Why the anti-Indian sentiment?

Software dev here. I've never worked with any Indians. Are they actually bad, or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotlinlang.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are mass produced and low quality

Most I've dealt with are shit. Probably a few good ones out there though.

I'm Arab, but I can tell you that indians are lacking in personality and way too slimey "yes sir, thank you kindly sir!". They are afraid to say no, which results in poor expectation management.

They also smell like curry and spices even if they are expats, but i'm not personally bothered by it.

On the plus-side, they come cheap and you don't have to break their ego first. They are also relatively friendly and some of them are quite smart. They are currently on a massive "cert-race" with their peers which I think is silly as MSCE isn't even worth wiping your ass with anymore.

That is about the extent of my experience with Indians.

Worked with my share of them. Been in IT for over a decade as a sysadmin. While there are exceptions, their code is sloppy. And so is their hygiene. You would think they got the message, but just about any time you have a group of them, you can tell where they are with your nose.

>Arab
>Complains about other races

I've mostly only dealt with them in CS classes.

They range from mumbly thick-accented smelly fucks, to actually decent and smart guys.

Accurate

THIS!

WHEN I HEAR INDIAN CALLING SOMEONE "SIR" UI CRINGE SO FUCKING BAD!

Like arabs are any better.

plague upon Earth

fuck off Mohammed.

Butthurt blank sheets with poo stain and a mustach.

I'm actually white, but Arabs and muslims in general are the cancer of this planet.

Arab
Ahahahahahaha
at least poos don't blow up

Blow yourself up among a crowd of pajeet.

/thread

>another job opportunity lost because pajeet stole it

it's a bit of a meme but the thing is, most of the good indians migrate to decent first world countries and stop being indian so you have a cycle of outsourced shit, occasionally hitting gold until you jew them for your own firm, and then you're left fising in the toilet hoping you get a nugget of corn inbetween the chunks of smelly shit

Because we failed to contain Sup Forums immigration

The caste system.
>what does that have anything to do with it
Indians in general, who immigrate are not in the very lowest caste so they have a very high sense of superiority of themselves towards others and it is palpable from the way they look down on people.

Then there is the backstabbing attitude, they'll be all friendly to you to your face and fuck you over as soon as you turn around. So pretty much like niggers, which is why they call em sand niggers.

>and stop being indian
ha-haha-ha HAHAHAHA

>sand niggers
sand niggers are arabs and north africans, you got you nigger theory all mixed up

The biggest bank in Norway hires pajeets for their online services. This service is plagued by constant downtime while their competitors remain stable (protip: they don't hire pajeets).

Pajeets are basically the Chinese knockoffs of the IT industry

clearly racist

>Arab
>Complains about other shitskins

I also live in a country where outsourcing has been taken to the extreme. Banks don't outsource their CEO why the fuck are they outsourcing their IT? Why outsource what is essentially part of the core of your business? Even the military here hired private security companies to man the entrance to military bases, not kidding. There was a major robbery at a military warehouse here.

Stop the god damn outsourcing, you're not saving money you're creating a problem.

IT support here. The indian "developers" at my workplace can't even:
>Assemble a display (click the display onto the leg)
>Install a virtual machine
>Re-attach one of those keyboard legs that has come off - pic related

And I'm talking about those "non-indian" indians here.

What else can it be? Disgusting accent, disgusting skin colour. The majority of shitskins made an eigenface of a non-white man, even if a pajeet/Arab/paki/whatever is a decent bloke, the impression and associations for a long time will be inseparable from the general inferiority of third world non-white countries.

/thread

Sorry, misclicked a link.

The banks don't fully understand the difference between good and bad code. As long as it works they think it's ok. The ammount of money they save on the pajeets is probably quite signifficant. There's also rumors of the pajeets working long past the legal work hours in Norway.

I am disgusted by their accent, sorry, its absolutely unreasonable and fault is with me but knowing that wont make me disgusted by that accent any less.

>The banks don't fully understand the difference between good and bad code

They also don't fully understand the difference between good investments and bad investments but I would bet you they hire top people who make those decisions. IT in any company, specially a motherfucking bank, is very much like the building they're in, it is a core part of the business, without it they don't have a business. So why risk for "considerable savings" when it can literally destroy your business?

>a very high sense of superiority
yep this

entitled af

A code must also be scalable and maintainable.

>country where english is official language
>has shitskin accent
>cant speak english

how does this happen? it has been at least 100 years, still same issue.

The main owner of my company is Indian American and all the higher ups are fucking Indians that are her family or something. I never interacted with them directly but they're all ugly liars that can sell anything.

where do you work i can do all those things and poo in the loo

Why can't they pronounce the damn 'v' sound without it turning into a 'w' sound?
How can anyone say these people are smart when they can't even figure out the difference between sounds in a language as easy as English?

How can you trust someone who can't even understand pronunciation around enterprise code?

>Kid learns English from parents who were never around actual native English speakers and never acquired the phonemes
>Kid teaches his kids
>Repeat

In a medium sized IT company.

>sand niggers
Nope, those are Arabs.

Indians are curry-niggers

actually that would be the 1%
arabs are just a diversion

im sorry i got my niggers mixed up

Can confirm that the superiority and caste system shit are real and are the main reason.

They come to Western schools to learn things like Enterprise Java so they can work at the biggest tech companies possible. They lick boot and praise people above them until they get a green card and a job, then continue licking boot until they can weasel their way into management positions.

I've had an Indian working over me, and his favourite thing to do was walk over to my workstation, ask what I was doing, and then demand that I allow him to test the current working version of the software. He'd break the software in obviously not intended ways or find sections still in progress so he could give me a shit-eating grin and tell me to fix it, even if he did something obviously not intended, like upload a text file in place of a video file. There's a real sense of wanting to feel more important in people like him and every other Indian I've ever met.

I dunno in my country we outsource shit to slavniggers, not pajeets.

You have to wash your keyboard if they've touched it. Chances are there will be fecal matter on it.

>don't handle exceptions and bugs
>get butthurt when someone uses your software in an 'unintended manner'

Wat.

>be upper caste
>laugh at the plebs below you, shitting on the street
>come to the US or Europe to pursue your dreams of enterprise management
>seen as lowest caste
>depressed, you take to the streets to creak out a heater in a reluctant acceptance

No wonder Sup Forums loves trump, they never actually worked with a shit boss.

There's ways of handling your workers and then there's ways of being such a piece of shit boss that your workers despise you and then sabotage the product in order to make you look bad (Chrysler).

Why the fuck force a problem on something your worker is doing just to say "see I am better than you"?? It's like those people who bad mouthed WPA workers for "holding on to a shovel", let me see you shovel all god damn day and not take a break. It's very easy to call people lazy when you only come around when they're taking a break or getting the forest done before they prune the trees.

When you as a boss do shit like that, then you are a insecure as shit shitty boss.

Bad.
Outsource to Ukraine if you must.

even past the whole bad english language barrier, too many cultural ones

>bad documentation
>always say yes or okay despite not understanding a single thing then fuck up big time
>dont actually educate themselves in their free time
>stackexchange tier code

Indian engineers are actually fine but Indian programmers and computer scientists are the scum of the earth.

Arabs and persians are god tier engineers, very hard working and nice in the same time. I work with arabs and french engineers and id take an arab engineer over the frogs any day

>in a language as easy as English?
english isn't easy, its one of the harder languages but it's no fucking excuse when it's your native language

I wish they'd please do the needful and off themself

post some slav code

Most of the hate comes from amerifats who keep getting replaces by offshore pajeets. While there are many shitty pajeet devs, that's mostly besides the point.

High supply, low demand, poor quality.

I'm persian, thanks for the appreciation user.

kotlinlang.org/

smell like curry, sweat and poo. most annoying accent. usually lacking competence.

Because of thread like that. Fuck India.

t. Ahmed

Arabs are literally shit tier people. Worse than the pajeets.

Persians and high caste north indians are the fucking same people you mong.

People don't know the lower the caste, the shiiter the person.

Literally all the Pajeets here in the US are burnt as fuck, some are crunchy black, even darker than negroes.