>better battery life
>comfy af for reading reclined
I don't even use my laptop anymore.
Either a desktop or a table when I'm mobile. Laptops are useless

>mi pad 2
>Charge it every 1 and a half weeks
>Size and resolution for ebooks
>Better than carrying a laptop around to read

anybody here ever programmed a full application using a touchscreen?

>>gets killed by the laptop
Mobiles.

i use my asus zenpad every day

tablet and desktop is the best combination

why would you do that or why would you that on a laptop? Are you poor?

literally every computer-related neck strain is caused by tablet-using postures

my neck is fine

100% comfy

enjoy your hand strain

for 5 minutes, and then your arms are on fire

excuse me?

Ascended shitposting position

lol

Yes

Laptops aren't any better for your neck.

>yfw you realise that really is what the future will look like

I too carry a table on my back when travelling around. Really saves you time finding a place to write on and you can practically write anywhere.

the laptop killed itself along with the western sperm count

Yeah, in the future our bodies will stop desiring to be healthy. Totally makes sense.

It's not bad. The iPad 10.5 inch is pretty capable. The android side is a shitshow currently with the best Android tablets almost universally being Chromebooks along with Googles $600 1-2 year old Pixel C. Most Android apps aren't built to scale for a tablet at all either compared to iOS

>in the future
>future

what the fuck are you talking about?

Laptops were killed by convertibles. Phones are so big now they took place of tablets.

What do those people even live off, amerifood stamps? they obviously can't work and i doubt that's recognized as a disability in murrika

I just use mine alongside my laptop and desktop desu. It's basically a glorified ebook reader and media consumption device.

disability benefits probably & welfare
I doubt the woman could work a real job,

>smoking at the computer
Disgusting.

>tablets get invented to kill the laptop
>both have positive aspects
>2-in-1s get invented and are the best of both

miaaauuuu

>say laptops suck because they overheat on my lap
>user points out that tablets cause arm strain
>"oh, it's fine, I use this elaborate setup to hold my tablet"
???

feminazis are already trying to meme people into thinking that being fat is perfectly healthy

CANT PLAY WARCRAFT3 ON TABLET. SO ITS USELESS.

>Tfw I'm going to sell my Thinkpad X230 and replace it with an iPad Pro
Everything I need to do when I'm on the go I can do on a tablet, even things like photo and video editing, and if I don't I can just remote desktop into my desktop at home. Unless you absolutely need a desktop OS when you're not at home then an iPad with a keyboard attachment is more than adequate for 99% of people.

Android tablets can go eat shit though, they've been made completely obsolete by Chromebooks. Android tablets are shit for productivity and are only good for things like reading ebooks and watching movies so you might as well just get a 2 in 1 Chromebook that has a bigger screen than a tablet.

If a table gives you arm strain, you're either a little girl, or weak beta bitch who needs to lift

try holding your arm in front of you (without holding anything in your hand)
tell us how long you lasted

unironically agreed, android is shit. don't use iOS but i would if i had to use a tablet for real work
as if i have a job

no one holds a tablet like that so it's irrelevant.

I've been tempted to get a 2 in 1 laptop as my next device but there's no point if they're 16:9 because that's the shittiest aspect ratio available for tablets. If you have a 2 in 1 laptop or a tablet then using it in portrait mode is only better if you're typing stuff or watching videos, everything else is better in portrait mode, so it's stupid to get one that has a shit aspect ratio for use in portrait mode.

They have to use weak, low power hardware as well so unless you only do stuff like working in Office in landscape mode and flip it around to browse the web in portrait mode then you might as well just get something like a Dell XPS 13 and a cheapo tablet.

I wish more manufacturers would start using 3:2, that's the best middle ground between a square and widescreen aspect ratio.

>Clover on Android tablet
>HD screen
>sd card full of memes

Top shitposting format famms

I love Android on phones, I've been rooting and using custom ROMs since I got my first Android, and hate iOS on phones but Apple actually put some thought and effort into the software and hardware on their tablets, Android tablets are basically just big phones.

Software is finally starting to catch up to the crazy hardware in iPad Pros as well now with things like full fledged DAWs and Affinity Photo, and working with things like photo editing is much nicer with a stylus than having to use a shitty laptop trackpad.

>Top shitposting format famms
not in a timeline where comfy 12'' thinkpads exist

can confirm

dude is probably a vet from the civil war and is living off of gov't benefits bc of that. and also bc he tips and claps for everything correctly. wife benefits bc theyre married

i think 2-in-1's are stupid just for the simple fact you put the keyboard on the table/surface instead of a flat piece of the computer. always bothered me

>2014+(1.5*2)/1
>not using a tablet PC for the best of both worlds

>tfw got through university with my x200 and x220

>why would you that on a laptop
Why would I write a full application on a laptop? Because I don't want to be confined to one area to program. Outside of some very high performance applications, I can't see many good reasons to use a desktop over a laptop. Laptops are the best "I want to do everything on one machine" machine.