Sup Forums what the fuck is this blue line and how do I fix it?

Sup Forums what the fuck is this blue line and how do I fix it?

It's almost in the dead center and everything to the right of it is a slightly blue hue.

Try another cable, but, its probably your display shitting the bed, replace it.

Your screen's fucked up.

maybe its demo mode to compare monitor presets you stupid fuck

that's just your 3d setting. Cross your eyes and it'll work right.

I only bought it a few months ago, used it like three times and then it's been sitting on my desk and now it doesn't work

>few months ago
Then go to the retailer, present ticket and get it repaired under warranty, duh

It's working as intended.

Now I just turned it off and back on and it went away.

It looks too clean to be some kind of defect

>t looks too clean to be some kind of defect
But it is a defect, most display fail like that, you can search "display vertical line" on google images and look around to see clean pixel wide lines on faulty displays.

I'm trying to make my left monitor my primary and no matter which order I put them in or which I click to make it my primary, the right remains my primary. The desktops icon flash on the left monitor for a half a second then just go right back to the right monitor. Idk what the fuck is going on

Get a Mac.

give that fucker a pat in the back.
i'm serious.

Now my monitors look totaly different despite the exact same monitor settings. One looks normal and natural color while the other looks harsh and unnatural

Get a Mac.

Divide your screen in half and enjoy better multitasking

it means you didn't got a Mac.

Get a Fisher Price

Ah... I have the exact same on my Macbook screen, after I threw some stuff at it and and the glass has a small shattering. The blue line will get broader over time. Mine has also developed a 2nd color, purple.

unplug everything and blow some compressed air at the ports. It's your hdmi connection. It might be the external port but odds are it's the board. It's not the panel though.

MY SECOND MONITOR HAS A PURPLISH HUE WITH THE EXACT SAME MONITOR SETTINGS

HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX THIS

THE SETTINGS ARE SUCH A FUCKING PAIN TO ADJUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO USE LIKE THREE LITTLE FUCKING BUTTONS AND THEY EACH HAVE LIKE 10 DIFFERENT PURPOSES DEPENDING ON WHAT YOURE DOING. WHY CANT THERE JUST BE A FUCKING REMOTE OR SOMETHING

NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT WILL NEVER LOOK THE SAME

Get a Mac.

Why would two monitors look different if same model and same settings. One is hdmi while other is displayport hdmi converter if that makes a difference

Get a Mac.

you're pregnant

Wait, blue means pregnant?? FUCK

I have a green line like that on my 10 year old elitebook 8530w, its time for a new computer in december

Why the fuck hasn't anyone mentioned that your a genius yet? Well I'ma say it user. Good thinking

this.

t-thanks...

It's dead, Jim.