First ryzen 3 benchmarks

first ryzen 3 benchmarks
tomshardware.com/reviews/amd-ryzen-3-1300x-cpu,5149.html

intel is dead on all sides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZifJ3DvumA
videocardz.com/71232/amd-ryzen-5-2500u-with-radeon-vega-graphics-spotted
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My faith in Intel remains strong. They weren't then industry leaders for a decade for no reason.
They'll back with vengeance soon and throw AMD back into the sea of irrelevance where they belong for another 10 years.

well helped that they spend insane amount of money in dirty practices to estabilish their monopoly...

HP yearly profits was literally through intel bribering. HP would sell only intel packed PCs but they didnt sell shit, they didnt bankrupted because Intel kept paying them to keep using Intel CPU in their pcs. Dell was almost the same shit. Them Sony, Itachi and many other companys around the world where proposed to do the same thing, that's why AMD got fucked in the ass.

That image is fucking hot

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZifJ3DvumA

My employer doesn't like this post, sir. Please do the needful then revert back.

>her hips are wider than his shoulders
Poor guy never stood a chance

Y-yeah! 3DFX will be back one day to reclaim the graphics card market too, just you w-wait and see!

Just Waitâ„¢ bros, Brian-san has an ace up his sleeve

nvidia is technically 3dfx, so yeah, they did

most of 3dfx engineers are working for amd now (at least a wave from former eng i knew are on amd as of 2015)

>needful
Good lord this fucking word can't they just fucking stop.

All Nvidia bought is their patents.

>having faith in a company
>not wanting all players in a field to keep on BTFOing each other because the resulting competition will mean better shit for the consumer
Unless you actually own shares in Intel, your life must be pretty sad to "root" for a faceless company that will literally kill you without hesitation if it meant they will discover a way to save 1 cent on manufacturing.

Intel served us well for many years and now everyone is turning their backs on them. It's just sad.

Yes, i love bribes.

nvidia fx was the project 3dfx was working on before nvidia bought them, it failed and tanked nvidia so hard AMD almost bought them

wtf mang I came to say the exact same thing

But does it have a IGPU?

No. Raven Ridge will have integrated GPUs

>now AMD owns the console market
>the mining market
how can intel even compete?

Bristol Ridge has a iGPU and beats the shit out of the G4590 and i3's if you're actually using the iGPU
Best of all, you can upgrade later to Raven Ridge or Zen and Zen 2

>served us well
I wouldn't call keeping 4C/4T processors mainstream for 6+ years, with 5% improvements every generation "well". They got what they deserved.

Will Qualcomm be the final kerbkick for Intel. I mean, if the laptop market is gone, what does Intel have left?

They've still got server market, but ARM CPUs and AMD could start eating into that soon.

Server is AMDs since EPIC was launched, they have basically nothing

thanks for the heads up op..
i'm selling my cpu and buying intel

Why do you Intel shills care? Real competition in the CPU marketplace is good for everybody because prices get lower.

Buying the best parts available at the price point you're willing to pay for is how non-brainlets handle their business. If it's Intel, fine. If it's nVidia, cool. If it's AMD, yay. If there's no difference, flip a fucking coin.

Nope, it's just a stupid planned duopoly.
Instead of completely BTFOing Intel, they just match their performance and lower the price a bit.
You're fucked no matter who you go with.

how do I summen hot succubus
I want to feed her with my d

Have you considered the fact that maybe we're reaching the limits of how fast we can make silicon, at the very least in terms of traditional x86 architecture?

Intel has used every trick in the book to make their chips faster, and then some. What you're seeing now is what happens when they run out of tricks and when die shrinks don't provide the kinds of speedups you would hope for.

At least for single-core tasks, Moore's Law is fucking dead and it's not coming back. And not every task can be parallelized, just ask anybody who has ever programmed a GPU in their life.

>They weren't then industry leaders for a decade for no reason.
It was because AMD was in the back eating glue.
Now mama Lisa Su has come in to lay down the law.

Just Waitâ„¢

>tfw intel will die in your lifetime
Feels good man

Women generally have hips that are wider than the shoulders while the opposite is true for males.

>tfw no succ waifu

Your post is like the /x/ banner ad

FUCK AMD
FUCK LISA SU
FUCK JIM KELLER
FUCK RYZEN
FUCK INFINITY FABRIC

I can't wait for this to translate into superb AMD mobile processors. That's when it will get Apple's attention and Intel will resort to genital mutilation.

How? AMD has no worthwhile mobile chips.

Please be removing this, good sir

The Ryzen 1700 (8c/16t) has a TDP of 65W at 3GHz. A little under clocked and undervolted and it was put in a gaming laptop by Asus.

And then there is this:
videocardz.com/71232/amd-ryzen-5-2500u-with-radeon-vega-graphics-spotted

A 4c/8t APU with Vega GPU.

Undervolted R3s will work great as mobile chips.

They use the somewhat bad dies that need higher voltage to work or with defective cores.

But an APU with a single good 4c complex and an integrated GPU would be very nice.

>intel is average
>INTEL IS FINISHED
>amd is average
>INTEL IS FINISHED
i don't get how some people look at numbers here

There is literally no reason to upgrade from a 2600k and 780 ti.

For the top money they ask, they're supposed to be top performance, or else they'll be eaten by AMD and ARM.

now that amd has the cores they should work on single core performance, i really hope zen 2 will not only be a higher ghz version of zen 1
also people forget that amd will also make athlon cpus which will be a direct competition to pentiums

The 780ti is quite fucking bad though.