If the richest 'computer guy''s wife is a 2/10 what's the chance for me getting a non-uggo gf?

If the richest 'computer guy''s wife is a 2/10 what's the chance for me getting a non-uggo gf?

Meanwhile a low-tier 'finance guy' is getting NY model gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

brad.livejournal.com/1903291.html?thread=7278779#t7278779
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slim pickings in the bay area senpai

The only reason she's so ugly is because cuckerberg has low self esteem and believes he doesn't deserve a more attractive woman even though he's a fucking billionaire. Someone worth as much as he is with even a moderate amount of confidence and charisma could pull 10/10 girls consistently without even having to really try

Well you have to have some balls and not be a total pussy to get with hot girls. Zuckerberg is obviously low test so no woman would ever respect him.

why do people that rich even marry?

look at tiger woods. he married and now he's paying the price. if he was single and banging all those babes, no one would have said anything.

>looks are the only thing that matter

lol. user, i honestly think if you can get a good looking gal. Most guys who are not maximum autists do it. However, as you get older and date these hot grillz like i am sure fuckerburg did, you will see hat they leave you wanting for something else and, you will find you care more about personality, loyalty, and other aspects than just whether or not she makes you buddies jealous of you.

Billionaires do love chinks

Just BE yourself.

Why do you even marry?

lol the chinese gov funds whores to sleep with tourists
trying to force bastard children on other nationals
in an attempt to use them to blackmail them later on.

Asians love nerds

he met her long before he was a billionaire, she went to Harvard with him.

also remember CuckBerg is famous for being rejected by like every single girl in Harvard, which is why he launched facebook because in the beginning it was a rating service for girls at his school in order to 'get back at them'. Modern day Cuckleberg is nothing like his young self, of which you can see many videos of where he comes across as the most douchiest person you've ever seen.

Conspicuous consumption, probably.

damn
are you afraid of what could come out of that combo

who said anything about ''marry''

>where he comes across as the most douchiest person you've ever seen

I miss Tom...

this guy has a lot of secrets and manages some stressors and responsibilities you couldn't imagine. an intelligent, quiet waifu to help you keep your shit on straight is necessary. would you tell your national security secrets to a blonde bimbo with a loud mouth or to a woman who respects family and understands that people get nowhere alone. Do not worry folks, he's fucking the white girl too

think of what this guy could be doing with facebook, I bet he has an algorithm that finds little boys that have been kidnapped, he finds where they are and then rapes and kills, just a quick detour in his private jet. Look at that pedo express flight that other billionaire was doing with the rest of his wealthy friends as guests. Crazy shit goes on with these people, no doubt Notch has been invited to these things as well.

you sound like my coworker.
is your name, Carlos?

No I'm Charles

>be multi billion dollar guy
>can't fix his skin problems

pathetic

she probably allows him to have gay sex on the side and will raise his children faithfully without divorcing. smart move by zuckerfag

Too much pizzagate friendo

KEK

"...and my wife is....asian..."

>implying there's no such thing as a hot grill with a nice personality

Hi Charles, I'm dad

Wealth and looks > wealth > looks

richest computer guy

Don't worry too much user, fuckerberg might be rich but goddamn they are one ugly motherfucker.

esr managed to get hot wife even though he is ugly as fuck.

...and he would still have a career

i dont know user im pretty smart not smart enough to steal an idea and make billions tho but still i rather have an ok girl with me that can actually use her brain instead of a NY MODEL level that she can only open her legs

>she can only open her legs
Well besides opening their mouths, that's all you need the for, really.

Are you kidding me? Zuck is a billionaire and not hideous-looking or completely insane. Which means that he can fuck a 10/10 every day if he wants to. I don't know why he married this lady, but it's not because he lacked other options.

She lets him fuck side chicks and doesn't get mad.

Get yourself an Asian wife, they're compliant and enjoy inviting other women into your love life.

spoken like a true virgin

you never had a woman that could open a discussion about anything as it seems
otherwise you wouldnt say such an idiotic thing

who am i kidding lol this is Sup Forums

She's a 4.

>muh special snowflake woman who is not like other women

They are matched in terms of attractiveness and were together before he got super rich.

I don't see the problem

>would you tell your national security secrets to a blonde bimbo with a loud mouth or to a woman who respects family and understands that people get nowhere alone.
Neither. I mean, is it not obvious?

Anyone have the image(s) of moot getting cucked?

So is he

why?

He wants to fap.

Hate this cowboy shirt wearing faggot.

I don't need other women in my love life, I just want someone in my love life...

desu it's not a bad idea if you're a billionaire. Any guy can be like Trump and have several hot ex-wives who divorce you and get bank while having to do nothing. If you marry a smart, average looking girl, she will always be happy with you so long as you treat her right, and you can trust that she loves you for more than your money.

Cuckerburg is doing it right.

get yourself a billion dollars and watch the moths flock to the flame.

She's the only one that could stand being around him. He's beyond insufferable.

>why he launched facebook because in the beginning it was a rating service for girls

That's completely false. Facebook wasn't even his idea and it was never "a rating service for girls."

It's not that bad, user.

What are you doing with my life fuck you idiot!!!!!!!!

ah

whats wrong with doggo

you ok user?

Oh yea, look at this hot slut.

>Zuck is a billionaire and not hideous-looking
>and not hideous-looking

You can't be serious, he's a 3/10 tops. The shape of his face, his ears, his nose and hairline, it's all sickening.

Mark is pretty ugly himself, his personality is even worst. He probably changed a lot in the recent years but he still is a 3/10 human being.

why she one chair away from him?

Maybe because he doesn't want to worry about one of those 10/10's poking holes in condoms and getting tens of millions from him. Like many normal guys, he just wants someone he can trust and who loves him.

The foot fungus is acting up again.

brad.livejournal.com/1903291.html?thread=7278779#t7278779

>Did you notice the bad breath?

don't forget walks like a robot

youtube eddie griffin white people walk

yes, go into IT goys heheh

it is all a coincidence

>getting tens of millions from him

Zuckerberg is worth over 30 Billion dollars, he'd write that shit off as a tax expense like Elon Musk did and continues to do.

his jewishness won't allow him

For someone who is has cerebral palsy? Yeah this is pretty good.
also

>he met her before he was famous / made it
>they probably "get" each other , you can't put a price on that
>attractive trophy girls physical beauty depreciates in value after 40, crack addict whores probably 25
>he's in it for the long run so it doesn't matter

I'm one of the few anons with a girlfriend who is a hot model-tier Slav, even I understand this. Also who the fuck do you trust at that level in the game?

you forgot

>he himself isn't attractive

seems a lot of Sup Forums is overlooking this.

what a well trained boy.

He's a megalomaniac and all of his moves are premeditated. He married a chinese bitch and brags about he can speak mandarin all so he can get into the Chinese market. He's been doing this for years and has gotten nowhere

>attractive trophy girls physical beauty depreciates in value after 40, crack addict whores probably 25

We're not talking about models, he could have scored an average looking girl, the thing he's with currently is butt ugly.

he should shave Everywhere

There are plenty of guys who look like shit with hot girlfriends, i think it's more appropriate to say he lacked game. However he's far too deep into that relationship now to look back. If he did want to break up he would get JUSTed so hard though

>>attractive trophy girls physical beauty depreciates in value after 40, crack addict whores probably 25
as in unattractive chink doesn't right desu

Ivana Trump seems like a genuinely nice woman though, they're on good terms I think. Isn't she his advisor in eastern europe affairs or some shit?

no, he is too smart to date attractive women.

>Ivana
ivanka and she's a jewish hoe and needs to gtfo of the oval office

rip eastern europe

But I thought Asians were the smartest.

Bill did well.

Melinda Gates is a qt.

at least he didn't marry a nigger lover like Steve-o

Im referring to Trump's ex-wife, Ivanka's mom

To get a girl, yes.

>There are plenty of guys who look like shit with hot girlfriends

They usually have a decent personality. Mark is hideous looking, has a terrible voice, a terrible personality and boring interests. He's basically -2/10 on all fronts except for being incredibly wealthy because he managed to steal the Facebook idea from his roommates.

You sound extremely jelly.

Implying cuckleberg isnt married to a chink so it wouldnt be suspicious why he sends china all the shit he learns about american citizens.

>hot
come on user it's just makeup

wanna know what makes a guy "hot"? being happy