R.I.P. IN PEACE MY COLORED FRIENDS

R.I.P. IN PEACE MY COLORED FRIENDS

F

I have an iPod touch 2nd gen still going strong. I think I'll just stop listening to music when it dies

shit no one will miss

didn't knew they made gold and black shuffles...

what happen

>having to use itunes to "sync" your music
fucking garbage.

drag and drop is king, apple's proprietary software and ports are things that will never be missed by anyone ever.

>iTunes
Syncs when you connect your DAP
>drag and drop
Does not

syncing is shit and never was good. only retards will defend such a thing.

It was even easier than drag and drop

You couldn't pull individual songs off of your playlist you had to sync the whole fucking thing which was a nightmare when you had over 100 gigs of music like I did.

It was shit, it will always be shit, and thank god the ipod meme is dead. Only complete retards would waste money on such garbage at this point.

It wouldn't sync music that's already on your iPod, it'd just sync the new shit.
> Only complete retards would waste money on such garbage at this point.
iPods are still the best DAPs

How easy is it to replace an old ipod touch battery? Mine barely lasts a day now.

5 minute job. Kits available on eBay.

my iPod shuffle 512MB 1st gen still choochin

i spent 250 teenage bucks on that shuffle and it literally got nuked in a month by a few drops of ice water from a drink falling between the buttons

i was left with an unservicable monolithic plastic blob - still angry to this day - fuck you apple

- sent from my iphone

haha

What, is it the day of the rope already?

I have one as well but I lost the cable years ago and cant be bothered to buy another
Its a good little mp3 player

That nano is the coolest shit in the world. If only a company made an Android phone that small.

>colored
>friends
pick one

holy shit i was wondering when they would be discontinued