do a build on but the fact it has no dust filter for the top vents puts me off a lot. You can buy some aftermarket ones but you still would expect them to come as standard.

They expect you to use the top as an exhaust, which means you'd just be trapping in dust that's already inside your case if you had a filter.
My Arc Midi R2 has it on top and it's really pointless.

Anyone know of any really big full towers like pic?

I want something that brings me back to the old micropc era.

>turns on the PC
>gets anthrax

talk about malware

Was thinking about using the top vents for a water cooler radiator

More like radiation sickness. This is from Japan in the reactor meltdown zone.

>What's the best computer case?
here u go

wow shit

Silverstone FT02 is still best.

Why are all PC cases look like they were built to appeal to 12-year olds?

Why are all Macs look like they were build to appeal to girls?

Its absurd how difficult it is to find images where you can compare the sizes of Fractal Design's Mini C vs ATX fractal cases like R5 for example. Anyone got any? I've been thinking of changing to smaller form factor from my R4 but I'm not sure if changing to Mini C is worth it or if I should go straight to Nano S.

>1$ per shill post

No wonder they are so expensive.

>turn on computer
>it sails away

Cooler Master COSMOS II(picreleited).

>Why are all PC cases look like they were built to appeal to 12-year olds?
because only 12 year olds still but that antiquated shit.... because they can't afford consoles and uncrackable games. so they buy PCs and pirate gaymes.

when it comes to function, I believe FD have the best offer but if you want some style as well, phanteks have some great offers without going full inwin.

/thread

You do know that a good PC is way more expensive than it's console counterpart, right?

>surpass metal gear

what case is this?

Isn't that lound?

/thread

You can even hide in it if someone breaks into your house.

Caselabs makes some obscenely large cases.

So I'm putting a PC together and I've been eyeing this case: Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass

What do you think?

Also funny story: I've opened my early 2000s PC for the first time in 17 years yesterday and the bottom of the case was literally covered in a layer of thick lint. Harddrive was covered in dust and the case fan had lint stuck to it. Never had any problems though.

corsair something

>FUCK AIR FLOW

I plan on building with 7nm Ryzen whenever that happens and unless something better comes out I'm probably going to build in the Fractal Design Define Mini C.

>tfw no one makes the perfect case

that's wrong, they actually appeal to the LGBTP

What the fuck is wrong with the people who made this kind of things?

>tfw too poor for fidget spinner case

Just get a tape measure and use the case dimensions from the product specs.

It's the hard way but you get what you want.

They make modular cases, you know

No, this case is not a village.

>whenever that happens
So you wanna wait until (maybe) 2019 ?

>negative pressure
>perfect
I don't think so, Tim.

Mine.

Also where the fuck are the rear I/O cables supposed to go? You have no space at all between the back of the motherboard and the fans.

I like mine

Whats a good case that supports 8+ HDD and supports water cooling without removing the HDD cage?

That Phantecs shit has literally not airflow because the front panel blocks everything

Fractal design define S

Question for peopel with "silent" cases with those removable sound dampening panels on top/front/back/etc. - if you keep them on, does it just drastically raise the temperature?

no.

even at load? i.e. doing video encoding or playing gaymes?

Aside from the RGB shit, what do you guys think of this case? Has 2x 200mm fans at the front.

Those panels usually only go on secondary air vents, on the top for example. I've never seen a case that blocks off the front or back vents, so it should still have plenty of airflow.

>the ones with blue leds for extra cooling
Wouldn't red leds be cooler because longer wavelength?

Phanteks Enthoo Elite