AMD Launches 7th Generation A-Series And Athlon Processors To Retail

tomshardware.com/news/amd-apu-bristol-ridge-a-series-athlon,35096.html

What the fuck is the point of this shit? Ryzen APUs are like a couple months from release.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amadakokoro?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're cheap as fuck. The A12-9800 at $100 is $20 more than a G4560 and has an integrated GPU that's 200% faster.

It's Amada approved, what more do you want?

It's excavator. Wait for Raven Ridge you mongrels.
It's like kids around fucking Christmas.

Desktop RR is 2018, these should have been out earlier for retail though, they are nice and cheap though, doubt raven ridge will be thus cheap outside of dual cores.

Why doesn't Intel get a cute little anime slut as their mascot?

Old inventory and production lines doing nothing I reckon. With Ryzen on 14nm they have an infinite amount of 28nm to fool around with. I was considering one last year for a HTPC, but they never showed up in retail.

its for OEMs

No, they were previously OEM only and now they're available for consumers.

they probably couldn't push enough of them to OEMs, and all they needed to do was to stick them in boxes and ship them to retailers. simple enough.

given that it probably took very little of their time to release this and that the chips aren't actually bad to begin with, I don't see why you're complaining.

Rr will be much more expensive

Raven Ridge will probably be $150-$180 depending on specs. I imagine the equivalent of a $130 1300X with an iGPU will be $180. If AMD puts the equivalent of an RX 550 in there, it'd be pretty amazing for low end gaming.

these are botnet, right?

I want an Amanda-chan box art. Come the fuck on AMD, slapping an anime girl on a box is fucking easy, why aren't you doing it yet? Sheesh

I know, right?

I want a Ryzen coffee mug.

where do all these cute Kokoros come from?

I've been contemplating building a Ryzen/Vega box and pasting AMD-chan decals on it. It's be cute as fuck.

An A12-9800 or Raven Ridge mITX build would be pretty cute.

>tfw no ryzen amada sticker to be found

>implying

Sticker, not a fucking poster.

Have an A10 9600p in my laptop
Those things are pretty neat

Amada is love, Amada is life.

where is this for sale you fucking nigger

Amada? is that her name? Amada means beloved. Kinda cute.

>Amada means beloved.
First time I've heard, and I can't even find it or anything similar in any dictionary. Please explain.

Amada = Beloved/loved in portuguese

I doubt thats what they were thinking when they named her ofcourse.

I HATE AMD SO MUCH

Full name is Amada Kokoro
>She even has hew own twitter account
twitter.com/amadakokoro?lang=en

>and Sup Forums says amd has terrible marking

Raven Ridge it's launching 2018Q1, the rumours of a September launch turned out to be fake
Also , the current lineup it's competitive with anything Intel where you actually need a iGP, excluding ULV
This sounds plausible now that even the old Piledriver FX's will see continued production in the near future
A bit less than Intel

beloved heart? Not bad.

>非公式
It's also been dead since march and only retweets stuff

what's wrong with your graphics card?

>Amada = Beloved/loved in portuguese
This is true for the spanish language too.