What is your excuse?

Why haven't you ordered the pyra, the freedom respecting umpc of the future?

Do you not want to fund his hrt treatment?

It has a gamepad on it instead of just a keyboard.

I will only buy it if the money goes to the rope for him to neck himself.

it's so damn expensive I cannot afford it

>PowerVR
trash

>PowerVR
>freedom

pick one

Yea but it runs linux

Does anyone else remember that autist who would post weekly asking about when mini pc like this were coming back?
He had a poorly drawn ms paint graphic?
I wonder if that guys shit posting really did make a difference.

Ahahahaha

I almost thought this is a shill thread, but topkek, carry on blessed OP

These things are so ridiculously expensive that you could buy over a year of hrt without any insurance for the price.

Is $700 really breaking the wallet? New phones go for more

The people who would buy this aren't the same who buy $700 phones.

My phone cost 200 and it is a great phone.

Ignore the shill.

New phones are useful.

This thing is trash, stop spamming Sup Forums once a week with your garbage Pandora reboot.

>New phones go for more
>actually thinking people buy new phones at their retail price

who this guy?

The guy responsible for this garbage project, something dragon something.

The pyra is basically a reboot of the failed Pandora UMPC, literally 6 year old garbage from a failed concept.

Worse is other companies have made better solutions in the meantime, for less money, yet he's still trying to peddle pre-orders on his outdated garbage to anyone dumb enough to not spend 5 minute researching.

Ignore the pyra shill poster. Hide the shill threads. Don't waste $700 fucking dollars on a failed aborted glorified NES emulator with the processing power of a $30 raspberrypi

>Better solutions

Rolf like the chink shit gpd pocket with it's non-existent quality control and non-existent customer service?

Enjoy your portable space heater with 20 min of battery life and tell me how you feel when the shoulder buttons fall out of the case after 3 weeks. Every review says the controls feel like donkey ass, especially the poorly fitting shoulder buttons

> Flings made up facts at the wall

Hey, at least the win is a product you can actually buy today instead of praying for a pre-order to not fail.

Granted the controllers on it aren't the best, newer revisions improve upon that complaint.

>pyra
INTEREST: 999
>PowerVR
INTEREST: ABSODROPPED

Ya that's no going to happen

All this "there will be a gpd win 2" to fix all the problems is all make believe. Intel killed the atom line so unless they design a whole new system around a different cpu type it's not happening.

Gpd win also stutters on some random indie 2D indie games. I'm starting to wonder how long people play Skyrim on their win until it throttles to shit

> GRR SO BAD

So obviously let's fund a $700, 7 year old design because that'll be better!

not good enough

Ya but it is better. Im sorry for your brain that you like a rushed and poorly tested gpd chink shit product over a carefully engineered on made based on community involvement

But this can take a mobile sim and make calls, replacing your phone tied to the Apple/google botnet

Why

>People don't buy things new

Yea ok...

>Why haven't you ordered the pyra
Because it isn't being sold and they're still just taking preorders. Also, paying $500+ for 4-5 year old specs (like a dual core A15 running at 1.5 GHz in a larger device) doesn't appeal to me.
>inb4 but you can upgrade the processor
I shouldn't have to upgrade the processor immediately in something I'm already buying new for $500+.