Does anyone else feel like technology is degrading the quality of children as we progress more?

Does anyone else feel like technology is degrading the quality of children as we progress more?

Pic related, girls wouldn't have been such low quality sluts without access to modern technology.

Yes

fuck off this isn't r9k

If these girls were fucking you I'm sure you would have a different opinion.

Learn to talk them up and fuck them, you beta cuck

Sure but someone is encouraging this behavior.

Yet another sign OP is right. You wouldn't say that to my face if I was there, so brave behind your keyboard.

This

OP, you're a faggot with nostalgia for a time you were never a part of. You don't think there were "low quality sluts" (can't be that low quality if none of them want to fuck a lowlife NEET like you) weren't around during Woodstock and shit like that?

dumbass

Girls have always been whores, the technology just shows it to everyone now.

its not degrading anyone, its actually allowing them to do what they would of done but didn't have a means to express it.
Technology shows the world how stupid people really are.

Of course I fucking would.

OP should just move to some arabian shit hole where women dress modestly in black garbage bags, because seeing women's bodies makes OP feel like shit for still being a virgin and/or not having a gf.

surely nobody had 2 piece swimsuits before the invention of smartphones, r-right?

Girls (and guys) can be much more open about it now for the same reason people can be dicks on the internet. Back then it was expected to shame a girl if she was slutty or bag a guy for being an idiot.

Also this.

Technology, the way most people use it today, is degrading society in general.
People don't talk, they just send messages, people don't do proper presentations but give shitty PowerPoint ones that anyone can half-ass and so on.
Women were always as slutty tho, nothing changed but the fact that it's more public today.

actually i would tell them right to their face if they were drooling for my cock

>Of course I fucking would.

>drooling for my cock
real life doesn't imitate hentai..

Maybe you should lay off of that stuff and realize that is all a fantasy written by other men and doesn't reflect how things actually work between men and women.

>Call my sister
>She doesn't pick up
>2 minutes later she sends me a text
Pisses me off so much.

Lusting for women is driven by no-iq instinct, in lieu of that I pursue more intelligent options such as higher learning.

>tfw to inteligent to want sex with women

You sound cringey as fuck.

Believe it or not, but a lot of guys wouldn't lower their standards to fucking girls like OP mentioned.

>Back then it was expected to shame a girl if she was slutty or bag a guy for being an idiot.
In wider society. Also how far back we're talking? Pre-sexual liberation movements or after that but before widespread internet?

It only sounds cringey to you because it is an alien concept for a brain that haven't developed much past primal. You let women control your life, some people let themselves control their life.

>op hates slutty women so much he screen caps their snaps

>girls wouldn't have been such low quality sluts without access to modern technology
they would, the only difference is that retards like you wouldn't see it

i totally agree.

Early days of the internet going public to the regular user back to mid 90s.

That's how it was when I was growing up at least.

me to

women are in their prime breeding age between 14 and 24 years. anything else is jewish mafia trying to get them to procreate at a later date so they can be forced to be a part of the work place

not like it matters either way, since 3d women are not important

yeah thats the real problem here, all these over weight, below average looking virgins just have really high standards for M'ladies

I'm actually worried about having children now because I don't want to see a daughter grow up exposing herself online because "it's normal".

>people call when a text would do just fine
normies out

No, technology is just one way they express the degeneracy being instilled on them by left wing media and educators.

>I'm actually worried about having children
No worries, I think women already made that choice for you.

You're complaining Sup Forums users are being mean to you? This is a new low for you mate. I'm sure you'll end your miserable life by the end of the month (luckily you only have 2 more days to go).
Make it quick :^)

My nephew is a complete tool and a drone. He frequents twitch and youtube and treats e-celebs as gods. He completely stopped going outside with his friends and is even extremely annoyed when they call for him.
Treats google as ``big brother" you can trust to and reveals all his private information (nothing to hide") and would rather watch someone make a shitty dirt house in minecraft than doing it himself.

>34 posts
>19 posters

I wonder which posts ITT are samefags...

>'having a positive self body image and taking pictures of yourself means you're a whore!'
>'b-b-b-but my 2TB 'inspiration' folder I got from the /fit/ wiki is acceptable!"
you really need to take a step outside your mother's basement

fucking rekt, goddamn

all me :o)

your brother/sister have failed at raising him.

>cuck
that's not what that word means

how will he ever recover not having to pay all that child support

What you fail to see my friend is that human beings were always stupid since the dawn of time. It is only that technology allowed them to broadcast their stupidity to everyone else.
Can mods move this thread to r9k plz?

OP's picture is technically Bonnie Lake.

Are you saying women can't get horny or attracted to men?

>Technology shows the world how stupid people really are.
This is exactly what I say always when people say that technology makes people dumber. Think about your middle school/high school times and all the dumb shit that everyone did, and then think that all of that was put on internet. Not so different anymore, right?

[spoiler]That's also the reason why I'm grateful that smartphones and social media wasn't there when I was a teenager, now all those fuckups and dumb moments are lost in history without evidence.[/spoiler]

Wish I could slut it up

>people are stupid!
>tries to use spoilers on Sup Forums
I guess you are right

Sometimes I wish I was born with a vagina so I could live life on easy mode

Yeah it must be so much fun having unstable hormones and bleeding a quarter of every month out your vagina.

Don't forget the cramps and the constant fear of pregnancy if you're sexually active.

Your point is moot, the pill literaly solves all those things exept for the bleeding.

Public Internet was a huge mistake.

I fetishize the idea of being an arrogant woman that looks down on men

>The pill doesn't stop your period
Yes it does. It also causes weight gain and can fuck with your hormones.

We get it, you're legitimately a virgin.

So you gain a litlle weight big deal, just stop eating like a pig.

You wish but nice non argument, loser.

>also causes weight gain and can fuck with your hormones
Bullshit. Back in the 70s, when birth control pills usage first started, doctors use to give women insane amount, like 100x today's dose, and they were fine for quite a while.
Nowadays, pills are almost harmless.

>8yo
Her vagina looks like it's been used at least once...