You want the world to be ruled by the USA or China?

As a Pole, i prefer USA as long as it guarantees safety for Poland. But as soon as it is too weak and unwilling to do its duty, i prefer China as the global dominator for following reasons:

1) They actually have money, and they are ready to spend it on huge infrastructural investments in Poland that would speed up our growth significantly. USA is broke, it can barely support itself financially, not to mention making spectacular investments

2) Chineses are monoethnical and monocultural like Poles, so it is easier for them to understand us. It is not the case with multiracial and multicultural Western societies that are becoming more brown/black with time and there is a serious risk that they could also become racist against Poles, because we don't look like them. It is a XXI century nazism and racism against Polish people that is emerging in the West because we refuse being brown and muslim.

3) China is a developing country like Poland, so we have similar problems and similar status in global economics. It means that China doesn't treat Poland as slave and "junior-partner" the way West does, so our relations can be built on partnership rather than obedience.

4) China is not ruled by Jewry the way USA, Russia and so called "West" is, it means that they are not planning anytime soon to waste precious resources on pointless Middle-East wars for the good of Israel and they would never want Europe to be flooded by shitskins that this policy generates.

5) Finally, China has a real chance to weaken the West seriously. The weaker the West is, the better for Poland, because we won't have to pay loans that we took from the West, and it will be easier for us to take over Western factories installed in our country and use them for the good of our economy.

here the rare chinkboo comes again

6) China has all key technologies that USA possesses and develops new ones all the time. It is very important too.

I prefer multipolar world

I prefer Russia being consumed by China and pissing on dead bodies of Russian children. A nd there comes :

7) China is a neighbour of Russia. It creates potential for conflicts in the future. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

chinese apes cannot even invade outer mongolia

You can't even take Dumbass

is this a fucking thread about russia? What's wrong with you? Take your pills

one ruled by Brazil 2bh

>Take your pills
basically this, tho I prefer China > Usa

China never shot uranium-238 into a town and irradiated hundreds of thousands like USA did in fallujah.
I also don't like freemasons and jews.
Seriously hope China will become new super power. They can't be any worse.

>mfw russia can't even take Dumbass

masterfully crafted bait

USA.
Those fucking naive westerner just sees some fucking random Chinese act friendly of them and immediately become chinkboo.
Absolutely Disgusting.

I want any country that will make waifubot like in Chobits real to have the hegemony

Right now corrupted chinese officials move to america, not the opposite

it is a not fight of equal fighters, usa dominates culturally, economically, politically.
I don't know any chinese youtube blogger, chinese blockbuster, famous chinese band

Why do you suggest that China must be an exact copy of the jewSA and force other nations to accept and emulate their culture? Maybe they don't plan to go this way at all?

> other nations to accept and emulate their culture

It is a part of being dominant.

they have only one powerful thing. It means nobody wants to become chinese because being chinese is cool and fancy, choice of white civilized man, everybody wants their moniez only.

>It is a part of being dominant.

Bullshit. You can dominate the world financially, economically and militarily without being emulated by retards around the world. Such world doesn't have to be unified by the same schemes of behaviours and similar fashion. On the contrary: such world can be a come-back to cherishing national differences.

wtf, I HATE Poland now

Mfw russia can't even take Dumbass