Sex robot more popular at brothel than REAL prostitutes

Austrian local media reported the unusual story of "Fanny", a sex doll which has become the top-selling superstar of the "Kontakthof" brothel in capital Vienna.

It left Austrian newspapers wondering what men see in Fanny, which costs 80 EUR (£71.60) for an hour to rent.

At the weekend, we revealed the first pictures inside a new sex robot factory making human-like dolls.

Online, Fanny introduces herself saying: "Hi! I am Fanny, a Japanese silicon doll."

According to the website, Fanny does not leave a single sexual wish unfulfilled as she is very flexible and can be put in any position desired by the customer.

Psychologist Gerti Senger explained why some men are more interested in sleeping with Fanny instead of real women.

Senger said: "First, the man can do anything with the doll. Second, every intention is turned off, which can be a factor with a prostitute."

Yet Senger, a co-chair at the Austrian Society for Sexual Research (OeGS), said that she was shocked by Fanny being more popular than real prostitutes and called it "a real autistic tendency".

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633323/sex-robot-prostitutes-brothel-more-popular-real-girls-Vienna-Austria

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11898241/By-2050-human-on-robot-sex-will-be-more-common-than-human-on-human-sex-says-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aWB_LnbuVDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics
theantifeminist.com/tag/dr-kathleen-richardson/
ideacity.ca/video/dr-kathleen-richardson-love-sex-robots-no/
dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/academic-staff/technology/kathleen-richardson/kathleen-richardson.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2017
>believing news published on a .co.uk TLD

She doesn't look Japanese at all.

>A Jewish woman explains why men...

Hilarious. They have no fucking idea what's going on and it's going to be way too late when they realize it.

Still too uncanny valley and too expensive to rent out. I'll give these robots a few more years to look just like humans.

>tfw the brothel hired you to clean 'her'

telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/11898241/By-2050-human-on-robot-sex-will-be-more-common-than-human-on-human-sex-says-report.html

It's a chinese sex doll, the chinese make cheap knockoffs of the japanese ones these days

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB_LnbuVDQ

explain everything user.

>those prices

>Child or cow-tits
They surely like the extremes.

>it's the JOOS
Like clockwork. Is the classic "don't forget the 6 gorillion" coming now?

>
>>those prices
>

sex doll of course

DON'T FORGET THE SIX MILLION FEMALE ORGASMS!

>tfw no oppai loli doll

>oppai
Disgusting, DFC or get out

why are jews so easilly offended lmao, wtf

Why are you so fixated on jews?

waifu bot with proper AI when?
I am willing to pay top dollar whenever someone makes a good waifu bot. I am sick of the vaginal jew, they are stupid and extremely boring and expensive to interact with.

jew detected

>what is novelty, cheap prices and safety

Its gonna take a while before we see convincing androids.

I bet the jews made you this way

They would reject you too, user.

What is your estimation? 20 years?

The age of analog pussy is over

fuck

Part of it's probably novelty, I mean it's like VR everyone's going to want to try it once even if they don't invest in it themselves.

robots good enough for fugg? 10-20 years
full-on 3d waifu? probably 50+

>why are jews so easilly offended lmao, wtf
Great telepathic abilities buddy, especially on an anonymous image board. I'm sure you'll now tell me what my name is and which country I'm from. Go ahead, prove THE JOOS had something to do with the topic at hand.

>full-on 3d waifu? probably 50+
I will die gracefully as a virgin then. Zero regrets.

liquid nitrogen and 200k

hm?

roasties BTFO

>all these Pajeet posting
>all these Chink Shit threads
>all these Give it back, Tyrone posts
hardly ever triggers anyone, yet these jew bants/baitposts seemingly attract 6 gorillion anons every single time.

>no chance of STD or pregnancy
>surprised when people prefer it
WOW MAN I'M FUCKING BLOWN AWAY
[spoiler]seriously though it's pretty cool, The future is now![/spoiler]

>what is JIDF?

based MarlonBrandy in the comments

>I can understand this. Men need to have sex. They masturbate when they can't have it. But, sex involves women, which is often a most unsatisfying relationship. Women are good for six months or a year, then comes the crapola. The arguments, nonsense, demands, and all the rest that comes with females often doesn't make sex worthwhile. And it gets very expensive when all we want is to get laid. I was married for 30 years to a beautiful woman but I called her "old iron thighs" and "the ice princess" because she hated sex after the first three years. She'd do it, but I'd have had more pleasure from a drain p-trap. I had mistresses for 27 years and they had their own problems - I almost lost my life twice. All I wanted was to get laid. I didn't want the drama. I have several divorced friends who want sex, but don't want to take a chance on another relationship, so they go without. We could never go to prostitutes. I had my fill in Asia with the military and didn't want to take a chance of getting STDs, robbed, stabbed, or whatever. I don't know if I'd try one of these dolls, but they offer an alternative to masturbation and mental fantasy. I think every military base should offer these free. It would have saved A TON of problems when I was overseas. A TON.

>people who pay for sex are sexual deviants
What a surprise!

[spoiler]these tags don't work here; stop crossposting just to bump /r9k/ garbage[/spoiler]

Is semen cooling a thing now? I guess it's a type of nanofluid...

you sound like a fragile muslim jew, dude wtf?

>"a real autistic tendency".

>implying there's anything wrong with paying for sex

Its literaly cheaper than dating a women

>Get new thing
>Wonder why it's popular
People just want to try it out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics
and it's too early give your hopes up user. maybe elon will grow the fuck up from his space fantasies.

where are the comments? All I see is an empty field

theantifeminist.com/tag/dr-kathleen-richardson/

>Gerti Senger
>female "psychologist"
>>calls it a real "autistic tendency"
Sounds like a buttblasted roastie to me

>proper AI
You don't want this.

Video

ideacity.ca/video/dr-kathleen-richardson-love-sex-robots-no/

No need to get trigger Ch'iam, it's all in good fun.

I am not having much hope for anything user, I am waiting for either a wife-tier girl to appear or waifu bots to reach technological maturity. Whatever comes first, meanwhile I am focusing on improving myself.

I can disable the bad parts and only keep the good obedient section of the AI.

>Think of the children!

Every fucking time.

>t. joo

>a real autistic tendency
lol
well what do you know

I find it interesting that this Dr Richardson says she wants more empathy towards men who have problems interacting with women and offer help in that respect. Yet at the same time she demonizes pedophiles. Those two points of view are in conflict with one another.

Watch the above video. It is 10 minutes of your time but it is interesting.

Fuck off oven dodger

kek, she has a PhD in sociology, yet she works in the Comp Sci department.

dmu.ac.uk/about-dmu/academic-staff/technology/kathleen-richardson/kathleen-richardson.aspx

This.

How was this not mentioned earlier in the thread. You can get sex with women in a lot of places. Sex with a doll is far less mainstream as of now.

Commies started the sexual revolution, but now capitalism is gonna finish it. Expect the SMV (currently in a bubble) of women to drop massively in 2050.

elon pls go

>Kissing a prostitute
>Kissing a worn silicone object that's been passed around like a crackhead
I don't know how any man could do it.

You only fuck virgins then?

They have my tastes

Fuck ff

[spoiler]they work on the archives : ^ )[/spoiler]

> Yet Senger, a co-chair at the Austrian Society for Sexual Research (OeGS), said that she was shocked by Fanny being more popular than real prostitutes and called it "a real autistic tendency".
> a real autistic tendency

THE NORMIES KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Object fixation is an autistic trait

>inb4 (((feminist academics))) publish reports to the UN to show that sex dolls increase male violence and rape in society
>it's settled science!
>We have to ban the loli sex robots!!

it's always women who hate male specific sex toys and robots, which are advanced sex toys. I suspect its partially due to the differences in how men and women view masturbation both physiologically and socially. male masturbation is considered normal for the most part and sexual promiscuity is admired: how many high fives have been exchanged after someone got laid?

for whatever reason I think women see us as being in a relationship with the robot where most men just see a fuck hole that doesn't come with the emotional baggage women stereotypically come with. I see sex bots as the logical progression of a fleshlight. are there many men journalists who absolutely hate dildos and fuck machines? idaf if a woman has a fuck machine or dildo. if she wants to jill off then power to her, and if I want to jack off then power to me

But the best part of fucking whores is when they look away because they don't want to look at you
Can robots exert the same level of disgust towards me?

Yeah, I'd definitely be interested at that point, and so much more so when they can cook great meals, clean, do laundry and the like.. not to mention clean themselves thoroughly after attending to their...duties...

loli maid bots when?

There's a difference between virginity and something that gets smashed 10 times a night.

And how do you know you're not dealing with a whore? Women are aware a high number is a turn off, so they will lie.

What do women think about men going to prostitutes?

everything seems to be an autistic tendency these days

This. Often she's fucked way more than she will let on.

A buddy of mine started seeing this girl recently. She was clearly more honest than most because the number she gave him (she was mid 20's iirc) was 50. So you can imagine what the actual number is.

I bet that for many she's a better choice because "does not count as cheating".

>can disable the bad parts and only keep the good obedient section of the AI.
That entirely goes against "good AI". You want a modular personality system. AKA lust for your small dick installed, bitchfest disabled.

This.
Women don't understand that pic related is not an ideal body type unless the man is into grannies. Why don't they realise this?

>Object fixation
Women are objects, if this wasn't admission than what is?

haha, you joke now, but single male surrogacy is already banned worldwide because you must be married to have a chance at reproduction.

>fucked 50 times by guys and dildos
How is her reproductive organs not prolasped yet.

didn't the guardian just publish a piece stating exactly that

Most guys aren't that big and we're pretty elastic all things considered.

hmmm - one is not like the others

thats wrong,
they dont need any reports or science to justify banning sex dolls.
heck, many countries already banned loli sex dolls.

Then you have to fuck more to remain in charge

That last one.kek.

jokes on you the ugly ones are always best at blowjobs due to being angry at the world

>fucking wojak

Why none of them smile? I want a doll with a nice smile!

>they're all child-like except the blonde ones
hmmmmm

>we're
Get out roastie

Intel does it