Why isn't linux powerful enough to use the APFS

Why isn't linux powerful enough to use the APFS,

APFS supports 65bit inodes
has exstendable block alocation
and one Nano second time stamps

btw even the apple watch runs it as well as iphones, yet not a single linux computer can do it

also APFS supports native full disk encrpytion
>linux
>security

mfw the apple TV unironically has better security than anything linux computer

Apfs is proprietary technology. Only apple Operative Systems can use it. This so obvious no one wasted his time pointing out at it.

Fortunately I have nothing to do...

cute girl

Xfs > APFS > FAT16 > NTFS

>girl

It's pretty /comfy/ 2bh

>HFS 2.0
lmaoing@yourlife

Stop posting this stupid cross dresser

So what does it actually offer in day to day real world useage over something like ext4? Go ahead, convince me to use it without dragging up a bunch of technical bullshit. I'll wait.

I'm pretty sure you don't even know what an inode is, let alone EBA

ITS GOT CHECKSUMS, CHECKSUMS ARE GOD TIER

Because BTRFS exists.

This isn't answering my question. For example, 64-bit CPUs allows you to address amounts of memory so huge that we won't need to start using 128-bit CPUs in our lifetimes. Explain what the new faggot file system does for the average Joe and why he should give a fuck about it at all.

ZFS on Linux

she's sophisticated

tmw you realize that when people say butter fs they were actually referring to btrfs.

>HFS2.0

sauce pls

We don't deserve incase

It says the sauce on the picture

That's not a she

We already have full disk encryption on Linux you dumb nigger.

Boys don't have jawlines like that

>fat16
>better then NTFS

Where can I find uncensored kinky cosplay pron? No western shit.

I wish he would develop these characters/stories more.

You can tell that her face is more on the Mexican native side because of how ugly the part you can see is. No wonder she's covering it with the phone.

>her
She's a certified trap

What phone is that?

iphone 7

Thanks

have the updated the high sierra beta yet? I was on beta 3 and it was buggy as fuck so I went back to sierra

about damn time Apple replaced HFS

>HTF2.0

lmao

What's his name?

I have not experienced any bugs really.

2016 rMBP 13

On Public Beta 4. This thing flies it's insane. APFS and Metal 2 is very nice. Also the other little refinements are awesome.

>implying apple computers don't cause homosexuality

>implying they do

>HTF2.0

lmao

On a line graph, the production of apple computers in the last 100 years is directly proportional to the rise of homosexuality.
Checkmate atheist!

girls don't have dicks

what's her name?

they just started discovering it, shhhh.
I wouldn't be surprised if some apple fag came telling us steve jobs invented full disk encryption

on Sup Forums they do

On a line graph, the production of Windows computers in the last 100 years is directly proportional to the rise of homosexuality.

On a line graph, the production of Linux computers in the last 100 years is directly proportional to the rise of homosexuality.

On a line graph, the increase of liberalism in the last 100 years is directly proportional to the rise of homosexuality.

Checkmate atheist!

A few years ago he would do long stories and returning characters. Now he's doing one-time characters and wasting time on that Hobbit story that nobody wanted.