Which is superior?

Which is superior?

Germany

Denmark

Germany is far stronger both economically and militarily. UK has only one strongpoint and its nukes and the fact they can keep hiding on their island during every war.

No it's not.

England > France >>> power gap >>> everybody else

2 world wars, 1 world cup, 1 brexit, yadda yadda

us

UK is pretty shitty imo... Germany wins by far

G-money

>England > France

We dominated Europe for hundreds of years while England never was on top of the known world

England is the eternal loser

>and the fact they can keep hiding on their island during every war.

But hundreds of thousands of British soldiers died on the continent during both world wars last century, you silly cunt.

>England never was on top of the known world

yea it was too busy expanding into the unknown world

this is bait, but I don't really mind whether you put England or France at the top, that's subjective. What's objective is the powergap.

*millions

U.K. Military is far better than Germany's at the moment

Liechtenstein

/thread

Which language are we speaking?

Good ol' American

WE WUZ KINGZ OF ZE WORLD

England a shit. They are a shadow of what they used to be.

>muh grande nation

Germany is a great power at the head of a large, historically unprecedented union of great powers and their neighbors. Very politically and economically influential.

The U.K. is a divisive minor power (barely held together by an incontinent old woman) under the benevolent protection of the United States.

The comparison makes no sense.

Dude, compare either UK with Germany or Brandenburg+Berlin with England.

if you genuinely think germanys military even comes close to the UK's you are just wrong.

Its not even a point of argument that shit is straight up fact. even without nuclear subs we outnumber and outclass them.

All European militaries aside from France's are basically irrelevant. Only France has totally independent nuclear capabilities. Their CDG carrier is an actual carrier (no ramps and has nuclear propulsion), unlike the ironclad/steamship QEII.

brit military is pretty much on par with frances though

so all i can gather from your post is that you have some sort of residual butthurt against england/UK

France's is more modern and has greater force projection. France also isn't afraid to unilaterally use its military.

I have no butt hurt against England, desu I often forget it exists

>Zossen
>Northhampton
What?

2/10 you got him to reply.

ITT: butthurt bongs

England easily

This entire post is just so fucking stupid

israel

>divisive minor power
This has to be bait, the UK is literally the only Global Power (one step under super power) rn because they can actually project power globally unlike any other country not named USA

England's is more powerful, and has better projection you mong

UK also has a bigger GDP

>UK also has a bigger GDP
(You)

Anglo-Japanese Alliance
Dreimächtepakt

So which is our closer friend?

I am referring to France not Germany, American education isn't that bad

>UK also has a bigger GDP
Not since Brexit lmao

Germany

That would be Germany. Their economic strength is more important than their present military capabilities.

The German military is in shambles currently. They have little to no force projection as they have been working on replacing strategic airlift assets, their entire air force has a readiness level below 50% according to some reports, and many of their ground units are struggling to keep enough vehicles maintained to actually be deployable.

Having worked with both countries recently, the UK is far above Germany in terms of military readiness.

On an unrelated note, never underestimate Poland. Those guys have their shit together.

really hope this is bait.