Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/samsung_is_the_biggest_chip_maker_in_q2_of_2017-news-26453.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

wtf i hate intel now?

F

lol, I already hated intel... but somehow I hate them even more now

F

Too bad women don't give a flying fuck about CPUs. Who exactly are they pandering to?

Haha

Intel doesn't even have a prayer of recovering.

>sourcing from women-owned businesses
Remember anons that in the future not buying a product/service from women-owned businesses regardless of quality will automatically label you as misogynist.

F F F F F FF F F F F F F F F F FF F FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

the shit that intel blows their money off on is immense, too big to fail

>company more concerned with virtue signaling and politics than its own products

Big becomes small with time if they keep going with their shit strategies. It is only a matter of time before AMD becomes big enough to improve their marketing and deals with OEM's. And with their arrogance, Intel will become the next AMD playing catchup.

At this point I am starting to suspect that there is some sort of accounting fraud going on. I mean Intel are in deep shit right now, they are at the risk of losing their biggest market (servers) and they have enough nerve to spend more on useless crap like this.

i want the old logo back :(

BlackBerry hired Alicia Keys to market them and spent millions on a DOA operating system as they were going down the drain

Fuck me I will just buy a Ryzen for real now.

I can't wait to upgrade my 2500k to a 1700. Fuck Intel.

On a related note, why the fuck AMD holds on to APUs. Give us a fucking 4 core Ryzen with a GPU already you slant eyed fucks.

Wait for Vega. There will be Ryzen/Vega APU's

This sort of bullshit is usually what companies do when they are falling and or can't compete. They are just trying to get good publicity to increase their brand value even though their product sucks. To bad for Intel they aren't selling to kids and idiots, they are selling to fairly informed consumers who want the best for their money, not the brand that sucks the most nigger dick.

IT BEGINS.

It's either spend this money on tax, or just have tax-deductable charity. All donated to themselves of course.

Writing drivers for new GPU uarch is motherfucking hard.
It's all Vega delays.

LISA DONT DO IT.

AMD, please take my money.

always happens when a company stagnates and no longer can churn out good products anymore. See also: Apple

:F;
F
GOTO F;

>Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Has meme magic gone too far?
On a serious note, what are her responsibilities exactly? What does she do eight hours every day?

Google did the same shit too, they had a million dollar campaign promoting equal gender pay and all that shit only for them to be investigated by the feds because of serious allegations that they were stiffing their female employees almost half of what the male employees were getting.

I'm pretty sure at this point when a billion dollar company tries this hard to promote equality, it's not because they believe in it, they just don't want you to notice their god awful business practices.

Hate White people

>you will never get paid $250k a year to make one pie chart a month saying there are too few POC in leadership positions

I always bind 'Use' to Q.

Q

>company does the standard diversity window-dressing
>OMG, HOW MUCH MONEY ARE THEY LOSING

fucking F

The US has turned into the USSR and DDR
Rip intel

Intel absolutely BTFO'ed

gsmarena.com/samsung_is_the_biggest_chip_maker_in_q2_of_2017-news-26453.php

How can Intel keep being alive when they waste money on this garbage?

It's ogre, AMD won this one.

Well, they have been competing with themselves for a good part of the past 10 years, it is gonna take them a while to lose all the shekels they have accumulated.

>poopoo samshill arena
Source disregarded

This
I am not going to support this, they care about homosexuality now rather than doing their job.

I can't trust that. Just get the shotgun and take the sick dog out back, it's humane thing to do rather having it suffer like that. Imagine how it is to work there now, as everywhere I bet the engineers are not allowed to do their job
>SSE instructions are racist because niggers can't understand them
>When we think of it, maths are racists all together and discriminate against midgets

Some companies use this as a "front-end" only (just to look cool) and let fucking white males move the company. Some companies are tricked into letting diverse people (by diverse I mean with a different physical appearance from a fucking white male (and have a specific political view (pure coincidence))) and they die as a company.

WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE
THEY'RE ONLY PULLING THIS SHIT OFF AS A WAY TO COVER UP THEIR X299 FUCK UP

"GIRLS WERE IN CHARGE"

>intel
botnet

Are they fucking up on purpose for 1 generation so they don't get fucked over by market intervention?

are they playing hyperdimensional chess?

alt + 70