Would you get one if you were offered one?

would you get one if you were offered one?

A hand?

no you idiot, an xray

two hands?

Two hands

Sure, I'd take a free X-ray any day. Are you offering?

a handy from a skeleton?

>would you get one if you were offered one?

would you get ONE if you were offered ONE

OP clearly means a single hand, not two

an RFID chip

big needles are spooky

are you sure you arn't talking about an X-Ray Machine it self user

OP didnt say anything about an RIF chip or whatever...

why would you get one in each hand?

what in each hand? holy shit these replies are confusing

If I was able to use it for my own agenda, than yes. as in I am able to get readers and use them with my own chip for my own purposes.
If its just going to unlock the doors at work, then probably not.

do you not have hands? hands literally open doors by default. why would you need a third hand? fucking materialism man

an x ray you dipshit
are you even reading

I think OP is expecting that people are smart enough to recognize a foreign object in an xray of a human hand.

wtf. if he meant x-ray, he would have said x-ray.

you're probably one of those people who pronounces GUI "gooey"

OP here
I'm talking about subdermal rfid chips

I'll get chipped so microsoft can see how many smoke breaks i take, but make brothels legal
GOOD TRADE?

holy shit stop samefagging OP

:C

why would you samefag OP?

For what purpose would I need an RFID tag embedded in my hand

inspect element. back me up mods.

unless you're gay

Not you, an employed person

faster web browsing

did Sup Forums have a leak again? Go home sweetie

>oy goiym take the mark of beast its FREE

ban me bitch

I'd rather just get ring with a chip in it.
Accomplishes the same task with no gubmint following me after work hours.

ok, this isnt that funny anymore.

are all me. ban me if you please i got a few decents keks out of this

roof. fuck you.

chrome?
That date format
Someone's using ShareX

hell the fuck no. some skeptics think it has a gps tracker or network capabilities which theoretically is possible but unlikely. but it's basically tatooing a barcode on yourself. RFID scanners could be hiding ANYWHERE. and at that point it might as well be a tracker.

bascially you're fucking nuts if you believe they aren't using these chips to track employee hours/break time.

Absolutely not. It's the mark of the beast. Bible foretold that shit long ago.

No because you'd probably have to sign some document that means that the shit inside you now belongs to the chip manufacturer or some other horrific shit.

Underrated

Will it detect my wanking?

what the fuck is this mark of the beast shit i keep hearing about all the fucking time

>that filename
Hello, Red user-kun

Read the Good Book, nigger

yeah it doesnt say anywhere "RFID chips are the devil, dont put them inside you"

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.…"

Well, basically the New Testament (which was written a bit less than 2 thousand years ago), specifically the Book of Revelation, foretold that in the end times all people will be required to get the "mark of the beast" and they won't be able to neither buy or sell anything without it. The mark is supposed to be either on your hand or on your forehead. A lot of people take the futurist approach to interpreting the Book of Revelation, and "mark of the beast" is usually considered a mandatory RFID (or other tech) chip in your body used to identify you. Some go as far as to claim that the Antichrist will be the sentient AI.
Whoever that guy is, I'm not him. Got the pic from a friend who shared his christian meme pack with me.

>Sup Forums - Bible Studies

>round corners

How long before all newborn babies are implanted with this as soon as they are shit out?

oh pretty cool, i stand corrected

but i would still put a chip in my hand

>The AntiChrist will be a sentient AI

Through metaphor only, but I also expect terrible shit from rogue AIs

yes, and if you advertise it as iWanker normies will eat that shit up. You can then compare wankstats in wankcloud and be the wankmayor of every public space

human babies?

somebody doesn't understand humor. You just need someone to give you a hand

>yes
I might just get one then

Like he didn't already have enough edge.

I like to think the general population would be horrified at the thought of having to get these. In reality they'll probably willingly get them like the sheep they are.