THANK YOU BASED INTEL

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/1334/7
tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-kaby-lake-core-i7-7700k-i7-7700-i5-7600k-i5-7600,4870-8.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8700 looks more attractive than the K version

/Decisive Win/ - general
>LGA1151
The sound of thousands of skylake and kabylake owners not switching to AMD rustles softly in the background.

How much longer do we have to wait? I need release dates.

Thousands is a pretty small number.
There's no reason for SKL ot KBL to switch to AMD unless you need cores anyway, most of the world is still running older than Ivybridge

who /z170/ here? i swear if this is z170 compatible im going to be very happy.

inb4 needs a BIOS update that only 2 Asrock motherboards will get.

This looks almost identical to a previous leak. Also, the 8700 and 8700K have almost the same numbers despite a 30 watt difference. Calling bullshit.

TDP numbers for Intel are meaningless starting with Skylake-X

Wheh I say looks almost identical, I mean the chart layout. Not the numbers, which are completely different.

They can't fuck with that shit with mainstream platforms.

Who's gonna stop them? TDP means what kind of cooling solution is needed, not power draw.

comfy here with 6700k.

The clocks here are not nearly as attractive for the 8700k. There's around a 10% difference on every core combination compared to OP's graphic.

Lol poor cunts who bought 7th gen 4-cores in 20 fucking 17

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Yeah I have a feeling the guy who "leaked" this shit just made it up and when it didn't get any reaction they released one with higher clocks.

It's the retarded tech rumor circle of life. Some dipshit makes a fake leak and supposed "enthusiast" tech sites pick it up, retarded armflapping aspies screech like howler monkies about how (insert company here) is doomed. It's really pathetic and revolting to watch the end result.

Can't wait for Intel to destroy AYYMD garbage

intel magically having 6cores with those clocks and that tdp?

this screams fake

z270fag here. I have high hopes.
>tfw bought a 7700k in march
Going to sell the piece of shit if coffelake is compatible with high end z270 motherboards.

TDP is broken down into 'classes' by intel

Being over 65w puts it in the 95w class, even if its actual max draw is 68w or something

What's with the 77 watt, 91 watt TDP CPUs, then? Does not compute.

>TDP: 95
good try kike

4.7 single core
Probably delided this thing can reach 4.8-5.0 GHz very easily.
Thank you Intel now I can have a proper CPU with multiple cores and decent performance, unlike amd abortions

wait is this 14nm again?
I thought they changed from tick tock to process architecture optimization?
isn't this the 4th 14nm gen?
so what is it now?
process architecture optimization and rebrand?

Kill yourself, BR glueeater.

It's "14nm++". Because I guess they're just going to keep slapping +'s on there until they can actually get 10nm on desktops in 2019. Also there's a high chance this is fake.

AYYMDPOORFAGS are dumb fucks that don't know anything as usual

If this shit is compatible with z170/z270 I will also buy an Apex here Mobo are very expensive but I can get Apex for nearly 300$. When a Mobo costs 200 in us here it costs around 400, it's doubles due fucking taxes

>Drinking the Intel marketing slide kool-aid
Excellent goy, excellent. Superb. Superior, outstanding class and quality of goy right here.

Stay mad, AYYMD asslicker

My 7700k 5ghz draw up to 120w.
Having a 6 cores in 5ghz territory will throw it near 180-200w, a very good amount of power to deal with with an aio once proper delided. I bet I will perform much better than ryzens 8 cores on miltithread.
On single thread Intel is King

>My 7700k 5ghz draw up to 120w.
On idle? Sure thing, mate.

Stay desperate, shill.

No on prime 95

At least according to wccftech, they say the higher clock speeds represent the final specs and the other represents ES specs.

7700K hits 122 watts at 4.8 GHz.
>I bet I will perform much better than ryzens 8 cores on miltithread.

This level of delusion right here.

>according to wccftech

it seems it's missing some important information
no worries
ftfy

One other piece of information I found said that the base clock represents extreme scenarios, probably stuff like mprime (heavy avx was the example in the post), where the usage is pegged at the 100% mark. So I'd assume something like compiling where there are constant small dips would use the 4.3 clock. Any thoughts?

Even if this is real, it simply can't compete with a Ryzen, not to mention Zen2 is around the corner. Intel is a step behind, and try as they might to manipulate their fagbois, even the fagbois are slowly realizing the shitty tactics Intel is using.

Make a better product at a more competitive price, instead of this marketing bullsh.

nigs

Just Wait™ for Ryzen™ single core performance to catch up. Next generation for sure.

Thank you intel for finally getting of your asses and getting 6cores to the mainstream. I know it should have happened back around ivybridge or haswell, but I know you just wanted more margins and that's okay.

It did catch up you clod, why else would intel change their lineup? No one needs more than four cores anyway.

So we know it's bullshit then.

The base frequency is around 3ghz, I'm not to shocked, intel isn't that far behind amd when the cpus aren't being pushed passed the breaking point,

and a 4.3 all core boost, that isn't far off from what I would expect of a hex core seeing that every broadwell can hit that clock.

Nothing here is shocking or out of the ordinary, with price being the main thing we have no idea about.

meh, just because they are trying to get 10nm to work doesn't mean they completely abandoned refining 14nm, especially after the issues they have with 10nm.

>you now remember the multi-socket ASRock motherboards

To be honest I'm really excited about the 8700k.

If they can combine the power of a 6 core 12t cpu with IPC gains and the gaming power of skylake/kabylake (and not be trash in gaming like the 7800x) it will be insanely good

>DDR overclock capable: NO
bravo jewtel

>The base frequency is around 3ghz
It's 3.7 on 8700K, more like around 4GHz if that's how you want to put it.

CHIPSET?

__ ___ __________ ________

?

any word on release date?

my pentium 4 will always be superior to your gaymershit processors due to no remote management backdoors
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

my pentium 4 is my favorite space heater

I thought you were kidding

anandtech.com/show/1334/7

>got i5 2500k with big plans of overclocking it
>still running at stock clock
>still no reason to upgrade

Even 7800x problems can be solved with mesh oc.
Skylake x and kbl oc like mad. It will probably oc very well too.

Some retarded voltage levels there.
On my non delilded I was able to reach 1.18 4.7 GHz. Those voltages are way off for kaby it seen more to skylake s.
A good kaby will reach 5.0 under 1.37.
An excellent will reach below 1.3.

Skx reach those frequencies, when possible with low as 1.3.

>Even 7800x problems can be solved with mesh oc.
It does very little to help Skylake-X's problems.

>Skylake x and kbl oc like mad. It will probably oc very well too.
Skylake-X goes into meltdown just trying to OC and Intel flat out told Kaby Lake owners to stop overclocking.

>Some retarded voltage levels there.
Please feel free to head over to Toms Hardware and tell them how retarded they are. tomshardware.com/reviews/intel-kaby-lake-core-i7-7700k-i7-7700-i5-7600k-i5-7600,4870-8.html