/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Gearbest Deals Pastebin for 29/07
pastebin.com/2fLw8S88

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user never makes the news :( • user bought a Xiaomi 4x (sd435) for his mom, claims it overheats puts on tinfoil hat • user gets a bunch of things, a drawing glove, pen stand, pop filter chinky comply tips, a noodle bowl that won't kill him, 4x 18650 batteries and a turntable display stand • Here's a tip for those few people that bought a PS Vita • New comfy vlog about his Aliexpress Wishlist features neat gadgetry youtube.com/watch?v=E0TbkrZEAew
• user gets bluetooth cable for his KZ ZST • user bought a Redmi Note 4 from Eternal Team on AliExpress (possible refurb sold as new?) • New update on the infographic's headphone section • user gets a cheap budget ZTE phone • user receives his new arc lighter • This week user got a bunch of stuff, including some pc killing usb hubs Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tomtop.com/xiaomi-accessories-48/p-pas0029b-eu.html
tomtop.com/sport-cameras-282/p-d4878b.html
tomtop.com/sport-cameras-282/p-d4256b.html
tomtop.com/other-accessories-52/p-pae0032.html
tomtop.com/other-accessories-52/p-pas0007.html
tomtop.com/xiaomi-5/p-pz0041b-us-64.html
tomtop.com/xiaomi-accessories-48/p-pas0001.html
tomtop.com/steadycams-321/p-d4787.html
tomtop.com/other-phone-accessories-47/p-pw0002r.html
tomtop.com/steadycams-321/p-d4705b.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/56805113/#56806399
youtube.com/watch?v=7cG7-f3DfVA
lightinthebox.com/smart-bracelet-long-standby-water-resistant-activity-tracker-heart-rate-monitor-calories-burned-bluetooth4-0ios_p5064470.html?currency=GBP&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&sku=1_45&utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&adword_mt=&adword_ct=202331305096&adword_kw=&adword_pos=1o1&adword_pl=&adword_net=g&adword_tar=&adw_src_id=3516490533_865495418_43797177996_pla-393327060877&gclid=CjwKCAjw5PDLBRB0EiwAh-27Mqec-1Kc5ffZlDMdFy2rt0L69jtL3jBLTmMEuHmYj9OZvFJM-_bxUhoCj9IQAvD_BwE
s.aliexpress.com/mqI3uIru
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_631000.html
s.aliexpress.com/quaYZNnu)
gearbest.com/storage-holders-racks/pp_680111.html
aooko.v.yupoo.com/
aliexpress.com/item/Qi-Yi-Cube-3x3x3-Warrior-Stickerless/32806042591.html
youtu.be/xq9J5vvM_78?t=18
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Magic-Cube-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy/32816066145.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Christmas in July

Does any chinkshop have the Monoprice 8323?

Daily reminder to huff your Chinese packages for that glorious smell of communism.

TomTop deals!

Xiaomi Mi Box 4K HD Smart TV Box
$54.99/€49.49 with coupon HTYMBOX22
tomtop.com/xiaomi-accessories-48/p-pas0029b-eu.html

Andoer AN6000 Camera WiFi Action Sports Camera
$37.99 with coupon LQPAN6
tomtop.com/sport-cameras-282/p-d4878b.html

Andoer AN7000 Full HD 16MP WiFi Action Camera
$97.99 with coupon HTYAD40CA
tomtop.com/sport-cameras-282/p-d4256b.html

Xiaomi VR PLAY 2 Mi VR Virtual Reality Glasses
$17.99/€16.19 with coupon XYLPLAYVR
tomtop.com/other-accessories-52/p-pae0032.html

Xiaomi Yeelight LED Smart Bulb
$13.32 with coupon XYLLEDXY
tomtop.com/other-accessories-52/p-pas0007.html

Xiaomi 6 Mi6 Smartphone with 6/64GB
$379.89 with coupon XYLXM6SMT (no tariffs in EU guaranteed)
tomtop.com/xiaomi-5/p-pz0041b-us-64.html

Xiaomi WiFi Amplifier 2
$7.99 with coupon XYL8WFAF
tomtop.com/xiaomi-accessories-48/p-pas0001.html

FeiyuTech WG2 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal
$198 with coupon HTYWG2FTD ($100 off)
tomtop.com/steadycams-321/p-d4787.html

Xiaomi HUAMI AMAZFIT IP67 Smartwatch GPS Heart Rate [International Version]
$99.99 with coupon XYLHUAMI
tomtop.com/other-phone-accessories-47/p-pw0002r.html

FeiyuTech Vimble c Smartphone Gimbal
$89 with coupon HTY50FYTY
tomtop.com/steadycams-321/p-d4705b.html

>• user bought a Xiaomi 4x (sd435) for his mom, claims it overheats → → puts on tinfoil hat →

what a dumb shitter, had a Redmi 4X Global here and everything was fine. maybe he's trying to troll. 42°C CPU and case is not the same obviously. wasn't getting any hotter than my Honor 5x

he must be a pajeet who lives in the swamp that is india

42°C isn't even particularly hot for a mobile CPU as proven in the last thread. He was just shitposting.

Same
Mine works better than what I expected for a

>New comfy vlog
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>Comfy here
>please buy me items from my wishlist
>no this isn't me begging btw

If you want to be a jannie so bad why don't you sign up instead of roleplaying as one in every thread?

AliExpress wishlists don't work like that. You can't buy gifts from them. I wish they did, we could have some fun Secret Santa events.

New IEM from venture electronics coming out in the next few months
'monk ie', gonna be about 40 USD. 2 pin interface, has a single dynamic driver i think. Ill be getting a pair

I know right! I'd definitely buy lots of items for ComfyReviews since he's by far my favourite e-celeb, much much better than that terrible AwfulReviews.

Is chink glasses frame any good for the price of ~8 USD?

They're confirmed laptop killing USB hubs archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/56805113/#56806399

youtube.com/watch?v=7cG7-f3DfVA

>15 replies
>9 unique posters
>lot of shitposts by the same sad sack with a autistic vendetta against Comfy

>monk ie
>40 USD
Should be $5

Should i pull the trigger?

lightinthebox.com/smart-bracelet-long-standby-water-resistant-activity-tracker-heart-rate-monitor-calories-burned-bluetooth4-0ios_p5064470.html?currency=GBP&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&sku=1_45&utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&adword_mt=&adword_ct=202331305096&adword_kw=&adword_pos=1o1&adword_pl=&adword_net=g&adword_tar=&adw_src_id=3516490533_865495418_43797177996_pla-393327060877&gclid=CjwKCAjw5PDLBRB0EiwAh-27Mqec-1Kc5ffZlDMdFy2rt0L69jtL3jBLTmMEuHmYj9OZvFJM-_bxUhoCj9IQAvD_BwE

nah, the discount is a scam

That's a shame. No easy fix so they aren't complete thrash?

Also, it's 4 ports USB 2.0 instead of 7ports USB 3.0 from s.aliexpress.com/mqI3uIru if that makes it any less dangerous.

What's with the cheap looking shrinkwrap.

Just because it has 4 ports instead of 7 doesn't make it more safe to use, it's still the same shit brand.

If you're in the market for a usb hub, stick with chink brands that are confirmed to be good by the /csg/ community like Orico, Ugreen or Aukey.

>anonymous imageboard
>somehow amazed that people don't like people who step outside anonymity

not liking comfy is one thing, obsessing over hating him and bringing up that hatred every thread is another.

>what is a meme

Hi dear anons. I'm looking for an AM3+ cpu cooler for my dying FX6300. I'm taking the opportunity of buying a mechanical keyboard (I'll report here too).

btw, it's a PT-BR (brazilian portuguese) keyboard. There's a spanish version of the keyboard as well.

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_631000.html

What I read for reviews is, eh, it's fine for a cheap-ass keyboard, it's just a bit heavier than "normal" keyboards.

>him
maybe you could take your monetized videos and marketing spam somewhere else?

also does anyone know if there any sdr dongles on ali which I can use to track airplanes?

I'll get a cheap one from ugreen then.

And only powering the hub via the power input to use it as a multi port power supply for some low power usb devices (fans, lights and that stuff) would be safe, right? Or does it kill items on both ends?.

The black bits at the end help keep the shape of the cable when it goes over the top of your ear

What's a good phone for $140? Preferably with something stronger than an underpowered SD625.

Fuck off already, 625 isn't underpowered.

SnapDragon625 is considered underpowered now?

The kawaii fan is now cooling my Zero, together with a tiny heatsink and some standoffs to keep everything neat.

Now I just need a tiny network switch and I was looking at this one (s.aliexpress.com/quaYZNnu) will this too go up in fire and kill me or is it safe to use?

CSG are the only cozy threads on Sup Forums nowadays. I love chinkshit!

Please don't use this term.

I'm sorry Xir.

but i'm looking for something a lot more rugged to wear at work than my nice watches, this one is also fairly low profile. Fitting all of my needs, i know it's barely discounted if it is at all but as a watch is it going to do the job?

which of the cheapest socks are the best? i have large ogre european feet

Are there any "real" bluetooth mice on ali around 2-3usd?
I need it for a device with no usb port and running android so no 2.4g receiver will work.

All spammers are bad, but you somehow manage to be the worst.

gearbest.com/storage-holders-racks/pp_680111.html

Yes. Compare it to last generation's SD650 it is underpowered, its like technology advancement took a dip.

I'm just speaking about my factual opinion. There are worse out there like the eiaosi guy, the cool1 guy, the Zuk Z2 guy, the Doogee Shoot guy, etc. At least I tell objective truths.

not eiaosi x6

>opinion
>objective truth
It's time to stop.

Anyone have a link for decent ray bans 2140 knockoffs?
I've been searching ali for a month, no luck.

What's the fascination with this brand anyway?

aooko.v.yupoo.com/

He has a dhgate shop. Best reps you can find.

Those are all the same person fishing for (You)s

zenni optical

How much was for those standoffs? I have planned to create a small cluster in the future

Any good chink diapers?
its for a fetish of my

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

For how long have you been making this post?
Aren't you bored?

>review
>doesnt open the hub up
smash that shit open, nigga!
maybe something can be done to "fix" it

I barely post to these threads, and I see this damn shitfaced post every time, every single-fucking-time.

Every general has some type of autist that reposts the same forced meme over and fucking over.
/agdg/ has that source autist
/tpg/ has that guy who has been praising the T440 for the last 4 years
/ptg/ has Pepe Starter Pack Guy
>inb4 they are all the same shitposter

Aren't you that guy with the Japanese username who keeps shitting himself? How's that going?

Not me, pal.

Thx guys.
Just found the aooko shop on dhgate.

Just get a standard ANSI keyboard and use the international input method. That keyboard also uses JWH switches, and there is barely any information about them, so avoid if possible. Get something with Gateron if you can.

there's one on the ichsdogfdgnogsdfraphic

I see broken beer in your future

I GOT DUBSW ŠOJŠOIJCFRDFVCCCCCCCCCCCX

I thought I wanted to do it once

Where can I get a good remote for a camera? I was looking for some camera equipment on amazon, but would the chink sites have better alternatives?

My new kz zs5 arrived. they are not my favorites

you mean an infrared shutter remote? just get the cheapest one you can find that has your camera brand in the title. I've bought a couple and they both worked.

>no eiaosi x6
presumably they were in your ears when you took the photo

>all nomos listings are gone expect 1 advertise for $100+
I hope they come back though, they're better reps compared to bauhaus reps ;_;

>spending money on multiple shit tier headphones instead of just buying 1 decent pair.

which is best?

^ look a peed

the shipwheel

the reason they are considered housefires and mobo killers is that the two power inputs are linked together with no protection so it feeds wall adapter power to mobo and vice versa
if you use only one power source everything should be fine
anons pic related

Any 8bitdo SFC30 deals?

But he did it once!

Hello.newfag here! I've seen people buying "Chink seeds".Were they reffering to cannabis,if yes can you get high from that cannabis?

No one knows. Just buy legit seeds.

My cube arrived, I bought a Qiyi warrior w cube. I thought I wouldn't like the colors but they are alright, the surface texture is nice, they refer to it as "frosted". I'm not an expert at these puzzles but it feels real good to twist it, it sounds good too. Definitely feels better than the Cyclone Boys cube I have.

I got it on Aliexpress for around $4 although some threads ago an user told me Ali wasn't the best place to get cubes. I lost the url he gave me, it had great prices but I don't know if they ship to my country.

aliexpress.com/item/Qi-Yi-Cube-3x3x3-Warrior-Stickerless/32806042591.html

I'd like something like this:

youtu.be/xq9J5vvM_78?t=18

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Magic-Cube-Hand-Spinner-Aluminum-Alloy/32816066145.html

Do you know where can I get them though,I'm tired of paying too much for shitty stale weed

Walnut released a new portable amp

>www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-DIY-Walnut-F1/1727211_32823201491.html?spm=2114.12010611.0.0.U8GMr1

If you add the store to your favorites and order it they give you a gift, apparently.

Some hot advice for free: stop smoking.

How else do I treat my chronic nausea though :/

Nope. I just know they're legal to possess and sell in several yuropean countries. A bit of googling should get you there.

can I get a cheap hifi phone on alipress

Can I order a swastika fidget spinner?

Ask your mom.

which of your daily uses does that device fulfill ?

Just get the Akai Project 50x instead.

Also if anyone needs some comfy ear pads the Lyx Pro Has 30 leather pads are great for the price.

Are these meme keyboards or something?

that's not a shipwheel, user

It totally is.

Anyone have a source for good speaker wire? Not "audiophile" stuff, just good thick stranded copper wire pair. Preferably with nice flexible insulation, but it doesn't have to be.

Thanks for the explanation, will be careful with it.

Downloading and seeding torrents and streaming over the network.

Could a single application cause such a drastic battery drain in 6 hours.
The drain happened after I enabled DNS66 for rootless ad blocking.

Benjie T6 or Ruizu XO2

churches, just turn up in a workman's outfit and tell them the diocese has hired you to upgrade their phantom power