Always run my python scripts on linux, but for some reason I want to run them on Windows

> Always run my python scripts on linux, but for some reason I want to run them on Windows
> Open PyCharm
> "No python interpreter found"
> MFW you have to download python interpreter and it is not bundled into your os

ikr, it's like windows didn't even meant to be an advanced OS

>I want everything bundled with my OS aka bloatware

Linux shills ladies and gents

> Considering base development tools that are main dependency for most applications a bloat

Enjoy your Candy Crush Saga, wintard.

> 16 megabytes

>windows fag says linux is bloatware because most linux distros comes with python
now that's something.

>I don't have base development tools, but at least Microsoft pre-installed Candy Crush Saga on my Windows 10(tm) Installation!

One of these things is useful, not just for devleopers. Another is actual fucking bloatware bundled with your OS.

Come back after you're done giving The Windows 10(tm) Calculator(tm) App(tm) a nice Thumbs Up(tm) rating in the Windows App Store(tm)

>it's okay when my ubuntu botnet overlords do it

l m a o

>only way to reasonable install python on windows is by using the charitable anaconda download available by the company that made it
>there are people who literally defend an operating system that turns you into a beggar

Mmmph, those tatas really made me think.

HA

it probably has one of those cancerous windows installers that tries to install toolbars on IE

Wait, you mean you don't know python AND power shell? What kind of shitty coder are you?
Not even cmd?

I use windows for games only as it is only good as toy OS, cmd/powershell is straight up trash IMO. Serious work is done in UNIX systems.

What the fuck are you on about? Your OS isn't modular in the slightest.

>I want everything bundled with my OS aka bloatware
this is literally windows tho.

Why does windows 10 constantly need to communicate with Microsoft and Akamai on like 5-10 different connections at all times?

>windows shill calling linux bloatware

>using Windows for anything but vydia
There is a reason professionals use either Mac or Linux.

The paralle to this would be implying Windows shouldn't come with .net or DirectX preinstalled because they are not essential for the kernel and your post is quite obviously bait and/or
you're a summerfag.

you fags even managed to keep microshit paint, so much crap overflowing from w*ndows

Or you could download zip, unzip it werewhere you want and add it directory to the PATH variable.

>cute milfs will never laugh at your os choice

lincuks all triggered

i use windows to program python without the IDE

i have the ubuntu bash console installed

>he has never heard of anaconda before

the problem is installing other libraries, which is essentially what programming in python is all about. pip (or that integrated pip imitation in python3.6 or whatever) doesn't solve everything by itself either

Of trash

source pls

That's a plus asshole, I don't want that shitty python on Ubuntu neither

this

did the same shit. idk what went wrong but i spend the entire day trying to get it to work because the dumbass pogo bot was done with python

eventually i just got a mac and it worked flawlessly with it

unfortunately, after i got all 30 accounts banned i just stopped using it

i should probably uninstall that useless shit on my winblow machine

>doesn't come with a Python interpreter
>doesn't come with a regex based file searcher
>doesn't come with a usable web browser
>doesn't come with a package manager
>doesn't come with a random number generator
>doesn't come with ssl
>doesn't come with git

How do you people do anything on Windows?

source pls senpai?

Hahahaha Windows doesn't come with a python interpreter?

>Ubuntu is the only linux distro
>Gentoo, Arch, Debian and Fedora don't exist

Of course it's not like windows is designed for non-it people and the main idea behind it is to make it user friendly for non tech-savvy people