/pg/ - Pens General

>What do you write with Sup Forums?
>Why do you write?

J. Herbin Rouge Hematite Ink

Some Cross I got at office depot
Lamy st
Lamy tripen
Lamy Lx Ruthenium

Rhodia lined notebook to tie it all together.

The Lamy st is def my fav everyday pen, with a medim nib ive used for a while it gushes ink out onto the page i love it

youtube.com/watch?v=1xUDehNvbrE
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSqIbxQTjI
youtube.com/watch?v=PZOe-YmsB1A

bamp

dont you die on me

Pilot Razor Point II

I have a Lamy safari, but I find de grip section very uncomfortable.

I think pilot metropolitan is a much better choice for a cheap fountain pen, even though, I prefer Lamy aesthetics

Forgot pick

>Writing in 2017

Yeah nice try geezer I'm still not gonna learn cursive.

not sure if serious or just bait

I primarily use a Lamy Safari with a 1.5mm stub nib and a modified feed to increase ink flow to keep up with that nib.

I use Rhodia paper exclusively and mostly use Sailor inks.

A parker and a mont meme.

Gave up on using fountain pens after many years, switched to Uni Ball Signo instead.

Was last using a TWSBI Diamond 540 + J. Herbin Perle Noir. Also have a Parker 75, Parker 45 and a Reform 1745

Bic fine and bic atlantis, bitch

Am I a faggot for using gel ink pens?

First for Pilot G2 07

I'm a simple man

>G2 .7mm
enjoy your ink smudges pleb

I bought 100 of them on ebay 4 years ago for like a quarter a piece. Still have 12 left.

rollerball is ok

Muji gel pens

How the fuck do I know what kind of pen I should buy?

what kind do you want?

I like it THICC

I have no idea. I'm just looking to buy something decent that I can use whenever I need a pen. Only thing that I know is that from the time that I used fountain pens as a child, they always felt incredibly stiff and hard to write with, but that could've just been me or the shitty pens I used.

Most flex nibs are a little more on the expensive side but just check out somewebsites likr jetpens or gouletpens they have pretty good filters for browsing their products so u can find something u like

TWSBI eco