/turan/

Abaga Abaganar, Altai, Aohans, Azerbaijanis, Baarins, Balkars, Bashkirs, Bulgars Buryats, Chuvashes, Crimean Erzyas, Estonians, Finns, Gagauz, Gorlos, Jalaids, Japanese, Jaruud, the Kalmyk people, Karachays, Karaites, Karakalpaks, Karelians, Kazakhs, Khakas, Khantys, Khishigten, Khuuchid, Komis, Koreans, Krymchaks, Kyrgyz Livonians, Magyars, Mansis, Maris, Mokshas, Mongols, Southern Mongols, Muumyangan, Nenets, Nogais, Oirats, Onnigud, Qashqai, Saamis, Selkups, Tatars, Turkmens, Turks, Tuvans, Udmurts, Uyghurs, Uzbeks, Vespians, Yakuts, Turanian peoples that find no mention in the list and related peoples such as the Natives of the Americas.

Today's edition: One dies a thousand resurrect
youtube.com/watch?v=-qallf8ose8

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18yRF12etwz
youtu.be/EMgALXrVIP4
youtube.com/watch?v=DBw3QZJSPtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=-ELUu7hVQ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=8g0ghQMLORI
dailysabah.com/politics/2016/07/02/turkey-to-grant-citizenship-to-syrian-refugees-president-erdogan-says
aljazeera.com.tr/haber/erdogandan-suriyelilere-vatandaslik-aciklamasi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I comment because OP put effort into this

*cringes*

vocaroo.com/i/s18yRF12etwz
did someone say TURAN?

/Polska/

>Japanese

Yes.

Why are Anatolians the only ones who talk about Turan, but the real turks like Kazakhs and Turkmens give a shit about it? Is it because Anatolians desperately want to have an idendity since they are just turkified Greeks, Armenians and Kurds?

átok

and you didnt tought that the natives being related to turks isnt autistic enough for your tastes?

neglecting other objectively flase implications:
so which one is it?

turks are defined by genetics or culture?
are natives related to Turks or are all Tukics Turk because of shared cultural aspects?

i say both is right, since that delivers a medium to get into contact

>turks are defined by genetics or culture?
Well, thats what nations and ethnicity are based on.

thought so, you just come here with your terrorist mentality, hinder progress and leave

there are other combined geenrals, whilst no one even says a thing, but here you always get jealous as fuck

yea, which one?
not all turkics even inside central asia share the same genetic charesteristics, where do you even draw the line?

>tfw suppose anatolia not turk

kek

Posting some Turko-Iranian hybrids does not change the average Turk, who has asiatic features.

Thanks for proving my point. As I said, turkifies Greeks, Kurds and other former-Anatolians.

>Turkmens from Turkmenistan aren't Turkic
Are you really that salty that you are Greek?

You suppose being Turk %100 Mongoloid you are really dumb germen :-D lmao Turkmens already have most less mongoloid group in Turkic people. Anatolians really good keep our blood. No assimillation or turkifies.

Turkmens from the beginning Turko Iranian. That's why have not slinted eye. this interference starting B.C 2000. There is no assimilation.

I think these threads excellently reflect what our current ethnological understanding is tainted by.

Turkmens are not the best example for Turkic people. Iranian tribes always had big influence there.

Accept the truth.

Turkmens are most glorious group in Turkic people for me.

This is extremely annoying.
We even had people claiming that Uyghurs don't speak a language Turks can grasp.

Kazalhs and Kyrgiz have interacted with Mongols more heavily than many other Turkic people.

There isn'T even a reason to discuss these things with you other than you leave or stop trying to suffocate every single of these threads.

>MOSCOW — Turkey's president has apologized for the downing of a Russian military jet at the Syrian border, the Kremlin said Monday, an unexpected move that could open the way for easing a bitter strain in Russia-Turkey ties.

Apologize

iranid doesnt exist
just a bunch of mixed people

mongoloids(turkics and mongols) with arab

Mongols and Turkic people look similar because they are similar. Mixing between them wouldn't change anything big.

A song from Kyrgyzstan
youtu.be/EMgALXrVIP4

Turkics describe all Turkic people. It's a language based categorization. They look like what the speakers look like.

You mix up Mongols with Turkics.

baskati rad yap burda bunlari oyalandirim
sarki güzelmis

Wishful thinking of Anatolians desperately wanting to become Turks.

The projection is glorious.
You don't want to openly admit to yourself that we are THE TURKS.

>baskati rad yap burda bunlari oyalandirim
Anlamadım?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBw3QZJSPtY

baska tirad yap demek istedim cünkü burda rahtsizlik var, bhemen tutturalim dedim ama sen bilirsin

Ofc you Greek/Armenian/Kurd/Georgian

Nah man, my genealogical tree is I don't know what all on the German side, but Yoruk Turkmen on the Turkish one.

Still I define myself as 100% Turkic.
The body is just a machine, but keep thinking as if humans were hardcoded like a bird.

>German side
>myself as 100% Turkic
Fuck off

You fuck off these types of threads and don't let yourself be seen ever again.

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

mother or father side turkic

Original Turan people from the East (Korean) reporting.

turkish is closest to original old turkic oghuric
"you guise are greeek TROLOLOLOLO"

one day all greeks in turkey decided to randomly create the new old turkic language and abandon greek

>he believes this

>korean
>original turan people

eh no
just no
original turan people spoke common turkic / old turkic not fucking korean

Where's suomi?

Are all Turks that dumb?
Turkic people came, raped and conquered Anatolia. Put themselves in charge, assimilated the people who lived there before them.

Hello
turanist guys

I have a question to you.
Your(Our) origin is Huns, Mogolians, Tatars, but there are many muslims in our group.
How do you think about the Islamic fundamentalists and IS?

>How do you think about the Islamic fundamentalists and IS?

genocide them

youtube.com/watch?v=-ELUu7hVQ1A

so what you're saying is people currently living in turkey are descendants of turkic people

so whats your point retard

thnk you for replying me.
I dislike them.

'nihon shoki' of Japanese myths said 'shukushin' had come to our place over the sea.
'shukushin' is a member of 'dattan'.
'dattan' is pronunciation of Tatars in Japanese.

interesting, any specific dates? also why do ainu people look way different than average japanese folk?

First of all, every foreigners misunderstand because of Westerner's propaganda.
Ainu means the people on the place called Ezo in Japan.
Ezo is all of East Japan in ancient.
There is also a theory that the origin of Edo(Tokyo) is Ezo.
We have that blood.

got it, thank you m8

Azeri's aren't Turks. Delete this.

You are welcome.
Both of these are Japanese.

CRINGE

youtube.com/watch?v=8g0ghQMLORI
turandot

Hello everybody
great mongol power! :3

dailysabah.com/politics/2016/07/02/turkey-to-grant-citizenship-to-syrian-refugees-president-erdogan-says

aljazeera.com.tr/haber/erdogandan-suriyelilere-vatandaslik-aciklamasi

peki bu suriyeli araplar vatandaş olup türkçe konuşunca turancıda olabilecekler mi? buradan cringe user'a soruyoruz.

No, a mix of mostly Anatolians with small turkic influence.

>Abaga Abaganar, Altai, Aohans, Azerbaijanis, Baarins, Balkars, Bashkirs, Bulgars Buryats, Chuvashes, Crimean Erzyas, Estonians, Finns, Gagauz, Gorlos, Jalaids, Japanese, Jaruud, the Kalmyk people, Karachays, Karaites, Karakalpaks, Karelians, Kazakhs, Khakas, Khantys, Khishigten, Khuuchid, Komis, Koreans, Krymchaks, Kyrgyz Livonians, Magyars, Mansis, Maris, Mokshas, Mongols, Southern Mongols, Muumyangan, Nenets, Nogais, Oirats, Onnigud, Qashqai, Saamis, Selkups, Tatars, Turkmens, Turks, Tuvans, Udmurts, Uyghurs, Uzbeks, Vespians, Yakuts, Turanian
That's just a very long way to say Russians

turan union when

does it need islam? I dont think so. but how else are we gonna unite people looking so differently?

today

Russian, you are rightful heir of Mongol.
Though you don't just only want to admit it.

I don't understand why a kinship between the people located and spread across the center of the landmasses threatens people, when all the people feeling threated share a common history with their direct neighbours. Trengtheing ties between such a people sharing a common history and cultural elements should rather be understood as a medium to find a common ground with another people on the other side of the planet and an ordering and balancing entity.

The global distances will keep shrinking due to the never ending developments in transportation technologies. A point will be reached when one can travel from lets say Moldova to China in an hour or two and to an affordable price.

Technolgies will force us to gain a cosmopolitan world view of a nomad.

The directly related furthering complexity of world wide developments will be in need of a core that is so hard and clear, only nature itself could have shaped which can be find in the Turkic model of social organization.

>nations are based on genetics
That for the most part is just a German and Jewish meme

NeoMongolian empire when?

t. Mehmet

Koreans are 80% Southern Chinese, Southeast Asian mix. only 20% comes from north, which is a lie and a meme

We don't belong in this thread

It's a Turan thread, not a Turkic one.

> Technolgies will force us to gain a cosmopolitan world view of a nomad.
desu i already have that

Is it sure?

>mfw in relation with all these brown people

I knew a Turkish exchange student and she never took a shower. Are people like this even human?

Hans ivanovich got rekt

There are white hippies that don't take showers, do you say whites are not human?

The difference between Hans(South Korea) and Kogryo(North Korea) is difficult.

Sharing a vision is a necessity for future progress.
The more Turan supporters the better for the world.

I got it.
However it seems that is a little difference for you,
but the history of Korean peninsula is not easy.
Of course, a part of their history for relating to Japan in the Modern period is just a little.
Their thoughts are not easy.

ah the small turkic influence made them give up their language culture and customs

do you realize how retarded you are